Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President of the United States Advocates Genocide at U.N. ...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

..."we'll utterly destroy North Korea ..." That statement means that if we attack North Korea we'll use nukes from one end of the country to the other -- killling everyone. And that my fellow forum members is the exact same thing Hitler promised to do to the Jews in the late 1930s.

Let's face facts here: Our problem isn't with the millions of civilian North Koreans who have to do what is expected of them by their Dear Leader and his gang. Our problem is with Kim Jong Un. Why not a single hit mission and just take the mop headed dictator out?

I know. That would be practical. Something else that would be practical is to actually intercept and destroy some of his missiles fired into the Pacific, just show him we can. Can anyone think of a reason why we haven't done that yet? Hmmmm??

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/47855.htm

PkrBum

PkrBum

That's funny... I don't recall you saying a word when Obama did it. Hmmm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obama came across as a strong but thoughtful leader -- confident but not overtly aggressive.

Trump comes across like a third world, insecure potentate -- a mad man. But in fact, Obama and Trump are wrong in their approach. All the Dear Leader of N. Korea needs to behave himself is a promise we won't suddenly surprise attack him unless he attacks us or our allies.

Problem solved. Vote for me. No more loser wars! Free abortions for everyone. Free health care for all. Life imprisonment for members of hate groups. A total end to corrupt campaign financing. A cutback on the burning of fossil fuels. Free college education for anyone who can pass an SAT. No credit card companies may charge more than 6% interest. All statues of Confederate officers or soldiers to be melted down and recast as a giant memorial to George Carlin. All drug advertising to be barred from television. All smoker addicts to earn $1000 if they can remain nicotine free for 6 months. Will you guys really support me?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Obama was a beta cuck and everyone knew he'd bend over red line after red line.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Obama was a beta cuck and everyone knew he'd bend over red line after red line.

Yeah. Tell that to Bin Ladin's family.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Obama was a beta cuck and everyone knew he'd bend over red line after red line.

Yeah.  Tell that to Bin Ladin's family.  

I'm sure that the brick he shit once he FINALLY let the military do it will go in his presidential library.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

I'm sure that the brick he shit once he FINALLY let the military do it will go in his presidential library.

President of the United States Advocates Genocide at U.N. ... Bin_la10

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

It's good of you to recognize that Mr. Obama will have a genuine library filled with books, most of which he's probably read and some of which he actually wrote all by himself. Mr. Trump says he hasn't got time for books. Why am I not surprised?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum