Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am sorry for the trouble I caused here - Eric

+7
Slicef18
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
Granny4Peace
catfriedlegs
no stress
VectorMan
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

I apologize for the trouble I caused with Bob. We patched things up.

Bob is a good guy. Please cut him some slack.

Eric

Define good?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Yomama wrote:I apologize for the trouble I caused with Bob. We patched things up.

Eric

Good to know guys.

Glad to have you back, Eric.

Bob, you be a good now. Wink

no stress

no stress

How do we know its eric? Say something only eric would know.

TrunkMonkey wrote:How do we know its eric? Say something only eric would know.

Yomama! Laughing

no stress

no stress

Thats what I'm talkin about!!!!!

Define good?

He comes to the house bringing money to help pay for the dinner and drinks we're gonna serve up... and insists on it. Last time, after sleeping on the couch and leaving about dawn, I found $20 on the kitchen counter.

Along the same lines, he doesn't drive drunk. I like that. A lot.

We have three extra beds in the house that would be much more comfortable to sleep on, but I don't think he wants to mess up the sheets and insists on sleeping on the couch.

He's considerate. On the forums, he will talk politics, but since I'm not particularly interested in it, he doesn't bring it up when we're together.

He loves good music. On some songs, he'll get quiet, close his eyes and you can tell he's putting all his effort into listening. I do that too. I can appreciate that.

When he comes over, he's not one to glance at his watch and make you wonder if he wants to leave early. You can count on him to stay with you for the duration... he's a lot of fun that way.

sunny

Last edited by wild_thing on 6/22/2012, 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

catfriedlegs

Glad to see you back, Eric. Smile

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

So glad you're back and that you and Bob have patched things up. Smile

I'm glad to have you back to Eric. Smile

Granny4Peace wrote:So glad you're back and that you and Bob have patched things up. Smile

Az, Granny, thank you.. and it is good to be back. It wasn't my intention to stir the pot.

I am getting older and grumpier. Gawd, I hope it doesn't get worse!

Good deal. cheers cheers cheers Both of you guys are my friends.. Glad to see you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am sorry for the trouble I caused here - Eric 2i0vu2p

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I say this from the bottom of my East Tennessee pea-pickin hillbilly heart, old pal. It's a privelege to have you as a friend.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

And from the bottom of my heart, I am proud of you both. Before I even moved here Bob was the first one to welcome me here. Eric has been the voice of reason in the darkest days of this forum. With all that is going on at PNJ, I'm so glad that we will have both of you (and all of the rest) to carry on what has become a community hat I'm glad to be a part of.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Glad to see you two have worked it out....you are both valuable forum members.

IMHO arguments between friends are not a bad thing. I really do not need a clone of my self. I like people who have similar interests but I do not require them to be in lock step with me. But having said that, I have done what Eric and Bob did many times. Sometimes my friends really whiz me off. After all, dont they know I am always right?

Slicef18

Slicef18

Yomama wrote:I apologize for the trouble I caused with Bob. We patched things up.

Eric

Excellent!!!!

Great to see you back Eric and super glad you and Bob have worked out your differences. Like I told you in the email that I sent, I was truly going to miss you and your contributions to the forums.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Eric

Oh, yeah....phewwww!!!! I was startin' to worry! :-)

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

hallmarkgrad wrote:IMHO arguments between friends are not a bad thing. I really do not need a clone of my self. I like people who have similar interests but I do not require them to be in lock step with me. But having said that, I have done what Eric and Bob did many times. Sometimes my friends really whiz me off. After all, dont they know I am always right?

My husband and I, who are also best friends, have two sayings.

His is "I'm always right."

Mine is "I know everything."

It does make for some interesting times! Shocked

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Granny4Peace wrote:And from the bottom of my heart, I am proud of you both. Before I even moved here Bob was the first one to welcome me here. Eric has been the voice of reason in the darkest days of this forum. With all that is going on at PNJ, I'm so glad that we will have both of you (and all of the rest) to carry on what has become a community hat I'm glad to be a part of.

Very well said, Granny!!! Very Happy

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Nekochan

Nekochan

I'm happy to hear it!
Very Happy

Slicef18

Slicef18

ButtMan wrote:I say this from the bottom of my East Tennessee pea-pickin hillbilly heart, old pal. It's a privelege to have you as a friend.

MANY A LONG AND TRUE FRIENDSHIP RISES OUT OF ADVERSITY.

any body that thinks yomamma is eric is really nieve.

if anything the possiblity that bob had eric as just another one of his multiple personalities does excist.

bob, like a few other of our forum members have the gift of maintaining multiple personalities. and I dont mean just diddfent nics, I mean whole different personalities. Its actually fascinating to watch.

I would have never beleived it had I not been told directly to my face by many of these people who do this.

but im still glad the two personalities made up LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum