Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women March Against 45 And His Subhuman Supporters

+2
Wordslinger
Telstar
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Just how will the republicans win national elections without women or educated men? I'm waiting for an answer ....

zsomething

If America doesn't fall into a fascist state, it'll be mostly due to the efforts of women. They've been kicking ass and I'm fiercely proud of 'em.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:If America doesn't fall into a fascist state, it'll be mostly due to the efforts of women.  They've been kicking ass and I'm fiercely proud of 'em.

I agree with that.

Deus X

Deus X

Well, this explains a lot.

What the hell is a "soy latte" anyway?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Deus X wrote:Well, this explains a lot.

What the hell is a "soy latte" anyway?

Soy milk from soybeans. Sometimes they give it to infants who are allergic to cow's milk. So...a coffee made with soy milk & whatever.

Telstar

Telstar

There is no pile of garbage bigger than Alex Jones.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Wordslinger wrote:Just how will the republicans win national elections without women or educated men?  I'm waiting for an answer ....

Well, that's an easy question. God. (duh!)

"I believe Donald Trump is a good man," "He did everything wrong as a candidate and he won, and I don't understand it. Other than I think God put him there." ---- Franklin Graham

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Just how will the republicans win national elections without women or educated men?  I'm waiting for an answer ....

Well, that's an easy question.   God.   (duh!)

"I believe Donald Trump is a good man," "He did everything wrong as a candidate and he won, and I don't understand it. Other than I think God put him there." ---- Franklin Graham

No kidding. It's obvious that Putin is God for Graham and the republicans. Republicans get hard for strong men like Putin because it's so hard for republicans to find a strong man in the mirror.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum