Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama Tops Dotard 45 As Most Admired Man.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

10 times for Obama. (Ike won 12) Dotard is one of the few presidents who didn't win the poll but I guess the Russians didn't help him this time. Hillary Clinton ( the actual winner of last years election) edged out Michelle Obama as most admired woman for a record setting 22nd time.

http://www.complex.com/life/2017/12/barack-obama-most-admired-man-2017

Just wait until the history books are written.

We will be rubbing conservative noses in facts for decades to come!

PkrBum

PkrBum

panhandler wrote:Just wait until the history books are written.

Oh good... more leftist conditioning while dismantling our country. Why the rush to enslavement?

Telstar

Telstar

panhandler wrote:Just wait until the history books are written.

The right has been ignoring "facts" for decades. Fox News Pravda makes up their own "facts" as they lurch along.

zsomething

History's going to deal harshly with modern conservatives. They've become a cult, far more than they are a political party. It's 1984 and then some. It's really creepy dealing with some of 'em at work, the completely off-the-rails shit they believe. I avoid political arguments with them, because you're not going to get through to them, anyway, but occasionally they'll try to start some. The silliest one recently started with a conservative opening her argument by saying, "Ah don't keep up with the news 'r nothin', but..." That's a sure sign somebody's not going to have a good time discussing things with me. Smile Anyway, they're feverently belieeeeeving all kinds of crazy shit, and dismissing facts as "bias" against them. They want to be fooled by Trump's bullshit and the idea that Obama was bad, and are determined not to be pried away from it despite all evidence. Real Eric Hoffer textbook stuff.

O' course, they don't believe they're deluded by a mass movement. But neither did Germans in the 30's. Like I keep saying, the Republican party reminds me more of Scientology now than it does anything that has to do with politics. I have no idea how America's going to keep functioning with that many deluded people in it. We're like a free-range asylum now.

gatorfan

So says 1049 people......LOL

Obviously some folks forgot about all those "polls" during the last election - you know, the ones that had HRC with a sure win - you DO remember her right? The former first lady who threw away an election due to mental incompetence and arrogance.... Anyone who lets someone as pitiful as the Trumpet beat them is sorry indeed.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:History's going to deal harshly with modern conservatives.  They've become a cult, far more than they are a political party.  It's 1984 and then some.  It's really creepy dealing with some of 'em at work, the completely off-the-rails shit they believe.  I avoid political arguments with them, because you're not going to get through to them, anyway, but occasionally they'll try to start some.  The silliest one recently started with a conservative opening her argument by saying, "Ah don't keep up with the news 'r nothin', but..."   That's a sure sign somebody's not going to have a good time discussing things with me. Smile  Anyway, they're feverently belieeeeeving all kinds of crazy shit, and dismissing facts as "bias" against them.  They want to be fooled by Trump's bullshit and the idea that Obama was bad, and are determined not to be pried away from it despite all evidence. Real Eric Hoffer textbook stuff.

O' course, they don't believe they're deluded by a mass movement.  But neither did Germans in the 30's.  Like I keep saying, the Republican party reminds me more of Scientology now than it does anything that has to do with politics.  I have no idea how America's going to keep functioning with that many deluded people in it.  We're like a free-range asylum now.

Yup, they are just like livestock that are oblivious to the fact that their leaders are taking them directly to the block, useful idiots. I wouldn't be surprised if conservative republican children decided to take matters into their own hands by getting hold of some of mommy and daddies guns and pointing them at their own parents. A just way for those children to turn the tables on the ones who sold their souls to Lucifer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum