Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your opinion on what will happen on the midterms

+6
PkrBum
othershoe1030
zsomething
RealLindaL
Floridatexan
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

mid term election- which best describes the result

What is your opinion on what will happen on the midterms - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%What is your opinion on what will happen on the midterms - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
What is your opinion on what will happen on the midterms - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%What is your opinion on what will happen on the midterms - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
What is your opinion on what will happen on the midterms - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%What is your opinion on what will happen on the midterms - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% [ 5 ]
What is your opinion on what will happen on the midterms - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What is your opinion on what will happen on the midterms - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
He should have went to the show. This mis-use is becoming so widespread as to nearly be acceptable! Where has "gone" gone?

...just as I'm forever asking, "What happened to 'saw'??" when someone says, "I seen him in the show."

So, should I start a pet grammatical peeves thread or not?

______My pets have no grammatical peeves. If I say "Youse is s good boy," they don't give a chit.

lol!

PkrBum

PkrBum

It irritates me when people say you have two choices (between two things). You have a choice.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum