Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Second Amendment

+4
zsomething
Deus X
PkrBum
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Second Amendment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Amendment 2/27/2018, 2:36 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

There are common denominators in the school shootings. Just as there are in the real driver of mass shootings in the inner cities. Those are ignored as not pc... a form of groupthink conditioning. Let's start with why schools are targeted. Be careful... we'll take it slowly. I don't want your heads to explode.

27The Second Amendment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Amendment 2/27/2018, 3:25 am

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:You can base your opinions on emotional reaction instead of informed reason... you just won't be credible.

Oh, on the contrary, sir, I'm very well informed and highly credible. It's you with your cold, cold heart and reality-blind logic who are completely unbelievable, and deeply to be pitied.

28The Second Amendment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Amendment 2/27/2018, 3:48 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You can base your opinions on emotional reaction instead of informed reason... you just won't be credible.

Oh, on the contrary, sir, I'm very well informed and highly credible.   It's you with your cold, cold heart and reality-blind logic who are completely unbelievable, and deeply to be pitied.

Yet who leaves children vulnerable and unprotected in their unicorn "gun free safe zone"?

What's the matter? Maybe the signs are too small?

29The Second Amendment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Amendment 2/27/2018, 5:08 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Take a close look at my icon -- an American flag that features the logos of major corporations. It's not a joke or a caricature. It's closer to the real truth than you want to admit.

Amazon still offers NRA members special discounts. Bye bye Amazon, I used to know you. I can surely live without you!

30The Second Amendment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Amendment 2/27/2018, 5:36 am

PkrBum wrote: Calling the ar 15 a machine gun is just ignorant and stupid. It's demagoguery to shift the debate.

Are you trying to say something stupid like it can't be easily converted to fully automatic?

I thought you were.

31The Second Amendment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Amendment 2/27/2018, 5:37 am

PkrBum wrote:There are common denominators in the school shootings. Just as there are in the real driver of mass shootings in the inner cities. Those are ignored as not pc... a form of groupthink conditioning. Let's start with why schools are targeted. Be careful... we'll take it slowly. I don't want your heads to explode.

And the prevailing common denominator is the choice of firearm.

32The Second Amendment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Amendment 2/27/2018, 10:26 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.cnn.com/2013/10/31/us/virginia-tech-shootings-fast-facts/index.html

Timeline:
December 13, 2005 - Cho is ordered by a judge to seek outpatient care after making suicidal remarks to his roommates. He is evaluated at Carilion-St. Alban's mental health facility.

February 9, 2007 - Cho picks up a Walther P-22 pistol he purchased online on February 2 from an out-of-state dealer at JND Pawn shop in Blacksburg, across the street from Virginia Tech.

March 2007 - Cho purchases a 9mm Glock pistol and 50 rounds of ammunition from Roanoke Firearms for $571.

April 16, 2007 - 7:15 am - Police are notified in a 911 call that there are at least two shooting victims at West Ambler Johnston Hall, a four-story coed dormitory on campus that houses approximately 895 students.

9:01 am - Cho mails a package containing video, photographs and writings to NBC News in New York City. NBC doesn't receive it until two days later due to an incorrect address on the package.

9:26 am - The school sends out an email statement that a shooting took place at West Ambler Johnston Hall earlier that morning.

9:45 am - 911 calls report a second round of shootings in classrooms at Norris Hall, the engineering science and mechanics building. At least 32 students and faculty are killed.

33The Second Amendment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Amendment 2/27/2018, 10:31 am

2seaoat

Andy did not carry a gun because in the end he had the wisdom to know that the best guarantee of his citizens' safety was a common respect of the citizens for Andy and the law. When we make every Andy in America into a Barney who live in a fortress there is no respect from citizens. The British have only recently started to arm their police who like Andy kept order from the consensus of respect for the courage of their police who were just as vulnerable as they were if the law was not respected.

This process of hardening every potential target we now have lines at every courthouse as security makes sure that lawyers and judges are safe. New police stations are like a fortress. Military equipment is being snapped up by every police department in America as the void between citizen and the criminal justice system becomes wider and the disrespect for all levels of law enforcement is at historical lows.......they are safe cowards, and brave citizens are at risk.

It is time to strive for safety for all. It really is that simple without any special interest group changing the subject. Guns in homes... permits for transport.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum