Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are republicans afraid to toss out the Pussy Grabber?

+5
bigdog
zsomething
PkrBum
Joanimaroni
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Republicans Are as Tainted by the Russia Scandal as Trump

The president's complete lack of integrity is rubbing off on the party at large.

BY BRIAN BEUTLER
May 18, 2017

[...]

"...The most damning thing about the Access Hollywood tape wasn’t that Trump said his celebrity empowers him to “grab” women “by the pussy,” but the ample testimony from women who say Trump pulled that very move on them. The best indicia of Trump’s collaboration with Russian intelligence wasn’t his saying, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 [Clinton] emails that are missing.” It was his reflexive need to sow doubt about the identity of the hackers (“If it is Russia, which it’s probably not. Nobody knows who it is.”) in the face of broad consensus that the hackers were, indeed, Russian—all while reveling in the contents of the theft, and rewarding Russia with policy concessions. And the clearest sign of Trump’s frame of mind in his exchange with Comey wasn’t the special pleading on Flynn’s behalf, but what he did before asking Comey to “let this go”:

Mr. Comey had been in the Oval Office that day with other senior national security officials for a terrorism threat briefing. When the meeting ended, Mr. Trump told those present — including Mr. Pence and Attorney General Jeff Sessions — to leave the room except for Mr. Comey.

Comey did not let Flynn go. And less than three months later, as Comey’s investigation heated up, Trump fired him..."

https://newrepublic.com/article/142761/republicans-tainted-russia-scandal-trump

gatorfan

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Did you believe Hillary when she stated 'arrived under sniper fire, in Bosnia' Did you?

Thank you for proving I was right about your intellect and emotional stability.  The title of this thread deals with the cowardice of the republican party in congress in staying quiet when most of them fully agree that
Trump is out of his mind.  What the hell is your point about Hillary here?  That because she may have lied its okay somehow for madman
Trump to stay in the driver's seat and have access to the nuclear missile launch codes?  Whether Hillary or Obama, or Reagan, or Clinton, or Bush I or Johnson or Carter ever lied IS NO LONGER RELEVANT AND CERTAINLY HAS NO MORAL OR ETHICAL BEARING ON OUR COUNTRY'S CURRENT SITUATION.  Reality.

The reality is there are many Repubs and Dems in Congress who are dismayed by the loose cannon Trumpet. The problem is being crazy isn't necessarily a disqualifier. Trumpet is running a false reality show, ignore him.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Lmao... now the leftists suddenly have morals.

Wrong once more, dummy. What most Americans -- right or left -- suddenly have thanks to the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head, is a strong will to survive. Something that is obviously lacking in you and your diminishing team.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

gatorfan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Did you believe Hillary when she stated 'arrived under sniper fire, in Bosnia' Did you?

Thank you for proving I was right about your intellect and emotional stability.  The title of this thread deals with the cowardice of the republican party in congress in staying quiet when most of them fully agree that
Trump is out of his mind.  What the hell is your point about Hillary here?  That because she may have lied its okay somehow for madman
Trump to stay in the driver's seat and have access to the nuclear missile launch codes?  Whether Hillary or Obama, or Reagan, or Clinton, or Bush I or Johnson or Carter ever lied IS NO LONGER RELEVANT AND CERTAINLY HAS NO MORAL OR ETHICAL BEARING ON OUR COUNTRY'S CURRENT SITUATION.  Reality.

The reality is there are many Repubs and Dems in Congress who are dismayed by the loose cannon Trumpet. The problem is being crazy isn't necessarily a disqualifier. Trumpet is running a false reality show, ignore him.

Ignore him? Ignition occurs with a brilliant 2000 times brighter than the sun flash which transitions to a fireball that grows and then collapses into a giant, expanding mushroom cloud. I've been there and seen that. Telling us to ignore Trump is like telling the Germans in 1932 to ignore their own madman. The problem is, those who really knew better kept quiet. Fuck ignoring this asshole. Never again ... I hope ...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Lmao... now the leftists suddenly have morals.

Why are republicans afraid to toss out the Pussy Grabber? - Page 2 142159280_right_wing_nut_tree_79294983396_xlarge

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum