Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doing an overnight BBQ cook so it's time to post some music

+2
Joanimaroni
PkrBum
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:Doing an overnight BBQ cook so it's time to post some music - Page 2 IY7Buuk

Perfection

polecat

polecat

2seaoat

I have to admit I asked my wife to get hungry man salisbury steak tv dinners. We used to have a rotating dinner party with four couples. We surprised everybody with tv dinners......everybody had a blast from the past. We even went out and got those tv trays where people in the sixties would set up their tv tray and eat while watching tv.......now most kitchens can see a tv without leaving the room. I know this is crazy, but that tv dinner reminds me of my junior high cafeteria which had these incredible mashed potato, green beans, salisbury steaks with brownies.....pure comfort food.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I have to admit I asked my wife to get hungry man salisbury steak tv dinners.  We used to have a rotating dinner party with four couples.  We surprised everybody with tv dinners......everybody had a blast from the past.  We even went out and got those tv trays where people in the sixties would set up their tv tray and eat while watching tv.......now most kitchens can see a tv without leaving the room.  I know this is crazy, but that tv dinner reminds me of my junior high cafeteria which had these incredible mashed potato, green beans, salisbury steaks with brownies.....pure comfort food.

We use to beg mom to buy us a TV dinner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum