Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WAPO: McMaster out, more to follow...

+4
zsomething
polecat
Floridatexan
Deus X
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:
What if I have a magazine with my picture on the cover ... can we use that instead of the limp noodle?  

Well, if you have to stoop to that, you probably have "limp noodle" issues of your own.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
What if I have a magazine with my picture on the cover ... can we use that instead of the limp noodle?  

Well, if you have to stoop to that, you probably have "limp noodle" issues of your own.

haha  Laughing good zinger  ... I knew I was opening myself up with that choice of phrasing .... but no worries, 'Deus', I'm fit as a fiddle, no little blue pills for me! Not yet anyway!  Laughing

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:... but no worries, 'Deus', I'm fit as a fiddle, no little blue pills for me! Not yet anyway!

Thanks for sharing.

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:... but no worries, 'Deus', I'm fit as a fiddle, no little blue pills for me! Not yet anyway!

Thanks for sharing.

LMAO!!!

I mean....er....never mind.

Deus X

Deus X

EG, you walked right into this...     thou doth protest too much, methinks.

polecat

polecat

WAPO: McMaster out, more to follow... - Page 2 Thumbn10

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

White House lawyer Ty Cobb to step down

White House lawyer Ty Cobb is stepping down at the end of the month, The Associated Press reported Wednesday.

Cobb has been the main White House lawyer in dealing with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, and has security clearance to discuss certain sensitive issues related to the investigation, which Trump's personal lawyers do not have. He will reportedly be replaced by Republican defense lawyer Emmet Flood, who worked with former President Bill Clinton during impeachment proceedings.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Cobb had been "discussing his retirement" and told Chief of Staff John Kelly of his decision last week. Jeva Lange

http://theweek.com/speedreads/771021/white-house-lawyer-ty-cobb-step-down

2 Top Pruitt aides leave EPA amid ethics investigations

Pruitt's spending on security is among the subjects of more than a dozen federal probes involving the EPA.
May.01.2018 / 12:21 PM ET / Source: Associated Press

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/2-top-pruitt-aides-leave-epa-amid-ethics-investigations-n870486

Thomas Homan, Trump's top immigration enforcer, resigns

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/04/30/thomas-homan-trumps-top-immigration-enforcer-resigns/566210002/

(This follows the resignation of the ICE spokesman last month).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum