Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yawn.....the talking heads have just ran out of steam

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It is over. No surprise. However, to listen to how irrelevant everything out of their mouths has become, yet they think there is a difference from a week ago.....it was not any more relevant at that time. What are they going to do to get stupid people riled up. Out of the candidates on the Federalist list, this justice was more fair minded than almost all the others.......so if I can turn on the tv without a screeching female in the halls of government, I will die happy. No

Every hand wringing strident screeching weak kneed Democrat who thinks this is being effective in advancing an effective stop trump movement, there is a proportional loss of white males who share progressive values. I like strength. Hillary Clinton was strong, but in that strength she became arrogant. There needs to be a plan to win the house.......because this chit storm has lost the senate to the Republicans.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:It is over. No surprise.  However, to listen to how irrelevant everything out of their mouths has become, yet they think there is a difference from a week ago.....it was not any more relevant at that time.  What are they going to do to get stupid people riled up.   Out of the candidates on the Federalist list, this justice was more fair minded than almost all the others.......so if I can turn on the tv without a screeching female in the halls of government, I will die happy. No

Every hand wringing strident screeching weak kneed Democrat who thinks this is being effective in advancing an effective stop trump movement, there is a proportional loss of white males who share progressive values.  I like strength.  Hillary Clinton was strong, but in that strength she became arrogant.  There needs to be a plan to win the house.......because this chit storm has lost the senate to the Republicans.

One picture says a million words...

Yawn.....the talking heads have just ran out of steam Elepha20

2seaoat

The talking heads are acting like they are attending a funeral. They just do not get it. Nobody listens to their babbling about nothing. I mean in the midst of the mob these talking heads picked up pitchforks.......but nobody listened, because they saw with their own eyes what happened......and they got everything wrong.....everything. Now they look like scorned children as they have to report NEWS about a limo.......or a flood........They are special.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:The talking heads are acting like they are attending a funeral.  They just do not get it.  Nobody listens to their babbling about nothing.  I mean in the midst of the mob these talking heads picked up pitchforks.......but nobody listened, because they saw with their own eyes what happened......and they got everything wrong.....everything.  Now they look like scorned children as they have to report NEWS about a limo.......or a flood........They are special.

You obviously watch waaaay too much cable news ...

... but, I guess that's just what old people do.

In all sincerity, you should turn that stuff off ...

... your posts illustrate just how bad it is for your brain.

2seaoat

your posts illustrate just how bad it is for your brain.

By golly you have something.........read the news and do not watch cable. Be willing to get your news a few weeks after the events which fill the cable shows with utter nonsense. I have cut my viewing in half, but this has been way too fun being 100% correct, and once again Sal licking his wounds and wondering out loud.....how does seaoat get these things right?......it must be wisdom with age......hang in there Sal.....twenty years from now you might be half right.

2seaoat

It is hilarious watching them try to reel back from the frenzy of the mob and all the self righteous spew from talking heads.....all wrong.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum