Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks Donald!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thanks Donald!!! Empty Thanks Donald!!! 3/15/2018, 9:39 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Thanks Donald for energizing women, college students, black and Latino Americans, and now our high school students -- all of whom are in the actual process of changing America from a racist, the rich-run-everything country, into a new one where men, women, gays, the poor, the disenfranchised, the elderly, all can feel at home.

Yesterday some 186,000 high school students from coast to coast got together and marched to bury the NRA.  Good job.

And the Evangelicals are rightfully getting hysterical -- as millennials drop out and stay out, realizing most of what's shouted at them from the pulpit is meaningless bullshit.  These are kids who don't see big differences in friends who have different skin tones, and who think that whoever you want to love is your business.  

You white Christian bigots with your angry Jesus crapola are simply no longer in favor.  Live with it or drink poison koolaid.  America is leaving you behind. Reality. 

Thank you Donald for energizing all of us who want a newer, kinder, more welcoming place to live.

And for all you Trump fans -- I leave you with the following thought:  Lookout.  We're Going to Make America Sane Again . . .

2Thanks Donald!!! Empty Re: Thanks Donald!!! 3/15/2018, 11:16 am

zsomething

Those kids yesterday did great. I'm expecting a nice big march in a couple weeks, too. And they've been doing a better job articulating things than a lot of adults have.

I've often knocked millennials for staring into their phones all the time and seeming vapid, but they're proving to have a lot more sense and substance than I'd given them credit for. I'm happy to have been wrong about 'em.

3Thanks Donald!!! Empty Re: Thanks Donald!!! 3/15/2018, 11:23 am

They're calling for their own enslavement. Thanks Marx? Stalin? Mao? Good thing they aren't taught history.

4Thanks Donald!!! Empty Re: Thanks Donald!!! 3/15/2018, 1:32 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:They're calling for their own enslavement. Thanks Marx? Stalin? Mao? Good thing they aren't taught history.

More bullshit from the King of Crapola. The kids are demanding a banning of assault rifles, raising the age to 21 for people who want to buy a gun, making large capacity cartridge magazines illegal, better coordination of background checks for people seeking to buy a firearm-- including private sales and sales at gun shows. And, they're demanding better security at schools.

Only a pure nutcase like you would interpret the above as endorsements of dictatorial governments. By the way, Marx never advocated a ban on firearms for citizens. Try reading a little instead of listening to FOX news. You're a perfect example of a knuckle dragging fascist who thinks that by owning a few AK 47s or M15s with big magazines, will keep you safe from the U.S. Government if it chose to come and take you and your favorite guns. Owning on M15 brings you just one thing: illusionary power. They have rockets, cannons, tanks, drones, flame throwers and well trained troops. Reality.

5Thanks Donald!!! Empty Re: Thanks Donald!!! 3/15/2018, 2:21 pm

zsomething

Here's three kids I've never met but already know I like. They all walked out for 17 minutes even though they were the only one in their school to do it. It takes guts to be the only one doing something, especially in high school.

Justin Blackman (who got considerably more viewers on Twitter than the six he was expecting! Smile ):

Rosa Rodriguez (who was told she'd face suspension if she walked out, but she did it anyway because it was the right thing to do):

Leonardo Aguilar (who is only in second grade but was the only one in his class to walk out. At least he had some high school kids to stand with):

The young are proving to be a lot smarter than many so-called "adults"... especially a certain ought-to-go-kill-himself ill-raised alarmist I.Q.-32 piece of vulture shit in this very thread, who doesn't even have enough pride to not go where he obviously isn't wanted.

Like the government doesn't have tanks and drones and (coming soon!) maybe even a "space force"!

I wish stupidity was painful, although if it were everyone on his block would be tired of hearing his howling.

6Thanks Donald!!! Empty Re: Thanks Donald!!! 3/15/2018, 2:21 pm

I think you should define assault weapon. The only instance that even resembles an assault weapon was the Vegas murderer. Even that was a loophole that never should've been. Automatic weapons are not available to the general population... and haven't been involved in any mass shootings. So let's figure out wtf you mean by "assault rifles"... then we can discuss that.

Your second jumbled point is lame. Begging for more govt authority when first you bemoan a police state is flat stupid. Second... there were govt systems in place to intervene and they failed... why isn't that bureaucratic incompetence the issue? I mean someone called the fucking fbi in January and predicted the tragedy. WTF does it take? Not to mention all of the police interactions and the school expelling him. To make this a rational to further restrict the second amendment is only for useful idiots. Amend the damn constitution if you think that's what you perceive as the public will... it's the only one that specifically states that it shall not be infringed. Good luck with that comrade.

7Thanks Donald!!! Empty Re: Thanks Donald!!! 3/15/2018, 3:02 pm

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Here's three kids I've never met but already know I like.  They all walked out for 17 minutes even though they were the only one in their school to do it.  It takes guts to be the only one doing something, especially in high school.

Justin Blackman (who got considerably more viewers on Twitter than the six he was expecting! Smile ):

Rosa Rodriguez (who was told she'd face suspension if she walked out, but she did it anyway because it was the right thing to do):

Leonardo Aguilar (who is only in second grade but was the only one in his class to walk out.  At least he had some high school kids to stand with):

The young are proving to be a lot smarter than many so-called "adults"... especially a certain ought-to-go-kill-himself ill-raised alarmist I.Q.-32 piece of vulture shit in this very thread, who doesn't even have enough pride to not go where he obviously isn't wanted.  

Like the government doesn't have tanks and drones and (coming soon!) maybe even a "space force"!  

I wish stupidity was painful, although if it were everyone on his block would be tired of hearing his howling.  

You can smell the fear oozing from the fascist drug abusing tennis queens on the right. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum