Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary screws Democrats one more time. She just can't shut up!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Deus X

Deus X

Democrats Express Anger, Regret Over Clinton’s Latest Comments About Trump Voters

A former Clinton campaign manager: 'This was bad. I can’t sugarcoat it'

Democratic politicians and aides have joined the media in publicly denouncing two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's comments insulting President Donald Trump’s voters.

During an interview in India last weekend, Clinton said Trump’s voters "didn’t like black people getting rights" and don't contribute as much to the economy as her voters do, causing immediate criticism across the political spectrum. Sen. Claire McCaskill (D., Mo.) told the Washington Post that Clinton’s comments were "fighting words" to her as a Missourian.

"Those are kind of fighting words for me because I’m partial to Missouri voters," McCaskill said. "I think they were expressing their frustration with the status quo. I may not have agreed with their choice, but I certainly respect them. And I don’t think that’s the way you should talk about any voter, especially ones in my state."

http://freebeacon.com/politics/democrats-express-anger-regret-clintons-latest-comments-trump-voters/

Even Patty Solis Doyle, her 2008 campaign manager says "This was real bad, I can't sugarcoat it."

So far she's blamed sexism, racism, the Comey letter, Bernie voters, the Russians, the Koch brothers, everything but herself. What's wrong with her, why can't she just shut-up and go away? She's doing real damage to progressive-minded Democrats.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Deus X wrote:Democrats Express Anger, Regret Over Clinton’s Latest Comments About Trump Voters

A former Clinton campaign manager: 'This was bad. I can’t sugarcoat it'

Democratic politicians and aides have joined the media in publicly denouncing two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's comments insulting President Donald Trump’s voters.

During an interview in India last weekend, Clinton said Trump’s voters "didn’t like black people getting rights" and don't contribute as much to the economy as her voters do, causing immediate criticism across the political spectrum. Sen. Claire McCaskill (D., Mo.) told the Washington Post that Clinton’s comments were "fighting words" to her as a Missourian.

"Those are kind of fighting words for me because I’m partial to Missouri voters," McCaskill said. "I think they were expressing their frustration with the status quo. I may not have agreed with their choice, but I certainly respect them. And I don’t think that’s the way you should talk about any voter, especially ones in my state."

http://freebeacon.com/politics/democrats-express-anger-regret-clintons-latest-comments-trump-voters/

Even Patty Solis Doyle, her 2008 campaign manager says "This was real bad, I can't sugarcoat it."

So far she's blamed sexism, racism, the Comey letter, Bernie voters, the Russians, the Koch brothers, everything but herself. What's wrong with her, why can't she just shut-up and go away? She's doing real damage to progressive-minded Democrats.

Why are you reading (and reposting) crap like the free beacon?

Deus X

Deus X

Floridatexan wrote:
Why are you reading (and reposting) crap like the free beacon?

I take it you don't dispute the content of the article--the quotes from McKascill and Solis Doyle--merely the source.

zsomething

Well, it's impolitic and undiplomatic, but she's not exactly wrong. For the most part, people who voted for Trump are a bunch of stupid bigots. Just because they're not all in the Klan doesn't mean they're not buying into a white supremacist thing.

I used to try to give them more credit than that, but what I've seen in the past year or so has made me realize I was being too kind to 'em.

https://www.cnbc.com/heres-a-map-of-the-us-counties-that-flipped-to-trump-from-democrats/

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_geoffrey_skelley/just_how_many_obama_2012_trump_2016_voters_were_there

"But how many total voters really switched from Obama to Trump in 2016? Different data sources tell a different story, but the answer is certainly in the millions."

Deus X

Deus X

zsomething wrote:Well, it's impolitic and undiplomatic, but she's not exactly wrong.    For the most part, people who voted for Trump are a bunch of stupid bigots.  Just because they're not all in the Klan doesn't mean they're not buying into a white supremacist thing.  

I used to try to give them more credit than that, but what I've seen in the past year or so has made me realize I was being too kind to 'em.  

The problem is not that she holds those views privately, it's that she expressed them publicly, in India, just to sell books. For a woman that has been around politics her entire adult life, that shows extremely poor judgement. Really, how stupid can you be? She was, and apparently still is, completely out of touch with the electorate--but she's sure she knows what's best for 'em.

Can anyone imagine Hillary doing anything like what Biden did with that homeless guy a couple days ago?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/03/13/joe-biden-homeless-man/422097002/

She'll talk ABOUT the homeless but I can't imagine her ever talking TO one of them.

zsomething

Deus X wrote:
zsomething wrote:Well, it's impolitic and undiplomatic, but she's not exactly wrong.    For the most part, people who voted for Trump are a bunch of stupid bigots.  Just because they're not all in the Klan doesn't mean they're not buying into a white supremacist thing.  

The problem is not that she holds those views privately, it's that she expressed them publicly, in India, just to sell books. For a woman that has been around politics her entire adult life, that shows extremely poor judgement. Really, how stupid can you be? She was, and apparently still is, completely out of touch with the electorate--but she's sure she knows what's best for 'em.

Can anyone imagine Hillary doing anything like what Biden did with that homeless guy a couple days ago?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/03/13/joe-biden-homeless-man/422097002/

She'll talk ABOUT the homeless but I can't imagine her ever talking TO one of them.

Joe Biden is awesome, no argument.

I know you have a thing about hating Hillary, and I can get that she doesn't come across as lovable, but she's hardly the monster you've bought into. Yeah, I can imagine her talking to homeless people, actually. I think she would.

I have seen a lot of examples of good things she's done for people without public recognition. I only recall enough specifics of one instance enough to be able to look it up, though, but, maybe it'll suffice:

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/news/a62096/hillary-clinton-helps-man-with-cancer/

Deus X

Deus X

I don't think she's a monster, I just hate her and her husband's coziness with Wall Street. Not releasing the transcripts of her speeches to Goldman and Deutsche Bank cinched it for me. After 2008, the only rational relationship of an honest political figure to Wall Street is that of an adversary. Her husband is even worse.

She also screwed Bernie for the nomination:

Hillary Clinton’s campaign took over the Democratic National Committee's funding and day-to-day operations early in the primary season and may have used that power to undermine her rival Senator Bernie Sanders, according to the party's one-time interim chairwoman.

"If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead," Brazile wrote. "This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity."

http://www.newsweek.com/clinton-robbed-sanders-dnc-brazile-699421

And now she's at it again with these speeches in India. Her most rabid supporters are women and yet she says women can't think for themselves and vote the way their husbands vote.

She's doing real damage to the Democratic party and now Republicans are going to use snippets of her speeches against Democratic candidates.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum