Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

By Golly Linda.....can you say Commissioner May....gosh that seaoat is always wrong

+6
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
RealLindaL
IMASOCK
gatorfan
PkrBum
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

2seaoat

CNN just ran a story on a bride about to get married who called 911 about her being sexually assaulted in an alley, and the police arrive and shoot her dead......another citizen in Minneapolis shot dead by the police. Oh, just to remind you about the need for a completely different training paradigm for police in America......the woman was a white forty year old. When folks give cover to a problem and attack the wrong people, more people die. It is a moral choice. It has nothing to do with being dirty, being stupid, and having mental problems......that chit did not work in the Soviet Gulag system and the cover will not work in America. Racism and the erosion of constitutional rights guaranteed by our founding father's addition of the bill of rights after the fact because of their fears of standing armies and governmental depostism and tyranny was right then, and it is right now.

2seaoat

Now the officer was yelling at everybody to comply w/ her. Unfriggenbelievable! Must be the pain meds.

I honestly would have laughed at her. She had the option to conduct herself like a professional, or explode because of her bruised ego that a citizen was standing his ground on a bad stop and wanted a supervisor. Properly trained officer....thank you sir, I will call for the supervisor, please stay in your car, an escalated stop....yelling at spectators, arguing with the motorist, and not following simple and basic stop conduct. Of course I am waiting now for Nurse rachet to give me my pain pills because I am mentally ill, and out of my head because of pain meds.........solution silent that son of a bitch because he keeps embarrassing me........frontal lobotomy attempted but once they cut there was so much brain that they had to evacuate the operating room.

Vikingwoman

What a loon you are. No joke.

2seaoat

What a loon you are. No joke.

Like lonney tunes and whacky wabbits you are always a little slow to the finish line.

Vikingwoman

By golly let's look at those non tinted windows and see who's slow? LOL! What a loon! Would you like me to post the apology you said he didn't make? How ya like the video of the supervisor not being there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtx-shod31c

2seaoat

tpp funny......the second apology.......just political cover to appease the lynch mob. He made it clear in the first his intent. I guess you probably interned in Chicago where the threat of torture got all kinds of "confessions", he made it clear as to his truthful intent....tinted windows.....the very thing thrown in the only black SA's face in the state of Florida......brilliant. Just one more out of control ill trained police officer......ask the lady who just got shot in minneapolis....oh I am sorry you cannot......and surprise surprise......both officers just happened to not turn on their cameras.......oh my.....the stats do not lie.....and the truth keeps coming at us.......some people should never be a police officer.

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:tpp funny......the second apology.......just political cover to appease the lynch mob.  He made it clear in the first his intent.  I guess you probably interned in Chicago where the threat of torture got all kinds of "confessions", he made it clear as to his truthful intent....tinted windows.....the very thing thrown in the only black SA's face in the state of Florida......brilliant.  Just one more out of control ill trained police officer......ask the lady who just got shot in minneapolis....oh I am sorry you cannot......and surprise surprise......both officers just happened to not turn on their cameras.......oh my.....the stats do not lie.....and the truth keeps coming at us.......some people should never be a police officer.

Nonsense you look like a girl you are lots younger than Candace color in your cheeks like a girl A face reproachful tearful an odor of camphor and of tears a voice weeping steadily and softly beyond the twilit door the twilight-colored smell of honey suckle. Bringing empty trunks down the attic stairs they sounded like coffins.
Faulkner As I Lay Dying

That passage is often used as an example of stream-of-consciousness writing. Notice the similarities?

If you have something to say, have enough respect for the other members of the forum to take the time to compose your posts in normal English instead of gibberish sprinkled with elipses. There's plenty of good examples on the forum: Wordslinger, zsomething, othershoe, FT, RealLinda and Sal come immediately to mind.

Quit inflicting on the reader the job of deciphering your meaning, that's just fucking rude!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Vikingwoman

Thank goodness video's don't lie.

2seaoat

Thank goodness video's don't lie.

Yes, but the capacity to interpret the same is sadly bound by many factors. Familiarity with the Constitution and actual experience is a starting point. Deep seated resentment that the officer was a woman when a citizen exercised their constitutional right to ask for a supervisor, has more to do with the loudest complainers life experiences with men, than had this officer in fact been a man. A trained officer would not shoot a taser from a moving squad, a trained force would not allow unconstitutional segregation in jails, and certainly a well trained officer would have quietly and under control returned to the squad and disengaged and deescalated the bad stop. Your sense of impotence and being ignored in your government job is quite the tell, but that sense of I am from the government and I am in charge of your life because I say so was exactly why the Colonist fought a revolution and added the fourth amendment. Your association with this officer is palpable.

Vikingwoman

Your psychological evaluation is quite off and not in conjunction w/ any realities normal people would discern. The video is absolute proof the driver of the truck's race could not be established but yet you continue to shout racism and constitutional rights. You go so far as to distort the actual behaviors of the officer and try to impose psychological interpretations of the viewer which you have no knowledge of or training in order to try and prove your point. Considering your propensity for bullying and the fact that you are a loose cannon that cannot control their anger when opposed I am not surprised. Rational and unbiased individuals can clearly see the facts of this stop which was not race based.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2:39 into the video and she's telling him his plates came up as belonging to another vehicle...because she made a mistake. But, aside from that, why exactly did she profile him? There was no suspicious or illegal activity on his part. Why did she follow him? And, as for being able to tell what could be seen from a video....pffffft.

Vikingwoman

If you can't see from that video no one could tell who was in that truck you're as deceitful as Oatie. Just another race baiter.

2seaoat

2:39 into the video and she's telling him his plates came up as belonging to another vehicle...because she made a mistake. But, aside from that, why exactly did she profile him? There was no suspicious or illegal activity on his part. Why did she follow him? And, as for being able to tell what could be seen from a video....pffffft.

It was a bad stop which was compounded by lack of training. In regard to Tex being deceitful, I just do not understand your anger and inability to see that Tex was simply giving you her perception of the stop. That last job with the state must have had a great many people being disrespectful to you because you are the first to assume that somebody who is employed by the state should be given respect and listened to.......that resentment over the years for any citizen exercising their absolute constitutional rights is just being uppity to you. This stop was less racial than the general erosion of citizen rights, but the reality which is uncontested by empirical studies is that driving while black you get stopped like this, whether you are a commissioner or a SA.

Take a deep breath, and understand that the arrogance of those in government gave us President Trump because the average person who has not sucked on the government teat understand that too much discretion has been imparted in unqualified and not very intelligent folks who think they can just do whatever they want to do......they cannot.

Vikingwoman

Listen Oatie, I don't ascribe to your screwed up views that people from the state shouldn't be respected and listened to. The officer deserves to be respected for doing her job and not have to deal w/ being accused of racial profiling when it was impossible. The video proves that yet you and FT deny what is plainly visible and make false accusations of race discrimination. Save your outrage for valid cases not made up ones.The officer can run anyone's tag that she wants to. The hysteria that she ran a black man's tag has gotten out of control. Every black person's stop is not racially motivated no matter how many stats you produce. You don't even have an argument here and even the "victim" acknowledged that. May should have been respectful as a citizen. He was not and had no right to act in such a manner considering his position. You weaken the battle when you start accusing everyone.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

A comment from the video site: (Wendy Jackson)

I think Mr. May had every right to feel the way he did. As you can clearly see, he did nothing wrong to warrant being pulled over. Some people are more aggressive than others and stand up for their selves and for what they believe in. Maybe he shouldn't have raised his voice, he apologized for that on Channel 3 News, but if you have never been in that same situation ( racially profiled ) then you can't say how you would act in the heat of the moment. I applaud him for standing up for his rights and asking for a Supervisor. As you can see, when the other Officers arrived he calmed down because he didn't have to deal with the Police Officer that racially profiled him anymore. I am a white woman, while driving by myself I have never been pulled over and I am 35 years old. While driving or riding with my husband who is black, we have been pulled over numerous times but never received a ticket or a citation. The excuses vary, "oh your tail light was out" we walk to the back of the car, tail light working fine. Pulled over again, " ma'am I pulled you over because I saw your passenger ( my husband ) drinking a beer" " Officer, my husband is drinking a monster energy drink ( black and green can, and my husband does not drink alcohol) " but you are more than welcome to search my vehicle if you think I am lying " Officer searches my vehicle and finds nothing but the monster energy drink. Pulled over again, at first the Officer would not tell me why he pulled us over, he asked for my license and registration and I gave it to him, he also asked for my husbands license. He ran everything and came back to the car and told us we were free to go and I asked several times why he had pulled us over to begin with and finally he said " well ma'am I pulled you over because I feel you were acting in a suspicious way by pulling into this store after I got behind you" " well sir, if you will notice my gas light is on so I figured it was a good time to stop and get gas regardless of who is behind me, I didn't realize it was illegal to pull into a store if an Officer is driving behind you " the Officers response " have a nice day ma'am " and walked off. I could go on and on those are just my favorite 3, and all 3 of those incidents were with the Pensacola Police Department. We have had 1 incident like that with the Escambia County Sheriffs Department. So needless to say, with the experiences I have had I can totally understand where Mr. May is coming from. I am not saying the whole Pensacola Police Department acts in that fashion, but the ones I came into contact with did. I still applaud and respect every Officer in the world that puts their lives on the line for us every day, but it would be nice if people weren't pulled over because of their skin color. 

In Victor Steen's case, the interracial protest that followed, mostly by Sluggo's patrons, some of whom had witnessed his death, was the first of its kind.

When my granddaughter, who is racially mixed, was the victim of an attempted kidnapping at age 5, by a white man, age 61, some deputies at the Sheriff's office were, shall we say, less than cooperative, and her parents finally took the case to the State's Attorney, who only charged the creep with battery. Even the judge looked at him and said, "This is kidnapping." He received one year's probation. And then the story came out about the child sex ring, and I believe it was two sheriff's deputies who were involved in that. So tell me again about equal justice for minorities in Pensacola. Cops are not gods, (expletive withheld). Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Vikingwoman

WTF do any of these stories have to do w/ this case? WTH is wrong w/ you people? The video shows he wasn't pulled over because he was black. YOU COULDN'T EVEN SEE WHO WAS DRIVING! Friggin idiots!

2seaoat

WTF do any of these stories have to do w/ this case? WTH is wrong w/ you people? The video shows he wasn't pulled over because he was black. YOU COULDN'T EVEN SEE WHO WAS DRIVING! Friggin idiots!

A person who has difficulty with high level concepts would not understand the stories. If I had been stopped in my suit, and asked for an officer's supervisor, there would have been no out of control officer. White privilege you have enjoyed and your hubris in not accepting the reality of Pensacola and southern Alabama have handicapped you as you clearly are unable to interpret higher level concepts.

May should have been respectful as a citizen.

Nonsense. You would have made a wonderful Tory upset that folks were dumping Tea in Boston harbor. Your arguments have been consistently wrong on every black interaction with a police officer. Completely wrong. When people try to explain the constitution and case law you going into this mad meter maid rage as if you even begin to understand the underlying constitutional concepts. A free people cannot remain free by tyranny backed by loyalist who in your case worked for the crown her entire career. Of course you do not get it, or the next story.

2seaoat

tell me again about equal justice for minorities in Pensacola. Cops are not gods,

The simple fact is that poor Dreams thinks the tinted window and inability of seeing the race of the driver is more relevant than the actions of the officer once the stop was made. You see the training of the Pensacola cops has in the past in person, made my wife and I furious.

It was Pelican drop and families were enjoying the festive nature of the New Years celebration. We were sitting on a shelf near where Surf had his kitchen store when we saw four Pensacola officers brutalize a white bearded male about 30 years old. They literally were dragging him down the sidewalk like he was a dead carcass as his shirt was over his head and his pants where down by his Knees exposing his buttocks and scraping the hell out of him on the sidewalk. People were aghast as one of the officers beating and dragging this non resistant drunk looked up and was my face and my wife's......I have seen extractions at Chicago stadium by the most brutal cops who are world famous for not being gentle, but this was sadistic. Deeply sadistic. The officer said stop....lets get him on his feet, and pull up his pants. They then talk to him and two of them hold his arms and walk across the street where I assumed he would be transported. Sorry, this type of behavior would not happen in my rural community where Andy is still in charge and all the barnies and barney want to be cops migrate to departments where professionalism is not taught and the pay is next to nothing.

We never saw one act of resistance by this drunk. I did not hear what he called them or what he said, but no act or attacking the officers. There is a problem across America, but the loyalist to the war on drugs and the targeting of blacks have created these standing armies which are suppose to protect white privilege, but often they cannibalize the population.

Segregated jails, the Victor Steen Case, and the May case are easy to understand. At least for some.

RealLindaL

Viking, you've been very even-handed and logical here and have made a valiant effort,  but these people are obviously blinded by their single-minded stance on these issues and will never, ever give an inch.   Seems to me you might want to give it up.  Right-minded folks reading this thread have by now seen the simple truth of the situation thanks to you, and I can't think of any reason why you should waste any more time beating your head against these stone walls.   Just MHO -- do what you will -- but be assured your efforts have been very much appreciated by many readers, of that I feel certain.

cheers   cheers    cheers

Vikingwoman

You're right, Linda. I see that. No amount of logic or common sense will prevail in this situation. The argument went from no the windows weren't tinted to now it was the behavior of the cop that was racist w/ silly unrelated stories, lack of training and blah, blah blah that have nothing to do w/ what happened. It's truly bizarre the distorted thinking here. I'm done.

PkrBum

PkrBum

He's really just being intellectually lazy... throwing the race card so that he can ignore the objective facts.

2seaoat

Just like I was intellectually lazy in the Sandra Bland case, where the same characters argued with no conceptual understanding that the officer would not be indicted, the family would not get a wrongful death settlement, and that the officer would not be fired. Yep, at least nobody on this forum wrote a letter in the real world to a neighbor of Bland's mother how out of control her neighbor's daughter was.....white privilege and blindfolds work around here.

I can safely say my experience is unique and certainly not one shared by some who are clueless about our constitution and the rights of citizens. Let me see....join the racist mob's comments on the PNJ, or speak the truth. Not very difficult for folks who found the original letter to be just another lynching of an uppity black man talking to a white woman. At least there was no open casket in this case.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

By Golly Linda.....can you say Commissioner May....gosh that seaoat is always wrong - Page 5 Stock-vector-illustration-of-cartoon-three-monkeys-see-hear-speak-no-evil-126392426

2seaoat

The Prime Minister of Australia on CNN just asked the American audience how can a woman in her PJs be shot down by police behind her house after calling the police because she thought a woman was being assaulted in the Alley?

Easy answer. Just read this thread.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:WTF do any of these stories have to do w/ this case? WTH is wrong w/ you people? The video shows he wasn't pulled over because he was black. YOU COULDN'T EVEN SEE WHO WAS DRIVING! Friggin idiots!

bounce bounce bounce lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum