Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republican Child Molester Denny Hastert Released From Prison Early

+3
Joanimaroni
Telstar
del.capslock
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Probably for good behavior because it can't be easy to find children to molest in prison. Maybe they have a nice job waiting for him at Pace High School.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Telstar wrote:Probably for good behavior because it can't be easy to find children to molest in prison. Maybe they have a nice job waiting for him at Pace High School.

INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT!

DO NOT POST SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS REGARDING POSTERS.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:Probably for good behavior because it can't be easy to find children to molest in prison. Maybe they have a nice job waiting for him at Pace High School.

INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT!

DO NOT POST SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS REGARDING POSTERS.

LOl is child molesting republican Hastert posting here now. Expect Hastert username to be pdogbackdoorboy.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You just can not help yourself.....10 years of posting personal information about other people. Does that make you feel important?

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:

You just can not help yourself.....10 years of posting personal information about other people. Does that make you feel important?

You DO realize, Joani, that you COULD just be entirely wrong about Tel's being Bill, and that you've been accusing a relatively innocent person all this time, right?  (I say 'relatively' because no one here is entirely innocent of any and all sins. lol)

You should at least allow for the fact that you're not infallible.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

You DO realize, Joani, that you COULD just be entirely wrong about Tel's being Bill, and that you've been accusing a relatively innocent person all this time, right?  (I say 'relatively' because no one here is entirely innocent of any and all sins. lol)

Never claimed to be infallible and never will.

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

OK then, you agree you could be mistaken. Fair enough.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

OK then, you agree you could be mistaken.  Fair enough.

Not about this.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Not about this.

Joani's nose for Bill's ass is infallible.

2seaoat

Not about this.

I love this place. The hypocrisy simply makes me smile while Joannie gets chastised about expressing her opinion on a sock, another declares infallibility about declaring who another sock is. You simply cannot make this chit up. I feel like I am in fourth grade again. "oh yea.....your momma"

Joani's nose for Bill's ass is infallible.

That is because Bill is more clever than the average sock and easily fools some. He fooled me in a PM, and I must say I take my hat off to him because he has a theatrical talent that maybe in real life he has acted in community theater or school plays. He is much better than the average sock.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Joani's nose for Bill's ass is infallible.

That is because Bill is more clever than the average sock and easily fools some.  He fooled me in a PM, and I must say I take my hat off to him because he has a theatrical talent that maybe in real life he has acted in community theater or school plays.  He is much better than the average sock.

IF that PM is so very telling as evidence of this sock's cleverness and 'fooling skills', why don't you reveal it here? Joani has set the precedent that exposing others' PM's is perfectly OK, and obviously no one has any love lost for this Bill person, so why not just publish the PM here, including showing under whose handle it was sent, so others can make their own judgment rather than simply relying on yours?? I, for one, don't particularly care to rely on your judgment about anything, truth be told. But I certainly won't believe that Tel is Bill just because you and/or Joani say so.

2seaoat

I, for one, don't particularly care to rely on your judgment about anything,

I know. You called me a liar when I said you self outed yourself when you accused me of doing the same. When I posted your own words you never apologized for calling me a liar, so I certainly am not going to entertain dialogue with somebody who asked me not to interact with her, by outing somebody who sent a PM to me which was brilliant and would expose a second sock. It would get boring around here if these clever socks did not stir it up. You see as a ghost I have zero skin in the game, but again I am confused why you are addressing me when you asked me to leave you alone. Probably just forgetful......you have proven the same repeatedly.

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:
  When I posted your own words you never apologized for calling me a liar, so I certainly am not going to entertain dialogue with somebody who asked me not to interact with her, by outing somebody who sent a PM to me which was brilliant and would expose a second sock.  

Huh?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

2seaoat

Huh? study

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I love this place.   The hypocrisy simply makes me smile while Joannie gets chastised about expressing her opinion on a sock, another declares infallibility about declaring who another sock is.   You simply cannot make this chit up.   I feel like I am in fourth grade again.

I love this place. Some poor fourth grade numbskulls can't even read when a supposed "hypocrite" confesses a change of mind and vacillation -- human imperfections which the same numbskulls cannot tolerate or allow - except in themselves, of course. And then there's the apparent inability to distinguish between someone's expressing an "opinion" vs. their declaring infallible certainty.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:You called me a liar when I said you self outed yourself when you accused me of doing the same.

I'd have to see evidence of having used the word "liar" in that situation. But even had it been uttered, that entire episode was explained, even if not to your satisfaction because I didn't bow and scrape enough.

And there are too many times to count over the years when apologies were called for here on the part of Mr. Perfection but never, ever issued. Pot vs. kettle.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I certainly am not going to entertain dialogue with somebody who asked me not to interact with her, by outing somebody who sent a PM to me which was brilliant and would expose a second sock.

Providing that PM evidence would not constitute "dialogue" with any particular "somebody" but long overdue proof to the whole forum, which forum you continue to assail with clever, "I know something you don't know"-type innuendo about certain supposed socks, with no solid evidence whatsoever, just like your cohort in the accusatory matter, Ms. Infallible Joani.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I am confused why you are addressing me when you asked me to leave you alone.   Probably just forgetful......you have proven the same repeatedly.

This, from a person whose aging mind, as revealed in his jumbled writings, is often like a convoluted path to nowhere.  

Forgetful?  Not this time -- although, unlike you, sir, I do admit to certain human frailties on occasion.  For instance: Am I unable sometimes to withstand the hot air upon reading your pure B.S. or unproven allegations, without commenting/responding?  Yes, to that I will confess.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Why has yet another thread devolved into this?

2seaoat

Why has yet another thread devolved into this?

Somebody does not like Joannie's opinion and tries to attack her opinion. The attacks on me are because I am a dick and get folks riled up in the sandbox. I fire em up every couple of months where I become arrogant, dirty, and crazy. meow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum