Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Six buck gas before election and you do not think this game is rigged

+4
TEOTWAWKI
Yella
gulfbeachbandit
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

America wake up. This game is rigged, and Romney is part of the folks who have stolen this country and they do not want to give a dime back. The president starts talking about going after oil subsidies....and a week later they run up of gas prices. I am now becoming more clear that my Republican Party has been taken over by the Oligarchy, and my role is to get my fellow republicans to realize these folks are not Americans....they have no loyalty to our countrymen nor to this nation. They are robber barons, and where is Teddy with his big stick....instead we have Mitten the Kitten who is going to give this country away, and then lie that these gifts to the wealthy will magically help Americans....nonsense....look at those gas prices.
No No No

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

2seaoat wrote:America wake up. This game is rigged, and Romney is part of the folks who have stolen this country and they do not want to give a dime back. The president starts talking about going after oil subsidies....and a week later they run up of gas prices. I am now becoming more clear that my Republican Party has been taken over by the Oligarchy, and my role is to get my fellow republicans to realize these folks are not Americans....they have no loyalty to our countrymen nor to this nation. They are robber barons, and where is Teddy with his big stick....instead we have Mitten the Kitten who is going to give this country away, and then lie that these gifts to the wealthy will magically help Americans....nonsense....look at those gas prices.
No No No

So the Gov of Utah raised gas prices everywhere? Do you really believe what you type here? Maybe you need to wear a helmet. All the time. And stop eating paint chips off of windowsills.

Yella

Yella

2seaoat wrote:America wake up. This game is rigged, and Romney is part of the folks who have stolen this country and they do not want to give a dime back. The president starts talking about going after oil subsidies....and a week later they run up of gas prices. I am now becoming more clear that my Republican Party has been taken over by the Oligarchy, and my role is to get my fellow republicans to realize these folks are not Americans....they have no loyalty to our countrymen nor to this nation. They are robber barons, and where is Teddy with his big stick....instead we have Mitten the Kitten who is going to give this country away, and then lie that these gifts to the wealthy will magically help Americans....nonsense....look at those gas prices.
No No No

Corporate America is stronger than almost anyone can imagine. And Romney would be the biggest Corporate stooge in our country's history. But it would be an uphill struggle to best the record of George W. Bush.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Yella wrote:
No No No

Corporate America is stronger than almost anyone can imagine. And Romney would be the biggest Corporate stooge in our country's history. But it would be an uphill struggle to best the record of George W. Bush.

You skipped a presidential generation. $1.58 a gallon gas ring a bell? Think back to the day barack hussein took office.

2seaoat

I just heard the last unexplained big price spike in 2009 was caused by a drunk trader who bought up huge amounts of futures, and when confronted the next day by his brokers, he said he blacked out....he lost his license to trade for five years because of this episode..........and you think there are rational reasons for these jumps in pricing.....sorry, the American people are at war.....and we are losing.

2seaoat

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49197769/Drunken_Broker_Sent_Oil_to_8_Month_High_in_2009_Report

You do not think this game is rigged....I suppose you think the Hunt brothers did not try to corner the silver market, and that OPEC was put together for the great parties they have, and Twisted Evil

Yella

Yella

ghandi wrote:
Yella wrote:
No No No

You skipped a presidential generation. $1.58 a gallon gas ring a bell? Think back to the day barack hussein took office.

You know me, GUNZ, shoot, I blame Dubya for the Great Flood of Noah. He might have had something to do with the disappearance of the dinosaurs.

No No No

your paranoia has gone off th deep end. your getting desperate bcause romney is doing better.

there was a fire at a refinery that harmed calis gas. cali has a special brew they use so those things drove up the price. they are releasing the calis winter brew so prices should be going down soon..

geeze

Yella

Yella

Rogue wrote:
No No No

your paranoia has gone off th deep end. your getting desperate bcause romney is doing better.

there was a fire at a refinery that harmed calis gas. cali has a special brew they use so those things drove up the price. they are releasing the calis winter brew so prices should be going down soon..

geeze

Time will tell, as usual.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

No time won't tell..I am a 100% sure 911 was an inside job but has time told ? NO.....we are played like a fiddle every year and we just dance to whatever tune they want us to.....

2seaoat

Paranoid.....have you been reading my posts for seven years? I saw the bankruptcy reform act get rammed through which defied our founding father's directions to guarantee uniform bankruptcy laws, but instead Congress was bought off by credit card companies, Banks, and Wall Street to create a middle class who has become mass indentured servants, and then at least 2-3 trillion of propping up shareholders of banks....who are closing 7 and 8 percent mortgages, and collecting on 14-24% credit cards.....I am paranoid, because you think Romney is going to win....hell, it may already be too late to care who wins the election......the American people have lost their sovereignty......and you think it is Obama who is the problem.....it is the deep slumber of folks who think $6 gas at the pumps makes rational sense when oil prices have been so low, and the economy is still not close to consuming oil like we once did......The problems this country has is that you quit thinking at some point......and there is nothing I can do to help you realize what is happening in your life....if you keep thinking it is the black guy in the White House....think about what has happened to this country leading up to the 2008 crash....what did Obama have to do with it......

I'm not sure the republicans had anything to do w/ it. The gas dealers thought they wouldn't be getting anymore and jacked up the prices. The President has nothing to do w/ gas prices.

ghandi wrote:
Yella wrote:
No No No

Why don't you get a little knowledge? The President doesn't set the gas prices nor has anything to do w/ them.

2seaoat wrote:Ameices.
No No No

Paranoia is a slippery slope 2SO. Gas prices are ridiculously high because oil companies are ridiculously greedy. There's also that sticky little problem of inadequate refinery capacity but lets not allow new ones to be built, Oh No!

2seaoat wrote:Paranoid.....have you been reading my posts for seven years? I saw the bankruptcy reform act get rammed through which defied our founding father's directions to guarantee uniform bankruptcy laws, but instead Congress was bought off by credit card companies, Banks, and Wall Street to create a middle class who has become mass indentured servants, and then at least 2-3 trillion of propping up shareholders of banks....who are closing 7 and 8 percent mortgages, and collecting on 14-24% credit cards.....I am paranoid, because you think Romney is going to win....hell, it may already be too late to care who wins the election......the American people have lost their sovereignty......and you think it is Obama who is the problem.....it is the deep slumber of folks who think $6 gas at the pumps makes rational sense when oil prices have been so low, and the economy is still not close to consuming oil like we once did......The problems this country has is that you quit thinking at some point......and there is nothing I can do to help you realize what is happening in your life....if you keep thinking it is the black guy in the White House....think about what has happened to this country leading up to the 2008 crash....what did Obama have to do with it......

I see you getting more and more obcessed with your hate for romney, your hate for romney is greater than my dislike for obama. At least I waited till obama was elected before I started blaming him for stuff. you trying to blame a gas shortage on romney already. had you had done your homework on the situation you would have known like me that there was a refinery fire and that california uses a special eviroment blend of gas they just cant get anywhere. So they have had to go and get a special request to go ahead and use the winter blend to ease these prices.

you should also remember the far left greenies want high gas prices, it makes people drive less and saves the planet. so in a way its poetic justice for this to happen in cali where there are so many greenies. they got thier 5$ gas and didnt like it did they LOL

while we are on cali, I think the electorial system needs to be revised to make all states equal. They have to much say so in the electorial process.

Margin Call

Margin Call

2seaoat wrote:I just heard the last unexplained big price spike in 2009 was caused by a drunk trader who bought up huge amounts of futures, and when confronted the next day by his brokers, he said he blacked out....he lost his license to trade for five years because of this episode..........and you think there are rational reasons for these jumps in pricing.....sorry, the American people are at war.....and we are losing.

The firm lost millions on that trade. That's the beauty of futures markets. You have to find a new buyer in order to close your contracts lest you actually take delivery of physical oil.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Seaoat, I do wonder what you will post about after the election.

Yella

Yella

Rogue wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Paranoid.....have you been reading my posts for seven years? I saw the bankruptcy reform act get rammed through which defied our founding father's directions to guarantee uniform bankruptcy laws, but instead Congress was bought off by credit card companies, Banks, and Wall Street to create a middle class who has become mass indentured servants, and then at least 2-3 trillion of propping up shareholders of banks....who are closing 7 and 8 percent mortgages, and collecting on 14-24% credit cards.....I am paranoid, because you think Romney is going to win....hell, it may already be too late to care who wins the election......the American people have lost their sovereignty......and you think it is Obama who is the problem.....it is the deep slumber of folks who think $6 gas at the pumps makes rational sense when oil prices have been so low, and the economy is still not close to consuming oil like we once did......The problems this country has is that you quit thinking at some point......and there is nothing I can do to help you realize what is happening in your life....if you keep thinking it is the black guy in the White House....think about what has happened to this country leading up to the 2008 crash....what did Obama have to do with it......

I see you getting more and more obcessed with your hate for romney, your hate for romney is greater than my dislike for obama. At least I waited till obama was elected before I started blaming him for stuff. you trying to blame a gas shortage on romney already. had you had done your homework on the situation you would have known like me that there was a refinery fire and that california uses a special eviroment blend of gas they just cant get anywhere. So they have had to go and get a special request to go ahead and use the winter blend to ease these prices.

you should also remember the far left greenies want high gas prices, it makes people drive less and saves the planet. so in a way its poetic justice for this to happen in cali where there are so many greenies. they got thier 5$ gas and didnt like it did they LOL

while we are on cali, I think the electorial system needs to be revised to make all states equal. They have to much say so in the electorial process.

Gas prices are controlled by the collective Oil Corporations who greed is legendary.

Yella wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Gas prices are controlled by the collective Oil Corporations who greed is legendary.

pay attention freind. Smile

Analysts said that the record-breaking climb of California gasoline prices could end as early as today, if the state manages to avoid any new refinery problems.Analysts said the price jump was already slowing down even as Gov. Jerry Brown decided Sunday to ease the state's gas-blend requirements to allow refiners to process the less expensive winter blend of fuel three weeks early.

http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-mo-california-gas-price-surge-end-20121008,0,5109416.story

California's special blend of gas is one reason for highest prices in the nation

When accidents damaged three refineries just as the new gas became available in mid-March, Californians' demand for gasoline suddenly exceeded what the oil companies could produce.

"And there was nowhere else to turn for additional supply. ... California is walking a fine line by insisting on a unique smog-reducing gas formula while also trying to satisfy its voracious thirst for gasoline. A supply interruption or a major refinery accident could again send prices spiraling upward

Because the new gas is sold only in California

http://www.mercurynews.com/mr-roadshow/ci_21707507/roadshow-californias-special-blend-gas-is-one-reason

This isnt politics. some people are trying to make this problem politics. romney hasnt done anything here and its insane to say so.

if politics were going to be used to point a finger it would have to be the lefts demand for this special gas and not permiting/building new refineries.no new refineries built in California since 1980,

Yella

Yella

Rogue wrote:
Yella wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Analysts said that the record-breaking climb of California gasoline prices could end as early as today, if the state manages to avoid any new refinery problems.Analysts said the price jump was already slowing down even as Gov. Jerry Brown decided Sunday to ease the state's gas-blend requirements to allow refiners to process the less expensive winter blend of fuel three weeks early.

http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-mo-california-gas-price-surge-end-20121008,0,5109416.story

California's special blend of gas is one reason for highest prices in the nation

When accidents damaged three refineries just as the new gas became available in mid-March, Californians' demand for gasoline suddenly exceeded what the oil companies could produce.

"And there was nowhere else to turn for additional supply. ... California is walking a fine line by insisting on a unique smog-reducing gas formula while also trying to satisfy its voracious thirst for gasoline. A supply interruption or a major refinery accident could again send prices spiraling upward

http://www.mercurynews.com/mr-roadshow/ci_21707507/roadshow-californias-special-blend-gas-is-one-reason

This isnt politics. some people are trying to make this problem politics. romney hasnt done anything here and its insane to say so.

if politics were going to be used to point a finger it would have to be the lefts demand for this special gas and not permiting/building new refineries.no new refineries built in California since 1980,

I wonder what will happen when ExxonMobil is elected to the senate. Don't laugh, Romney has already declared that a Corporation is a person. Next we will have General Electric and General Dynamics elected to the House of Representatives. The money these three will save due to not having to bribe Congressmen will be astronomical.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Dreamsglore wrote:I'm not sure the republicans had anything to do w/ it. The gas dealers thought they wouldn't be getting anymore and jacked up the prices. The President has nothing to do w/ gas prices.

The only thing politicians can do about gasoline prices is lie about our eventual energy independence.

I have hopes that technology will release many more years of oil from tight shale formations like the Bakken Formation in North Dakota. And, enhanced oil recovery technology will help us get stranded oil that older technology could not access in depleted oil fields.

But, it costs more to get oil deep in the oceans, in the Arctic, in shale formations. Therefore the price per gallon will naturally go higher--it is inevitable. Both Obama and Romney can only blow smoke on the issue of energy.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Yella wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Yella wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I wonder what will happen when ExxonMobil is elected to the senate. Don't laugh, Romney has already declared that a Corporation is a person. Next we will have General Electric and General Dynamics elected to the House of Representatives. The money these three will save due to not having to bribe Congressmen will be astronomical.

you mean like putting lobbyist in there? heres some

David Hayes, Deputy Secretary of the Interior

Administration position: Interior Department, Deputy Secretary

Former employer: Latham & Watkins

Lobbying Background: A Latham partner from 2001 to 2007, Hayes lobbied for Sempra Energy and other environmental interests

Mark Patterson, Treasury Chief of Staff
Former employer: Goldman Sachs

Lobbying Background: From 2003 to 2008, Patterson lobbied for the investment bank on issues including energy tax credits, tax treatment of corporate reorganization transactions, and covered bonds

Thomas Donilon, Deputy National Security Advisor
Former employer: Fannie Mae

Lobbying Background: A registered lobbyist from 1999 through 2005, his sole client was Fannie Mae.
White House justification: Politico speculated that Donilon was given a job in the NSA because the position did not require Senate confirmation. Donilon worked in Clinton's state department before his lobbyist career.

Leon Panetta, Director of the CIA
Former employer: Cassidy & Associates

Lobbying Background: Panetta was paid by Cassidy & Associates to lobby for the Seismic Safety Coalition. He was also paid richly in speaking and consulting fees by Merrill Lynch, the Carlyle Group, and others -- activity that pretty closely approximated lobbying, according to the WSJ

Eric Holder, Attorney General
Former employer: Covington & Burling

Lobbying background: On a seven year stint in the private sector, ending in 2009, Holder lobbied for Large Scale Biology Corp. and telecom company Global Crossing. He also represented corporate clients, including Merck.

Justification: Holder has signed waivers to excuse himself from cases involving Covington & Burling, according to the National Journal.

Source: Tim Carney at The Examiner

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/meet-the-lobbyists-inside-the-obamas-administration?op=1#ixzz28qZ8r7Bt

theres more

ghandi wrote:
No No No

So the Gov of Utah raised gas prices everywhere? Do you really believe what you type here? Maybe you need to wear a helmet. All the time. And stop eating paint chips off of windowsills.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

California's gas prices are tied to 1) refinery issues and 2) the type of gasoline the libtarded, econut losers in Cali only allow in their cars. Those two items in itself and all related to California and only happening in California are the sources of their issues. You're smarter than that...or I thought so. Really though, you only want Obama to get reelected because of Obamacare. That's your only dog in this hunt. We can't afford it. You know that good and well.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I'm not sure the republicans had anything to do w/ it. The gas dealers thought they wouldn't be getting anymore and jacked up the prices. The President has nothing to do w/ gas prices.

The only thing politicians can do about gasoline prices is lie about our eventual energy independence.

I have hopes that technology will release many more years of oil from tight shale formations like the Bakken Formation in North Dakota. And, enhanced oil recovery technology will help us get stranded oil that older technology could not access in depleted oil fields.

But, it costs more to get oil deep in the oceans, in the Arctic, in shale formations. Therefore the price per gallon will naturally go higher--it is inevitable. Both Obama and Romney can only blow smoke on the issue of energy.

...or if Obama would quit having drilling moratoriums on Gulf wells.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum