Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are we dedicated to intimidating N. Korea?

+5
RealLindaL
del.capslock
PkrBum
Joanimaroni
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:While the conflicts between Joani and other contributors in this forum are interesting, they've nothing to do with the thread of this comment.  Who said what to whom, with or without permission is, it seems to me, of less import than preventing another unnecessary war that will kill millions.  

You're right, of course, Word, and I'm sorry but that's just the way threads go sometimes. It doesn't diminish the import of what you've been saying.

del.capslock

del.capslock

2seaoat wrote:I think we've learned that the Obama bendover policy failed... right?

Wrong!  It has been quite popular to blame President Obama, President Bush, President Clinton, and the first President Bush.   The reality is the mistake was the arrogance of the American Military which despite clear warnings from state and the reluctance of President Truman they pushed the North to the Chinese border.   If they had pushed only 100 miles north, and then created the DMZ at that point the North Korean crisis would be non existent.   First, this idea that China is ambivalent about North Korea is the same American arrogance that got us in this mess.   China does not want a consolidated Korea under American influence at their southern border.  Period.

It is like parents of three children 3,4, and five driving their vehicle facing the grand canyon, and leaving the engine running as they walk away.  When the car crashes into the canyon, people want to attack the children.   Sorry the American military got us in this mess when their collective arrogance failed to listen to the state department warnings about the Chinese.   Even today Americans completely are being fooled about the Chinese position.   There is no military option which will not be a disaster for humanity.   There is no real diplomatic answer until the hubris of America stops.   The unification of Germany worked, but the unification of Korea faces one major obstacle.   China.

Your understanding of history is astonishingly bad. You should request a refund for any costs you incurred for your post-secondary education. You got screwed!

It wasn't "the arrogance of the American Military" that caused the drive to the Yalu, it was the arrogance of the America Caesar, Douglas MacArthur, that caused it.

That pompous and supremely egotistical ass--no offense--should have been cashiered after his disgraceful burning of the Bonus Army's camp. He and Patton should have both been court-martialed for that episode. They used TANKS--thanks Patton!--to disperse protesting veterans and then burned their shanty town. Another blotch on the American escutcheon.

It was HIS arrogance and misreading of Chinese intentions in Korea that resulted in the debacle, NOT the American military as a whole. He had plenty of warnings from his commanders but went ahead anyway. So it was not, as you so stupidly put it,"the arrogance of the American Military" as a whole.

Your "children in the car at the Grand Canyon" example is easily, hands down, the stupidest metaphor I've ever heard. As usual, like most of your pronouncements, it doesn't even make sense. Are you saying the parents are the American military? They're driving the car? And the kids are the public? Well, what's the car then, America? That is rankest nonsense I've ever read.

JESUS! You gotta do something about your cognitive issues, Seaoat. You're starting to rave about nonsense and, quite frankly, the deterioration is becoming very noticeable. C'mon, old buddy, just go to the doctor and get some tests, okay?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Who's this Bill guy ya'll keep going on about. Keep it down, you disturbed my nap.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

del.capslock wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I think we've learned that the Obama bendover policy failed... right?

Wrong!  It has been quite popular to blame President Obama, President Bush, President Clinton, and the first President Bush.   The reality is the mistake was the arrogance of the American Military which despite clear warnings from state and the reluctance of President Truman they pushed the North to the Chinese border.   If they had pushed only 100 miles north, and then created the DMZ at that point the North Korean crisis would be non existent.   First, this idea that China is ambivalent about North Korea is the same American arrogance that got us in this mess.   China does not want a consolidated Korea under American influence at their southern border.  Period.

It is like parents of three children 3,4, and five driving their vehicle facing the grand canyon, and leaving the engine running as they walk away.  When the car crashes into the canyon, people want to attack the children.   Sorry the American military got us in this mess when their collective arrogance failed to listen to the state department warnings about the Chinese.   Even today Americans completely are being fooled about the Chinese position.   There is no military option which will not be a disaster for humanity.   There is no real diplomatic answer until the hubris of America stops.   The unification of Germany worked, but the unification of Korea faces one major obstacle.   China.

Your understanding of history is astonishingly bad. You should request a refund for any costs you incurred for your post-secondary education. You got screwed!

It wasn't "the arrogance of the American Military" that caused the drive to the Yalu, it was the arrogance of the America Caesar, Douglas MacArthur, that caused it.

That pompous and supremely egotistical ass--no offense--should have been cashiered after his disgraceful burning of the Bonus Army's camp. He and Patton should have both been court-martialed for that episode. They used TANKS--thanks Patton!--to disperse protesting veterans and then burned their shanty town. Another blotch on the American escutcheon.

It was HIS arrogance and misreading of Chinese intentions in Korea that resulted in the debacle, NOT the American military as a whole. He had plenty of warnings from his commanders but went ahead anyway. So it was not, as you so stupidly put it,"the arrogance of the American Military" as a whole.

Your "children in the car at the Grand Canyon" example is easily, hands down, the stupidest metaphor I've ever heard. As usual, like most of your pronouncements, it doesn't even make sense. Are you saying the parents are the American military? They're driving the car? And the kids are the public? Well, what's the car then, America? That is rankest nonsense I've ever read.

JESUS! You gotta do something about your cognitive issues, Seaoat. You're starting to rave about nonsense and, quite frankly, the deterioration is becoming very noticeable. C'mon, old buddy, just go to the doctor and get some tests, okay?

There you go again, putting others down. Got any links....cause you don't have a clue.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
So effing what?  You released her personal message to you without her permission.  Telstar is not Bill, and that paranoia needs to stop.  What did you and Seaoat do, anyway?  Cozy up to him and try to get him to "confess"?  Dear God. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Really? After having been banned from this forum and banned 20-30 times from the PNJ only to surface again, do you really think he went riding off into the sunset?

You fell for his pity crap before. You posted, because of threats Bill can't even have his little grandkids spend the night. You said he didn't feel it was safe. He was threatened by people he pissed off and antagonized. Remember?

Did you not know his grandkids live 500 miles away and don't just "pop in" for a sleep over. Good grief.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
So effing what?  You released her personal message to you without her permission.  Telstar is not Bill, and that paranoia needs to stop.  What did you and Seaoat do, anyway?  Cozy up to him and try to get him to "confess"?  Dear God. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Really? After having been banned from this forum and banned 20-30 times from the PNJ only to surface again,  do you really think he went riding off into the sunset?

You fell for his pity crap before. You posted, because of threats Bill can't even have his little grandkids spend the night. You said he didn't feel it was safe. He was threatened by people he pissed off and antagonized. Remember?

Did you not know his grandkids live 500 miles away and don't just "pop in" for a sleep over. Good grief.

Why are we dedicated to intimidating N. Korea? - Page 2 Tinfoil-HAt2

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote: Got any links....cause you don't have a clue.

If you were a normal, well-read person instead of an ignorant hillbilly copsucker, you'd realize the main link is provided in the text. Hint: It's in italics, you imbecile. DUH!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

del.capslock wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote: Got any links....cause you don't have a clue.

If you were a normal, well-read person instead of an ignorant hillbilly copsucker, you'd realize the main link is provided in the text. Hint: It's in italics, you imbecile. DUH!

America Caesar? American Caesar is the book. Are you referencing the entire book as yourtalking point?

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:America Caesar?  American Caesar is the book.  Are you referencing the entire book as yourtalking point?

Thank you for your interest in my posts.

The one time I had eggplant at an Italian restaurant, it was disgusting.

I appreciate your concern.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

del.capslock wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:America Caesar?  American Caesar is the book.  Are you referencing the entire book as yourtalking point?

Thank you for your interest in my posts.

The one time I had eggplant at an Italian restaurant, it was disgusting.

I appreciate your concern.

Eggplant should always be soaked in brine before cooking...it removes the bitter taste. Et tu, Brute?

del.capslock

del.capslock

Floridatexan wrote:
Eggplant should always be soaked in brine before cooking...it removes the bitter taste.  Et tu, Brute?

I don't eat eggplant. I prepare them according to the recipe provided in The Sotweed Factor and apply them to the membrum virile in the suggested fashion. The effect is, uh...     transformative, to say the least.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

del.capslock wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Eggplant should always be soaked in brine before cooking...it removes the bitter taste.  Et tu, Brute?

I don't eat eggplant. I prepare them according to the recipe provided in The Sotweed Factor and apply them to the membrum virile in the suggested fashion. The effect is, uh...     transformative, to say the least.

Oh, thanks for that visual. I hope my breakfast stays down.

IMASOCK

Wordslinger wrote:Why is it we can't face the fact that N. Korea is about to join several other countries who already have nuclear delivery capabilities?  
Think about it, has N. Korea actually invaded S. Korea since the active war fighting stopped back in 1953?  Have they threatened to invade or nuke Japan? Taiwan? China?

The answer, of course, is no.  We're perfectly able to live in a world in which Pakistan has nuclear weapons, along with India, France, England, Russia, Israel, so why is it we can't tolerate the idea of living in a world in which Kim Jung Un has rockets and A-bombs?  His motivation is self-proclaimed -- because of our continual threats, he doesn't feel safe until he has the bomb and a valid delivery system.  And what do we do?  We keep thousands of American troops, rockets, aircraft, tanks and warships in S. Korea or just offshore, continually threatening N. Korea ... who, of course, in turn, races to develop nuclear parity in hopes of holding us off .. at last.  

Is Jung Un a cruel, despotic nut?  Is Trump?  

Listen up, what N. Korea hasn't said is that as soon as they have international nuclear delivery capability, they mean to attack us.

So what the fuck is all this fuss about?  Why are we demonstrating we can fly B-1 bombers over the Korean peninsula?  What's our point?  That we're capable of turning N. Korea into a massive piece of glass?  

What the hell do we get from our policy of threatening N. Korea? Why are we racing towards another Korean War?  

Is N. Korea's leader a nutcase?  Absolutely.  And we aren't?  

Isn't this what ZVUG wanted all along? He kept asking when we were going to war with North Korea.

del.capslock

del.capslock

IMASOCK wrote:Isn't this what ZVUG wanted all along? He kept asking when we were going to war with North Korea.

Oh boy, this is gonna be fun to watch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum