Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump’s Mueller Scheming Will Fail

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

21 JUL 2017 JOHN DEAN

https://verdict.justia.com/2017/07/21/trumps-mueller-scheming-will-fail?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=verdict-2017-07-21-19017

del.capslock

del.capslock

Another great article by a true American patriot, John Dean.

I can't find it now, but shortly after Dean published his first book, one of the conservative publishing houses--it may have been Regnery, but I'm not sure--put out a book that purported to be a Watergate exposé. It accused Dean's wife of being a call-girl and said that Dean not Nixon orchestrated the Watergate break-in to find out if the DNC knew about it.

This was complete bullshit, of course, but conservatives were desperate to distract from the Nixon affair.

Dean, if he can be considered a conservative, is a good example of what conservatives used to be like: morally centered. Now--with a few notable exceptions like Bill Kristol and George F. Will--they all sound like PkrBoy and IMASOCK.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

del.capslock wrote:Another great article by a true American patriot, John Dean.

I can't find it now, but shortly after Dean published his first book, one of the conservative publishing houses--it may have been Regnery, but I'm not sure--put out a book that purported to be a Watergate exposé. It accused Dean's wife of being a call-girl and said that Dean not Nixon orchestrated the Watergate break-in to find out if the DNC knew about it.

This was complete bullshit, of course, but conservatives were desperate to distract from the Nixon affair.

Dean, if he can be considered a conservative, is a good example of what conservatives used to be like: morally centered. Now--with a few notable exceptions like Bill Kristol and George F. Will--they all sound like PkrBoy and IMASOCK.

I agree that John Dean was an honest man in a sea of chicanery. George Will, though I rarely agree with his policy positions, seems to have grown a conscience lately. But Kristol is a neocon and one of the drafters of the PNAC document.

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:Another great article by a true American patriot, John Dean.

Fox news before there was a Fox news.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum