Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laura Ingraham is a blatant white racist. Don't buy anything her sponsors sell!!

+7
Deus X
othershoe1030
Floridatexan
Telstar
polecat
ConservaLady
Wordslinger
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Here's what she said on a recent show:

"In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn't exist anymore," she complained.

"Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people, and they are changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don't like. From Virginia to California, we see stark examples of how radically, in some ways, the country has changed."

And her Fox News employers stay menacingly quiet on this. I was born white in this country and people like this white bitch make me uncomfortable about my race and my country!

During his Russian-aided campaign, didn't Herr Twitler say he was going to bring us all together??

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

Nonsense.

Laura Ingraham is an alumni of Dartmouth and obtained her law degree from UVA.  She clerked for the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals and for Justice Thomas at the Supreme Court.  (funny, huh ... a supposed "racist" clerking for America's first African-American Supreme Court Justice?)   She has also published four or five successful books.    Further she is the adoptive mother of one child from Guatemala (again, funny for some who is supposed to be a "racist", huh?) and two from Russia.  And she's a breast cancer survivor. Oh, and did I mention she has dated Dinesh D'Souze (once again ... pretty funny for a supposed "racist", don't you think?)

Ingraham possesses an incredible intellect and is positively brilliant. She is a fine Christian woman, and great American.  

She would make an outstanding replacement for Ginsburg on the Supreme Court if you ask me.  I wonder if President Trump has considered?

Laura Ingraham is a blatant white racist.  Don't buy anything her sponsors sell!! LauraIngraham

polecat

polecat

ConservaLady wrote:Nonsense.

Laura Ingraham is an alumni of Dartmouth and obtained her law degree from UVA.  She clerked for the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals and for Justice Thomas at the Supreme Court.  (funny, huh ... a supposed "racist" clerking for America's first African-American Supreme Court Justice?)   She has also published four or five successful books.    Further she is the adoptive mother of one child from Guatemala (again, funny for some who is supposed to be a "racist", huh?) and two from Russia.  And she's a breast cancer survivor.  Oh, and did I mention she has dated Dinesh D'Souze (once again ... pretty funny for a supposed "racist", don't you think?)

Ingraham possesses an incredible intellect and is positively brilliant. She is a fine Christian woman, and great American.  

She would make an outstanding replacement for Ginsburg on the Supreme Court if you ask me.  I wonder if President Trump has considered?

Was Divorce dsouze still married and violating campaign finance laws when they dated?

Who was Thurgood Marshall? Just a coffee boy?

Telstar

Telstar

Laura Ingraham is a blatant white racist.  Don't buy anything her sponsors sell!! Free-s10

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

polecat wrote:

Who was Thurgood Marshall? Just a coffee boy?

Well, you are technically correct in that.  My bad.

But in a sense, yes one might say Marshall was just a "coffee boy."   Marshall was a token appointment by LBJ to appease black civil rights leaders during a time of extreme black unrest.   Even Malcom X said so.   There were a lot of questions at the time of his appointment as to his suitability for the Supreme Court in that his legal expertise was primarily civil rights law and he was not well rounded or experienced in other aspects of the law.  He was confirmed anyway .... for racial reasons.   Don't believe me?  Look it up.  He was an “activist” judge, who was more interested in bringing about social changes than he was in simply impartially applying the law and the Constitution to the cases before him.

Thomas, on the other hand, earned his appointment through intellect and experience.  His appointment was not racially motivated. So, in a way one might say he was actually the first legitimate African American Supreme Court Justice rather than Thurgood Marshal.

You brought it up so I responded.  But remember, Clarence Thomas and Thurgood Marshall are not what this thread is about.  This thread is about the false allegation that Laura Ingraham is some kind of a racist white supremacist Nazi KKK whatever.   If that were true, how do you explain her being a clerk for Clarence Thomas, adopting a Hispanic child, dating an Indian-American?  Not to mention her many very public rejections of racism and racist organizations?  

No. It's just so much liberal loony lies.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This will be her 3rd advertiser boycott since her show began in Oct. 2017.

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

Floridatexan wrote:

And yet she's still popular and successful despite all the loony lying liberal attempts to "take her down"  and "shut her up"   Imagine that!  

Question:  Why do loony liberals hate free speech?   Answer: because they're loony lying liberals who hate free speech!

You can't stop TRUTH!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ConservaLady wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

And yet she's still popular and successful despite all the loony lying liberal attempts to "take her down"  and "shut her up"   Imagine that!  

Question:  Why do loony liberals hate free speech?   Answer: because they're loony lying liberals who hate free speech!

You can't stop TRUTH!

Why do you seem to be addicted to the phrase "loony liberal" often augmented with other descriptors like "lying"? Are you unable to just state your point without throwing that in constantly? It makes you look, frankly, a bit loony yourself. If you need it as a crutch to try and make your comments look more, look more what? smart? insightful? researched? original? historically accurate? it is not working.

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

othershoe1030 wrote:
Why do you seem to be addicted to the phrase "loony liberal" often augmented with other descriptors like "lying"? Are you unable to just state your point without throwing that in constantly? It makes you look, frankly, a bit loony yourself. If you need it as a crutch to try and make your comments look more, look more what? smart? insightful? researched? original? historically accurate? it is not working.

I just call things as I see them, Sugar!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Well, bless your heart! I guess playground name calling is "calling them as you see them? Taking your cue from the Bully in Chief who is also fond of what he considers to be derogatory name calling. It worked for him so maybe it is a good tac? So unoriginal. But I guess that's the best you can do so...  

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

ConservaLady wrote:Nonsense.

Laura Ingraham is an alumni of Dartmouth and obtained her law degree from UVA.  She clerked for the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals and for Justice Thomas at the Supreme Court.  (funny, huh ... a supposed "racist" clerking for America's first African-American Supreme Court Justice?)   She has also published four or five successful books.    Further she is the adoptive mother of one child from Guatemala (again, funny for some who is supposed to be a "racist", huh?) and two from Russia.  And she's a breast cancer survivor.  Oh, and did I mention she has dated Dinesh D'Souze (once again ... pretty funny for a supposed "racist", don't you think?)

Laura Ingraham is a blatant white racist.  Don't buy anything her sponsors sell!! LauraIngraham

Only an outright white racist would have said, as she just said:
"In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn't exist anymore," she complained.

"Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people, and they are changes that none of us ever voted for, and most of us don't like. From Virginia to California, we see stark examples of how radically, in some ways, the country has changed."

The "change" she is referring to Pkrbum, is that much of our country is no longer lily white. Ingraham's university, work ethic, dating, and adoptive background evidently tell us where she was, and not where she is.

Deus X

Deus X

ConservaLady wrote:  Marshall was a token appointment by LBJ to appease black civil rights leaders during a time of extreme black unrest.  

This just offends the shit out of me, the racist ignorance is so mind-boggling!

Marshall argued Brown v. Board of Education before the Supreme Court, for godssakes!

He was known as Mr. Civil Rights back in the Fifties for his work with NAACP. JFK appointed him to the U.S. Court of Appeals and LBJ made him his Solicitor General before appointing him to SCOTUS.

Do you even have any idea what the Solicitor General does? NOBODY would appoint a token as Solicitor General, it's the fourth highest position in law enforcement in this country.

My God, your ignorance is breathtaking, stupefying! Thurgood Marshall is one of the most important lawyers in American history, a true American hero.

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:My God, your ignorance is breathtaking, stupefying!

Precisely so, Deus. I'm surprised you're still bothering to read such mindless crapola.

I think your "Don't Feed the Troll" exhortation may fit very well here. And if the Russians aren't getting their money's worth with this black hole of a divisive one, I don't know who or what would satisfy them.

polecat

polecat

In Lauras mouth spooge she uses 2 words, small words, that I would like you to explain who she was talking about conlady.

We and Us

Who is she talking about?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

ConservaLady wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:

I just call things as I see them, Sugar!

No conservative woman would refer to another woman as "Sugar." This is Pkrbum playing one of his stupid games.

polecat

polecat

Laura Ingraham is a blatant white racist.  Don't buy anything her sponsors sell!! 38423210

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

polecat wrote:Laura Ingraham is a blatant white racist.  Don't buy anything her sponsors sell!! 38423210

Thanks for your post ... brilliant!

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Wordslinger wrote:

No conservative woman would refer to another woman as "Sugar."  This is Pkrbum playing one of his stupid games.  

I can assure you 'Conservalady' is no sok.  I know who she is.  She fessed up to me on the phone the other day.  And yes, she is a real live bonafide Trumpkin.

And to our new member let me just say ..... I'm not going to engage with you on here, Kim!  This is my political internet playground.  Go find your own.

Laura Ingraham is a blatant white racist.  Don't buy anything her sponsors sell!! Im-retired-now-so-stay-off-my-lawn

Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 8/11/2018, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

PkrBum

PkrBum

I've never had a sock. Never interested in disguising my pov.

2seaoat

Laura is a privileged white person who has the arrogance to be patronizing to Lebron James when his career is like a stadium lit up compared to Laura's firefly glow which she can only be seen when she attaches to actual successful folks who out shine her pitiful career. Or, it had nothing to do with his achievements, rather it had to do with who he was as a human being......a black man. Laura is smart enough to stir up crap to get her stolen glow, but to assume she thought her career was better......not a chance. She is just another white nationalist who now wants to exclude people who are legal immigrants.....yep run of the mill racist.

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

No conservative woman would refer to another woman as "Sugar."  This is Pkrbum playing one of his stupid games.  

I can assure you 'Conservalady' is no sok.  I know who she is.  She fessed up to me on the phone the other day.  And yes, she is a real live bonafide Trumpkin.

And to our new member let me just say ..... I'm not going to engage with you on here, Kim!  This is my political internet playground.  Go find your own.

Laura Ingraham is a blatant white racist.  Don't buy anything her sponsors sell!! Im-retired-now-so-stay-off-my-lawn

??? flower scratch geek lol! lol! jocolor afro sunny bom affraid confused confused confused confused confused

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

EmeraldGhost wrote:

Freedom of Speech.  Freedom of Association. You don't own this web-site.  It wasn't too hard to find, especially after I saw your user-name and knew immediately who it was.  So I came to see all the loony liberals you had mentioned and sure enough.  This place is plum full up with them!

But, that's okay.  You don't have to argue with me on here.  We talk enough.  I'm think i"m going to stay around awhile though to speak a little truth to your little loony liberal internet friends.

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

Deus X

Deus X

Kim, eh? Seaside, FL, eh? This ought to be easy enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum