Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anybody know of a place which rents a pontoon boat for a week

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

No particular date, but would like it for a week.

RealLindaL

None of these places show weekly rates (daily tops) but that doesn't necessarily mean they won't do it. Call and ask. I'm croaking at the $500 daily rates on some; my ex and I rented a pontoon on Torch Lake, MI for $600 for the whole week. (Oh, I forgot to say that was back in the late 1970's. lol)

In Navarre:

http://nfwllc.com/

On Pensacola Beach:

https://www.keysailing.com/pontoon-boat-rentals/

Can't tell if the following is affiliated with Key Sailing (different address on PBeach Blvd. & different phone) or a separate company. Warning: turn down your sound - annoying music on site:

https://pensacola-beach-pontoon-boat-rentals.com/

There are also place in Pensacola but I didn't look up there.

Good luck!!

2seaoat

I would like to boat up the Yellow river. It is suppose to be the most pristine river in Florida, and if I am able would like to take the grandkids.

RealLindaL

Gulf Coast Adventure Rentals
Boat rental service in Santa Rosa County, Florida
Address: 4424 Avalon Blvd, Milton, FL 32583
Hours: Closes soon: 12PM ⋅ Opens 9AM Mon

Phone: (888) 980-8252

RealLindaL

Any luck finding something? Looks like some of these places are already booking up.

2seaoat

Thanks. Avalon is close to where I would like to put in. I used to take my pontoon boat from the west side of Garcon point around the point and under the bridge to nowhere and back up the blackwater and downtown Milton where I would dock. I could barely get under that damn railroad bridge south of 90 bridge in downtown Milton. I would like to go around the point but this time go under the new bridge on the yellow river. I will have to make sure it is really calm because the west side of Garcon can have some pretty good size waves and a pontoon boat is not the best boat for open water.....great on a river system. The problem is that I did some physical work yesterday and find myself exhausted today......I know I have to push things just a bit as my muscles are in whole body atrophy as the liver fails, but this is getting tougher and the boat ride may be one more thing my wife will just roll her eyes without saying the obvious.......your are really sick dummy and you act like everything is ok.

She is right, but short term goals keep things kind of normal.

RealLindaL

I applaud you for having dreams and goals, but it's perfectly understandable that some are best left in that category.

On the other hand, when the kids come, how about a one day excursion, with someone else managing the boat?

PkrBum

PkrBum

It takes experience to run a boat up those routes. I don't see seagoat handing that over... lol.

2seaoat

Been there and done that, but as quick as I am getting weak, I doubt I will ever be on anther boat. You do not want to be on that open water with wind or a front coming through.....a pontoon boat meant for a river is not the best in the open bay.

RealLindaL

Who said anything about the bay? Anyway, sounds as if we can shelve this thread. Sorry it has to be so.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Who said anything about the bay?  Anyway, sounds as if we can shelve this thread.   Sorry it has to be so.

How about a three hour tour?

Does anybody know of a place which rents a pontoon boat for a week Gillig10

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Who said anything about the bay?  Anyway, sounds as if we can shelve this thread.   Sorry it has to be so.

How about a three hour tour?

Does anybody know of a place which rents a pontoon boat for a week Gillig10

lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum