Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Move over Bone Spur, Lindsey Graham Is Another Republican Crackpot

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat

Butchmeup is a sorry excuse for an American senator.....weak man pretending that his jag experience makes him a warrior to kill innocent children all over the world.....in his mind there is an enemy under every rock where military solutions are the only answer. It is ironic that he actually may have to get off the stage and do his job for a change as his state faces challenges with a zero for a senator. He has become Trump's pimp.

Deus X

Deus X

What do you expect? He's from a state with a ton of military bases, I can think of six of them off the top of my head without even looking it up. On top of that, South Carolina is easily the most racist state in the Union and Graham is right out of the Strom Thurmond mold.

South Carolina is perfect example of the failure of Reconstruction. Here's an example of the Black Codes--yeah, that's what they were called--enacted right after the Civil War:

South Carolina began to establish Black Codes immediately. The Constitution of 1865, passed only a few months after the Civil War ended, failed to grant African-Americans the right to vote. It also retained racial qualifications for the legislature. Consequently, black people had no power to combat the unfair laws. Some of the Black Codes that were passed around this time stated:

"No person of color shall migrate into and reside in this state, unless, within twenty days after his arrival within the same, he shall enter into a bond with two freeholders as sureties"

"Servants shall not be absent from the premises without the permission of the master"

Servants must assist their masters "in the defense of his own person, family, premises, or property"

No person of color could become an artisan, mechanic, or shopkeeper unless he obtained a license from the judge of the district court – a license that could cost $100 or more.

https://www.sciway.net/afam/reconstruction/blackcodes.html

Go ahead, ConservaLoony, defend that shit, you racist bitch!

2seaoat

South Carolina is a center for dog whistle racism and militarism. We need to demilitarize our society and flush turds like butchmeup down the toilet.

Deus X

Deus X

Graham to renew call for second special counsel

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Thursday that he would renew a call for an independent counsel to investigate Republican allegations of bias at the Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI.

Graham claimed in an interview with conservative radio host Laura Ingraham that a text message exchange between two former FBI officials focused on by House Republicans β€œis just one of a series of events that scream for a special counsel.”

The South Carolina senator, who has been an ally of President Trump, said he intends to send a letter to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein asking that the Justice Department appoint an independent counsel to investigate alleged bias at the DOJ and the FBI.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/406626-graham-to-renew-call-for-second-special-counsel

2seaoat

As soon as McCain was dead he was working on getting in Trump's favor. I do not think he will be reelected so he is sniffing around for defense or AG. I just wish the Sunday morning shows would stop giving this worm a platform. Cruz, Paul, and Butchmeup are the type of senators who make you want to take a shower after they talk. How many innocent civilians have died because of his war drums over the years. May he find a nice doughnut shop to enjoy his retirement.....called cupcakes for warriors.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:I do not think he will be reelected so he is sniffing around for defense or AG.

He's not up for reelection until 2020. By then there'll probably be a sea-change in American politics.

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I do not think he will be reelected so he is sniffing around for defense or AG.

He's not up for reelection until 2020. By then there'll probably be a sea-change in American politics.

MAY IT BE SO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum