Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Justice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Justice Empty Justice 10/5/2018, 9:02 pm

2seaoat

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jury-mulls-fate-of-chicago-policeman-in-2014-shooting-death-of-black-teen/ar-BBNZv8N?li=BBnb7Kz

2Justice Empty Re: Justice 10/5/2018, 9:06 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Real justice is another dead republican. Twisted Evil

3Justice Empty Re: Justice 10/6/2018, 10:35 am

2seaoat

A Chicago cop argued the officer safety fear justified his murder. More video will make America safer.

4Justice Empty Re: Justice 10/6/2018, 12:59 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jury-mulls-fate-of-chicago-policeman-in-2014-shooting-death-of-black-teen/ar-BBNZv8N?li=BBnb7Kz

It's good to see the correct verdict, which from what I can tell was based largely on the video evidence of the shooting. Seems as if even in the face of objective and irrefutable visual evidence some people will perform the mental gymnastics to "dis-believe" their own eyes.

OMG. This person's statement is disgusting and should remove any credibility he may have had.

The Illinois Fraternal Order of Police on Friday blasted the guilty verdict of Chicago police Officer Jason Van Dyke in the 2014 fatal shooting of teenager Laquan McDonald, reports said.

The FOP, based in Springfield, decried the ruling in a statement Friday, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. Van Dyke, 40, was convicted Friday of second-degree murder and aggravated battery. He was acquitted of official misconduct.

“This is a day I never thought I’d see in America, where 12 ordinary citizens were duped into saving the asses of self-serving politicians at the expense of a dedicated public servant,” Chris Southwood, the state organization's president, said in a statement.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-union-leader-blasts-van-dyke-verdict-says-it-resulted-from-sham-trial

5Justice Empty Re: Justice 10/6/2018, 3:36 pm

2seaoat

The police unions in Chicago are directly responsible for much of the crime in the city. When an officer is accused, they close ranks and attack the victim. It has been almost a generation since an on duty police officer in Chicago faced this. Mayor Rahm and the Chicago legal department sat on the video until after the primary. Rahm knew he could not run again fighting the union and the Police and fire public servant unions who are all making six figures, and then they just do the blue flu.......

This was a big deal, as corporate democrats who traditionally align with the police and fire, have been chased out of so many Chicago primaries, that only the most progressive people will be elected, but who will deal with these corrupt public unions. Many of my views are progressive, but growing up in the shadow of Chicago machine politics.......I am not letting go of the Republican Party because somebody has to counter for the taxpayer the corruption of these large unions.

6Justice Empty Re: Justice 10/6/2018, 3:43 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Justice Elepha17

7Justice Empty Re: Justice 10/6/2018, 5:55 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:The police unions in Chicago are directly responsible for much of the crime in the city.  When an officer is accused, they close ranks and attack the victim.  It has been almost a generation since an on duty police officer in Chicago faced this.  Mayor Rahm and the Chicago legal department sat on the video until after the primary.   Rahm knew he could not run again fighting the union and the Police and fire public servant unions who are all making six figures, and then they just do the blue flu.......

This was a big deal, as corporate democrats who traditionally align with the police and fire, have been chased out of so many Chicago primaries, that only the most progressive people will be elected, but who will deal with these corrupt public unions.   Many of my views are progressive, but growing up in the shadow of Chicago machine politics.......I am not letting go of the Republican Party because somebody has to counter for the taxpayer the corruption of these large unions.

From only paying minimal attention to the murders in Chicago it seems to me that the problem Could be solved if the right approach was taken but it obviously is not. It seems as if it is getting worse and certainly no better, which one would expect if it were being handled at all effectively.

So the police union is crooked? Okay. And gangs and drugs figure into this how? Could you give us an overview of the problem? I'm really interested in hearing about it.

8Justice Empty Re: Justice 10/6/2018, 6:51 pm

2seaoat

The mob still has input in the Chicago machine. Much more sophisticated, but they do not control the police and fire unions, but they have influence and can dictate policy. The gangs, the mob, a corrupt Chicago Police Department, and corporate democrats who give away money from the neighborhoods to tiff districts where large corporations are gifted billions, while they are closing neighborhood schools and walk this strange dance of unity under the Chicago Democratic Machine. Dirty cops play the gangs for their gain. No Mayor has the nerve to call in a federal task force to exam the police. However, the citizens of Chicago are becoming empowered, and they are taking back their city from the dirty cops, and corrupt politicians.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum