Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Stats are In -- we want him out!!!

+5
Vikingwoman
RealLindaL
Telstar
zsomething
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Newsweek's latest poll shows majority of Americans want Trump impeached. Why am I not surprised?

http://www.alternet.org/culture/impeaching-trump-americas-favorite-solution-poll?akid=16023.260394.GuuCEL&rd=1&src=newsletter1081674&t=18

Impeached for what exactly? Not some subjective bs... name the crimes with evidence as proof.

I really wouldn't give a damn if he was kicked out of office... but this talkingpoint is stupid.

zsomething

I think it'd be easier to remove him on psych, using the 25th ammendment. If they evaluate his sanity, there's no way he'd pass it.

To impeach they'd have to find a big enough crime... and you can pretty much take your pick of several dozen, but they're all ongoing cases. I'm confident he can be impeached for multiple of them, but that'll be down the road a ways due to the slow investigative process. We already have obstruction of justice -- several counts -- but it'll be better to have more than that. The Russia investigation is going slow because they want to make sure they have an airtight case before they bring anything out. It's not something to do lightly.

I'd rather ride it out and wait and take him down on provable cases, because if we take him out for just being insane, his idiot followers -- like completely worthless piece-of-shit PkrBoy here -- don't understand science and will try to cry that "our Donnie's not crazy!", even though Trump's manias are so directly out of the DSM-5 that they're practically the best examples possible. His followers will do anything to avoid having to admit they were stupid enough to elect a corrupt headcase. So even though he'll do more damage staying in office longer, I'd rather get an iron-clad criminal case against Trump, in conjunction with the psychiatric case, so his cultish supporters will have less wiggle-room to defend him. If Trump's taken out by any means, a lot of 'em are going to feel robbed of their "messiah" and get violent. And I don't mind shooting back at them and am equipped to do so, but that kind of thing should be avoided as much as possible. The stronger the case, the less civil unrest from Trump's befuddled cult of fuckwits.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Impeached for what exactly? Not some subjective bs... name the crimes with evidence as proof.

I really wouldn't give a damn if he was kicked out of office... but this talkingpoint is stupid.

Neither Newsweek nor the majority of your fellow Americans think dumping the Trumpster is stupid. 35% of Trump's base can't read, or count beyond ten, and are so busy trying to cheer fascists, neo Nazis, and anti-semites, they couldn't find their fat asses with both hands in the dark.

And, amazingly, real republicans are now turning away from the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head. Reality.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

zsomething wrote:I think it'd be easier to remove him on psych, using the 25th ammendment.  If they evaluate his sanity, there's no way he'd pass it.

To impeach they'd have to find a big enough crime... and you can pretty much take your pick of several dozen, but they're all ongoing cases.  I'm confident he can be impeached for multiple of them, but that'll be down the road a ways due to the slow investigative process.  We already have obstruction of justice -- several counts -- but it'll be better to have more than that.  The Russia investigation is going slow because they want to make sure they have an airtight case before they bring anything out.  It's not something to do lightly.

I'd rather ride it out and wait and take him down on provable cases, because if we take him out for just being insane, his idiot followers -- like completely worthless piece-of-shit PkrBoy here -- don't understand science and will try to cry that "our Donnie's not crazy!", even though Trump's manias are so directly out of the DSM-5 that they're practically the best examples possible.   His followers will do anything to avoid having to admit they were stupid enough to elect a corrupt headcase.   So even though he'll do more damage staying in office longer, I'd rather get an iron-clad criminal case against Trump, in conjunction with the psychiatric case, so his cultish supporters will have less wiggle-room to defend him.  If Trump's taken out by any means, a lot of 'em are going to feel robbed of their "messiah" and get violent.  And I don't mind shooting back at them and am equipped to do so, but that kind of thing should be avoided as much as possible.  The stronger the case, the less civil unrest from Trump's befuddled cult of fuckwits.  

I wouldn't worry too much about what Trump's basket of deplorables might do if he's ousted or imprisoned. Remember that neo-Nazi Jew Hater Cantwell at Charlottesville? The one who showed off all his firearms, insulted Trump for "giving his daughter" to that "awful Jew?" And how he cried on camera the next day when it turned out there was a warrant for his arrest?

Like their big-mouthed leader, Trump's staunchest supporters are all invertebrates without spines!!

Silly comrades. Arrow All spun up and nowhere to go... lol.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Silly comrades.   Arrow   All spun up and nowhere to go... lol.

Save the bullshit for your family members in harms way ace. Rolling Eyes

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
zsomething wrote:I think it'd be easier to remove him on psych, using the 25th ammendment.  If they evaluate his sanity, there's no way he'd pass it.

To impeach they'd have to find a big enough crime... and you can pretty much take your pick of several dozen, but they're all ongoing cases.  I'm confident he can be impeached for multiple of them, but that'll be down the road a ways due to the slow investigative process.  We already have obstruction of justice -- several counts -- but it'll be better to have more than that.  The Russia investigation is going slow because they want to make sure they have an airtight case before they bring anything out.  It's not something to do lightly.

I'd rather ride it out and wait and take him down on provable cases, because if we take him out for just being insane, his idiot followers -- like completely worthless piece-of-shit PkrBoy here -- don't understand science and will try to cry that "our Donnie's not crazy!", even though Trump's manias are so directly out of the DSM-5 that they're practically the best examples possible.   His followers will do anything to avoid having to admit they were stupid enough to elect a corrupt headcase.   So even though he'll do more damage staying in office longer, I'd rather get an iron-clad criminal case against Trump, in conjunction with the psychiatric case, so his cultish supporters will have less wiggle-room to defend him.  If Trump's taken out by any means, a lot of 'em are going to feel robbed of their "messiah" and get violent.  And I don't mind shooting back at them and am equipped to do so, but that kind of thing should be avoided as much as possible.  The stronger the case, the less civil unrest from Trump's befuddled cult of fuckwits.  

I wouldn't worry too much about what Trump's basket of deplorables might do if he's ousted or imprisoned.  Remember that neo-Nazi Jew Hater Cantwell at Charlottesville?  The one who showed off all his firearms, insulted Trump for "giving his daughter" to that "awful Jew?"  And how he cried on camera the next day when it turned out there was a warrant for his arrest?

Like their big-mouthed leader, Trump's staunchest supporters are all invertebrates without spines!!

Hope you're right, word, though I tend to agree with z's approach. Invertebrates can still shoot, and that's a scenario I absolutely dread for this nation.

Wordslinger wrote:Newsweek's latest poll shows majority of Americans want Trump impeached.  Why am I not surprised?

http://www.alternet.org/culture/impeaching-trump-americas-favorite-solution-poll?akid=16023.260394.GuuCEL&rd=1&src=newsletter1081674&t=18

Any poll from ablenet is about as flawed as those Hillary polls who had her winning last November.

Telstar

Telstar

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Newsweek's latest poll shows majority of Americans want Trump impeached.  Why am I not surprised?

Any poll from ablenet is about as flawed as those Hillary polls who had her winning last November.

The Stats are In -- we want him out!!! Barney12

Vikingwoman

What's these commercials on CNN asking you to call and support President Trump? Are they taking polls on how many people support him?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

ALTLEFTCRIMINALS wrote:

Once again you demonstrate your inability to read and comprehend above grade level three. The poll cited was taken by Newsweek. Are you also disputing the claim that the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head has the support of more than 35% of America's voters?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:

That was then. This is now -- and even the repubs are turning against the Pussy Grabber with the Dead Rat on his head. Hell, even Tillerson and Mattis have turned against him! You have a penchant for losing and losers, enjoy the slide. LOL

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jan/25/cokie-roberts/have-democrats-lost-900-seats-state-legislatures-o/

Telstar

Telstar

The Stats are In -- we want him out!!! Trump_14

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/the-decimation-of-the-democratic-party-visualized/

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:

White nationalist pseudointellectual claptrap.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:

So just who here is advocating Stalinist communism? What is your point?

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

So just who here is advocating Stalinist communism?  What is your point?    

That tweaking it each generation doesn't change the end result.

Telstar

Telstar

Americans wanted Obama out too and he sat on his azz for eight so get used to it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum