Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mooch's vulgarity and the transgender ploy, more distractions from the real story

+3
del.capslock
Sal
othershoe1030
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

The closer the investigation gets to tying Trump's band of crooks to Putin the wilder the distractions must become. First we get the absurd tweet about transgender policy for the military And THEN comes the likes of a foul mouthed caricature of a person like Scaramucci.  Now we know why.

Bill Browder wrote a book about his experiences doing business in Putin's Russia called Red Notice. Magnitsky worked for Browder and uncovered a huge financial crime resulting in Magnitsky's death while in custody in Russia and the passage of the Magnitsky Act in this country, which threw a major wrench in Putin's schemes. This article explains why the WH was throwing out so much chaff last week.

The new White House Communications Director was so busy causing a scene he even reportedly missed the birth of his baby son on Monday, congratulating his recently-estranged wife by text message.

Whilst barely any type of behaviour from the Trump administration surprises anymore, it’s worth asking if The Mooch’s outbursts were spontaneous or designed to distract from something else.

On Wednesday 26th July, financier Bill Browder was due to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

In pre-prepared remarks published by The Atlantic, he said: “I hope that my story will help you understand the methods of Russian operatives in Washington and how they use US enablers to achieve major foreign policy goals without disclosing those interests.”

On the same day Browder was due to testify, President Trump announced, seemingly out of nowhere, that transgender people will not be allowed to serve in “any capacity” in the US military.

Browder’s testimony was then postponed to the next day - the same day The Mooch made headlines when his expletive-ridden tirade was published.

Browder’s testimony, which received relatively little coverage, is extraordinary with a senator calling it one of the Senate Judiciary Committee’s “most important” hearings.

In it he describes a Russian system of government that operates in the shadows using corruption, blackmail, torture and murder - all led by Vladimir Putin.

Browder said: “Effectively the moment that you enter into their world, you become theirs.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/bill-browders-senate-judiciary-committee-hearing_uk_597ee55ce4b02a4ebb7675a6

From the Brady Bunch- "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha"- we now have Democrats saying, "Russia, Russia, Russia."

Sal

Sal

This is an actual picture of the Trump communications team in action over the weekend ....

The Mooch's vulgarity and the transgender ploy, more distractions from the real story Captur11

That is Corey Lewandowski, the Mooch, Omarosa, and Sebastian Gorka.

This is our President's communication team.

This is where we are as a nation.

Wake me up when this nightmare is over.

del.capslock

del.capslock

NPAatall wrote:From the Brady Bunch- "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha"- we now have Democrats saying, "Russia, Russia, Russia."

And Republicans are starting to listen, see "skinny repeal".

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

zsomething

NPAatall wrote:From the Brady Bunch- "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha"- we now have Democrats saying, "Russia, Russia, Russia."

And we have conservatives not caring that America's being gamed by Vladimir Putin. You're so het-up to defend the incompetent that you stupidly put in the White House that you're actually willing to turn a blind eye to meddling from a foreign enemy... just because it benefited you this time.

You guys sure fell a hell of a long way since Reagan. If he wasn't dead already, watching what his party's become would kill him.

Sal wrote:This is an actual picture of the Trump communications team in action over the weekend ....

The Mooch's vulgarity and the transgender ploy, more distractions from the real story Captur11

That is Corey Lewandowski, the Mooch, Omarosa, and Sebastian Gorka.

This is our President's communication team.

This is where we are as a nation.

Wake me up when this nightmare is over.

Are you Gonna sleep for 7 and a half years?

zsomething wrote:

And we have conservatives not caring that America's being gamed by Vladimir Putin.  You're so het-up to defend the incompetent that you stupidly put in the White House that you're actually willing to turn a blind eye to meddling from a foreign enemy... just because it benefited you this time.

You guys sure fell a hell of a long way since Reagan.  If he wasn't dead already, watching what his party's become would kill him.

Russia,
Russia,
Russia!!!

del.capslock

del.capslock

NPAatall wrote:
Russia,
Russia,
Russia!!!

Repeal and replace!
Repeal and replace!
Repeal and replace!
Repeal and replace!
Repeal and replace!
Repeal and replace!
Repeal and replace!

Seven years of it. How'd that work out for ya? DUH!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If you haven't already read the entire testimony at the link, please do so. It's eye-opening and explains a lot about the actions of Drumpf. I didn't realize McCain co-sponsored the Magnitsky Act.

Has anyone else noticed a lot of Reagan reruns on the TV lately?

Floridatexan wrote:
If you haven't already read the entire testimony at the link, please do so. It's eye-opening and explains a lot about the actions of Drumpf.  I didn't realize McCain co-sponsored the Magnitsky Act.

Threats? Obama was good at it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/7450237/Barack-Obama-threatens-to-withdraw-support-from-wavering-Democrats.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

NPAatall wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
If you haven't already read the entire testimony at the link, please do so. It's eye-opening and explains a lot about the actions of Drumpf.  I didn't realize McCain co-sponsored the Magnitsky Act.

Threats? Obama was good at it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/7450237/Barack-Obama-threatens-to-withdraw-support-from-wavering-Democrats.html

Are you ready to acknowledge that you lied?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:

I hadn't read the testimony until you posted this. It brings up more questions such as how many more players in congress and the lobbying community are hooked by the Russian tactics of rewards and blackmail.

Veselnitskaya also instructed U.S. law firm Baker Hostetler and their Washington, D.C.-based partner Marc Cymrot to lobby members of Congress to support an amendment taking Sergei Magnitsky’s name off the Global Magnitsky Act. Mr. Cymrot was in contact with Paul Behrends, a congressional staffer on the House Foreign Affairs Committee at the time, as part of the anti-Magnitsky lobbying campaign.

For example, I was curious as to who Paul Behrends was since he was described as a Congressional staffer. Come to find out he worked on the House Foreign Affairs subcommittee under a Congressman with apparent Russia leanings.

Paul Behrends, a top aide to Representative Dana Rohrabacher, has been ousted from his role as staff director for the House Foreign Affairs subcommittee that Rohrabacher chairs, after stories appeared in the press highlighting his relationships with pro-Russia lobbyists.

“Paul Behrends no longer works at the committee,” a House Foreign Affairs Committee spokesperson said on Wednesday evening.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/top-rohrabacher-aide-fired-after-russia-revelations/534288/

2seaoat

My brother and his wife were furious with Bill Clinton because their children were being exposed to the concept of a BJ. I explained that my children were pretty sophisticated and by fifth grade they both conceptually understood what a BJ was. Now my brother is a big Christian and Trump supporter, and he constantly is saying the media is being unfair to President Trump. How does he explain how because of the Mooch every boy in America is trying to see if they can do what the President's communication team has said Bannon is doing.

We are living in extremely troubling times when somebody like the mooch who is a five foot one wannabee Tony Soprano is speaking for this nation. There is a rumor that the grounds of his wife's divorce is that her husband is in love with Bannon, as most of the brownshirts have historically been perverse, and that the oval office has people coming in to pee on the President surrounded by aids who are sucking their own.........ah.....thumbs?

polecat

polecat

Can you remind me what Trey Gowdy found in the Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi hearings?

polecat

polecat

Making John Kelly White House Chief of Staff is similar to putting a really good lifeguard on the Titanic.

del.capslock

del.capslock

polecat wrote:Making John Kelly White House Chief of Staff is similar to putting a really good lifeguard on the Titanic.

I don't know about that, he just fired Scaramucci. Now if he'll just get rid of Kellyanne Cuntface. I bet she shit her britches when she heard the Mooch was out.

There gonna have real problems replacing him, no one that values their reputation wants the job.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

del.capslock wrote:
polecat wrote:Making John Kelly White House Chief of Staff is similar to putting a really good lifeguard on the Titanic.

I don't know about that, he just fired Scaramucci. Now if he'll just get rid of Kellyanne Cuntface. I bet she shit her britches when she heard the Mooch was out.

There gonna have real problems replacing him, no one that values their reputation wants the job.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/?icid=hjx004

Anthony Scaramucci Out At White House After A Whirlwind 10 Days

He resigned after a controversy-laden, albeit short, tenure.

The Mooch's vulgarity and the transgender ploy, more distractions from the real story 8360cc5d7b086346b5e09b16b9944a39--donald-trump-tweet-tweet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum