Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you kidding me- Trump address on CNN live

+6
RealLindaL
Telstar
Vikingwoman
polecat
zsomething
2seaoat
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

Tom Price brings families out telling us all that they are being hurt by Obamacare. Pence comes out and doubles down how tireless President Trump has worked Tirelessly to repeal and replace. Thanks to the leadership of President trump.....he is fighting for you..........Dear God tax cuts for the wealthy and 32 million fewer Americans with Health insurance and these bastards stand here and lie.

2seaoat

The past 17 years obamacare have caused havoc. Seven years president....seven years.

2seaoat

This man has zero scruples......as he lies right to the camera. He does not give a coherent summary of the problem, and solutions, but uses props with lies is just disgusting. Putting these people on tv and telling them they are the victims of lies, when they are taking almost a trillion dollars away from families and giving tax breaks to the rich......this piece of chit has to go.

zsomething

I'm sometimes surprised by how much he lies... and then I remember that he keeps getting away with it! His supporters believe him, so he has little motivation not to lie to them. They want to be lied to.

It's part of the reason Republicans don't govern any better than they do -- they have little reason to try harder because their base will let them get away with it. It makes them cynical.

2seaoat

Obamacare is death

Our President says this with a straight face this afternoon when he is trying to give close to a trillion dollar tax cut to the wealthy while taking money away from folks health coverage somehow magically saves lives.......this guy has no morals.

2seaoat

Now he is talking to the Boy Scouts on CNN dropping names of people at parties in NY, but he is telling folks the economy is doing great and he is patting himself on the back about his victory. Talking politics with boy scouts. This man is certifiable.

polecat

polecat

DJTrump
Drain the Swamp should be changed to Drain the Sewer - it's actually much worse than anyone ever thought, and it begins with the Fake News!

WOW. Changing swamp to sewer is the most complicated idea you've shown us. Keep up the good work, Mr. President. This is big boy stuff.

Vikingwoman

What he did do was keep the "all Muslims are terrorists" mantra going by introducing 4 people who were killed by illegal immigrants. You could hear the groan from the audience when he did that.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:The past 17 years obamacare have caused havoc.  Seven years president....seven years.

Caught that and laughed off the chair.

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:What he did do was keep the "all Muslims are terrorists" mantra going by introducing 4 people who were killed by illegal immigrants. You could hear the groan from the audience when he did that.

I hear groans whenever he opens his mouth.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:What he did do was keep the "all Muslims are terrorists" mantra going by introducing 4 people who were killed by illegal immigrants. You could hear the groan from the audience when he did that.

One can certainly hear them emanating from this household. We can barely stand to listen to the man for longer than 60 seconds, if that.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:

One can certainly hear them emanating from this household.   We can  barely stand to listen to the man for longer than 60 seconds, if that.

I watch and wonder what SNL will do with them. They need not change much.

zsomething

That Boy Scout speech was really insane.   What grown-up human goes to a bunch of kids and rails against his political opponents (Obama was a Boy Scout, by the way, and he's also met with them -

Are you kidding me- Trump address on CNN live DFiPF3FW0AASH69

...and rants about his electoral map again.   Then he tells this weird story about a contractor he knew, and hints that that story gets salacious.  At one point he talked about "leaders and their path to American sex."  He meant to say "success" and corrected it, but, jeez that was weird for a second.  He ranted about the media.

And he did all that babbling about politics -- and little else -- after opening with, "Who the hell wants to talk about politics when I'm with the Boy Scouts?!"    Laughing

Somebody needs to throw a net over that fella before he finds a pair or scissors or something and starts chasin' folks.   A lot of Boy Scout parents weren't very happy with it.   I mean, what an example to set.  There probably wasn't a kid in that audience as immature as the guy in front of it.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote: Talking politics with boy scouts.

What was really disturbing was the reaction he received from the crowd which was apparently composed largely of scouts and scoutmasters.

On TV, it sure sounded like a full-throated endorsement of all of the insanity he was peddling.

Shades of the Nazi youth.

Authoritarians suck.

2seaoat

I was bothered by the response. There is a lot of bullying going on in scouting. It is the survival of the strongest. Like a junior high where bullying is the rule, President Trump has given a green light to every punk asz bully that immoral behavior has been ratified in America. This cowardly man was a hired gun slinger for the Russians to attack the Republican primary contenders who were pro sanctions.....they just never figured his abrasive bullying would be accepted by America, let alone defeat Hillary. Fascism pops its head up every thirty or so years and there are solid reasons for the same.......lack of courage by good people.

Vikingwoman

Nothing like a current President promoting hate against a former President. What a unifier he is.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump boy scout Jamboree speech angers parents

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40715185

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I am livid. I wasn't a scout; I was in Camp Fire Girls and 4H. My husband was a Boy Scout but had to move just before he made Eagle...part of having a father in the Navy. But both my daughters were Girl Scouts, so I spent plenty of time volunteering for activities. This man embodies NOTHING that even resembles Scout values. I can't stand to listen to him or even see him. He's pure, unadulterated evil.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Dan Rather:

Donald Trump's speech last night in front of the Boy Scouts of America was not only highly inappropriate. It was disgusting.
I would like to hope it is a nadir in our country's political discourse, but it seems like the slide downward only accelerates. So it stands as a sad encapsulation of our current age.
No doubt many in the crowd were riled up by Mr. Trump's stale rhetoric of "fake news" and lies about his "massive" electoral victory. But the Boy Scouts is a diverse organization with chapters in every corner of this nation. And today, many are no doubt wondering whether they belong in a group that is supposed to be built on community and service. Many of these boys may be wondering more broadly whether they belong in a country led by a man like this.
Scouts learn the importance of being “trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.” How few of those adjectives apply to our current Commander in Chief. A man who can't control himself to act in a manner befitting the setting, is a man without the steadiness of character to run a nation. A grown man who is so insecure as to seek affirmation in a group of teenagers is not a man with the maturity to lead a nation. A man who is so self-absorbed as to make every utterance about himself and his needs is not a man with the vision to elevate a nation.
Part of being president is to be the leader of the entire country. And every president I can remember (and that's a lot of them) revelled in moments when they had a venue to shake off the partisanship of Washington and speak in exalted tones to the people. But whether it's dedicating an aircraft carrier or talking to Boy Scouts, Mr. Trump so far has seemed incapable of performing that simple task.
Bluntly put - and there is no joy in having to say this – he is tearing apart the norms of our nation. So it is incumbent on those who recognize the damage being done to stitch back the bonds that unite us and work hard to muffle the echoes of his divisiveness.

2seaoat

I was an Eagle Scout.  It was quite an honor to have participated in scouting. The leaders who volunteered tried to help a kid who lost his father at 10, and shaped my moral fabric.  Those ideals I learned in scouting, I have applied to my life.  I was disgusted by Trump like people my whole life.   They worship money and have no honor.  They hurt people.  I was appalled as I heard him speak before the scouts.  President Trump had people lined up in Ohio supporting this man.  They are frustrated and angry as CNN interviews them, and they are mostly immoral.  They had no adherence to the rule of law or simple civility.  Mind numbing stupidity is driving this country.

Sal

Sal

The scouts are who I instinctively knew they were at the age of 7 ...

... bullies, authoritarians, Nazis.

Fuck 'em.

2seaoat

The scouts are who I instinctively knew they were at the age of 7 ...

Fuck 'em.

Had trouble with your swimming merit badge?.....I get it.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Sal wrote:The scouts are who I instinctively knew they were at the age of 7 ...

Fuck 'em.

It's worse than that:

Watchdog Inside the Boy Scouts' 'Perversion Files'

Los Angeles Times reporters spent a year delving into confidential files on suspected sexual abusers — files that had been locked away for decades by the Boy Scouts of America. What follows is a series of groundbreaking stories on the files, along with the most comprehensive database of the cases ever published, including 1,900 files and 3,100 case summaries spanning 1947 through 2005.

http://www.latimes.com/la-me-boy-scouts-perversion-files-full-coverage-storygallery.html

Are you kidding me- Trump address on CNN live 8r0kEDT

http://spreadsheets.latimes.com/boyscouts-cases/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

2seaoat

Peds go where kids are....scouts, churches, schools, youth sports, and anywhere a leader can gain the trust of a child. Haesert was in a park summer program when he cornered a victim in the bathroom. The priest who baptized my daughter left the church because of allegations of being a ped. I have told the story about the Ped who played santa claus and my kids sat on his lap, or the ped who was a school bus driver.......like Willie Sutton said......I rob banks because that is where the money is.......

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:The scouts are who I instinctively knew they were at the age of 7 ...

Fuck 'em.

Had trouble with your swimming merit badge?.....I get it.

Got that merit badge for punching punk ass bitches in the mouth tho, Sally.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum