Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Telstar has gone missing

+3
zsomething
PkrBum
RealLindaL
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 6/30/2017, 10:34 pm

2seaoat

No, I never said a word about BILL's being gone. Without empirical evidence, counselor, there's no justification for saying Tel is Bill. That's YOUR moniker for him, not mine, so please refrain from putting false words in my mouth.

What is empirical evidence? Is that like an admission by PM who somebody is? Golly, I sure do not want to get in the middle of an empirical battle for the truth, so I stay out of it, and actually find value in all parties concerned, but I like that word moniker, so when Bill and I are talking about those great Alabama teams, I will tell him not to wear that monogram shirt which says Bill. I would not want to change your illusions of what you think you know, and what you infer that I do not know.

27Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 6/30/2017, 11:38 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:No, I never said a word about BILL's being gone. Without empirical evidence, counselor, there's no justification for saying Tel is Bill. That's YOUR moniker for him, not mine, so please refrain from putting false words in my mouth.

What is empirical evidence?  Is that like an admission by PM who somebody is?  Golly, I sure do not want to get in the middle of an empirical battle for the truth, so I stay out of it, and actually find value in all parties concerned, but I like that word moniker, so when Bill and I are talking about those great Alabama teams, I will tell him not to wear that monogram shirt which says Bill.   I would not want to change your illusions of what you think you know, and what you infer that I do not know.

Yes, empirical pm evidence.

28Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/1/2017, 1:12 am

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
Telstar is not Bill.  I think I might know who he is...reminds me of someone at the old PNJ forum.  I sent him a PM yesterday but he hasn't responded.  Telstar, we hope everything's going your way.  Stay safe, amigo.

Thanks for posting this, FT.

As for PM's to Tel, he hasn't even picked up/read two that I sent checking on him June 20 & 21. Highly unusual.

29Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/1/2017, 1:17 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I would not want to change your illusions of what you think you know, and what you infer that I do not know.

My entire point, sir, is that I don't know, you don't know, NOBODY knows for sure except Telstar.  There are those who purport to have evidence, but examine that "proof" and it doesn't pass muster.

30Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/1/2017, 2:38 am

I'm NOT Bill. I am the eggman. Coo Coo Cachoo

We are all together.

31Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/1/2017, 2:50 am

RealLindaL

One thing for damned sure is you're not Telstar.

32Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/1/2017, 4:10 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I would not want to change your illusions of what you think you know, and what you infer that I do not know.

My entire point, sir, is that I don't know, you don't know, NOBODY knows for sure except Telstar.  There are those who purport to have evidence, but examine that "proof" and it doesn't pass muster.

According to you, you said you were 100% convinced that Tel is not Bill. "...there's simply no way."

- March 4th 2017, 12:43 pm
RealLindaL

RealLindaL
Just so you know, I'm 100% convinced now that Tel is definitely not Bill. He and I have PM'd on and off for some time now on various subjects, and the facts that have come out about his family, upbringing and location are in direct contradiction to what you've told me about Bill. As far as I can tell, there's simply no way.

33Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/1/2017, 12:47 pm

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

According to you, you said you were 100% convinced that Tel is not Bill. "...there's simply no way."

- March 4th 2017, 12:43 pm
RealLindaL

RealLindaL
Just so you know, I'm 100% convinced now that Tel is definitely not Bill. He and I have PM'd on and off for some time now on various subjects, and the facts that have come out about his family, upbringing and location are in direct contradiction to what you've told me about Bill. As far as I can tell, there's simply no way.

So now you're actually stooping to publishing PRIVATE MESSAGES in the public domain??   WHAT THE HELL KIND OF A MODERATOR ARE YOU, ANYWAY??  CERTAINLY NOT AN ETHICAL ONE.  You should be promptly removed. Shame, shame, shame!!!  

EVERYONE PM'ing JOANI BE ADVISED: YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES ARE NOT, I REPEAT NOT, PRIVATE!!!

That said, and even though I shouldn't even deign to respond to someone posting my private messages (still can't BELIEVE you did that, even knowing the kind of person you are) -- and EVEN THOUGH I definitely learned things about Tel that contradicted the history you provided, your constant pounding insistence on Tel's being Bill apparently worked to loosen my certainty after that was written, since I told Tel himself on various occasions in PM's that I wouldn't bet the farm either way, and have never been quite as certain since, even though I was always more inclined (and definitely am now, more than ever), to give HIM the benefit of the doubt, over YOU, you sorry snake in the grass.  

(As an aside, you also have highly questionable judgment in these things anyway; a perfect example is when you insisted that Tel and del.caps were the same person.  Now THAT is entirely laughable.)

Presuming Tel returns, he'll verify I still held out some doubt.  If he doesn't return, people will just have to take my word for it,  because, unlike Joani, I'm a person of integrity, honest to a fault.

And the fact remains that your publication of a PM of mine is entirely unforgivable.  You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. You must be learning your tactics from your hero Donald Trump, the king of lies and subterfuge.  But no, on second thought, he could learn from YOU.   Evil or Very Mad    Evil or Very Mad  

34Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/1/2017, 11:51 pm

2seaoat

Bill is getting a good laugh out of this. Oh, but PM's are now private......and I certainly cannot share the same. Of course I do not know anything, and Bill never sends me PMs.......I love this place. He does love messing with people. Linda did it every cross your mind that you may have offended him?

35Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/2/2017, 12:52 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

No one named bill has ever done that... Oh my.

36Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/2/2017, 1:26 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Oh, but PM's are now private......

Smokescreen gobbledygook, your entire post, as usual, Mr. Sea.  PM's have ALWAYS been intended to be private, as any person of the slightest integrity knows.  That's why they're called PRIVATE messages.  DUH!!  Sharing of another member's PM's with the board at large is TREACHERY, pure and simple, and the fact that no one else is calling Joani out on this treacherous act speaks volumes about the type of dirty people who inhabit this forum. UGH.  I feel the need to go shower with lots of hot water and soap.

As for my having offended Telstar, I have no earthly idea what you're talking about, so either enlighten me or quit throwing out accusations and insinuations with no backup, a nasty habit you've always seemed to embrace, and which -- guess what? --hurts no one and nothing as much as your own stature in other people's eyes.

37Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/2/2017, 6:34 am

2seaoat

I guess I am guilty of treachery when I shared my good friend Z's PM's. As to my good standing, I like to play in the sandbox and I have never had a problem with Bill, PK, Joannie, or you. Insinuation is a nasty habit. Ok, Bill Loves you. Everything is ok. I do respect your concern for Bill. It is sincere. What I do not understand is you calling people who are here dirty people. I hope everything is OK, because usually you allow your intelligence to control your emotions. I have been critical when talking to PK, Joannie, and Bill over the silliness of the continued mean behavior toward each other, but I cannot believe something in the real world has caused you distress. Bill is ok. He likes to mess with people including me, but his most recent indirect message was just that.....it is a sandbox and he is playing, and he means no harm. You kinda meant harm and that is uncharacteristic. I used to love when you would post about places to eat which made you happy. It made me happy that you were sharing time with your husband and enjoying the beauty of the beach. I know your husband was having health problems and truly hope all is good in the real world.

38Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/2/2017, 12:47 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Just a little Bait and Bash by Linda.

39Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/2/2017, 3:26 pm

2seaoat

Just a little Bait and Bash by Linda.

I do not know what happened a couple years ago where the two of you have been so serious and mean with each other. Both of you used to share things and were constructive with each other's posts. I guess I do not have time for such silliness. With Mr. Markle, it was the obscene substance of his posts which I found repulsive. I never harbored any personal animosity. T and I would argue for months.....he would quit posting because of me. Come back and we would debate some more, but he always knew I really really liked him as a person. I will argue substance and be a dick, but I am honored to have spent the last 10 years with some really special people, and it should not be when we lose somebody to find their humanity and qualities.......but it is a sandbox and go ahead and throw personal sand, I just find it boring and tedious.

40Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/7/2017, 4:39 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Flowers and candy to Linda. Many thanks to FT and del. for their concern. I shall return but it's limited for now. Imagine little ol' me generating that many responses. Haven't had time to search the back pages like I usually do but don't see much from Sal, Viking and Boards lately. Hope everything is okay with them.

41Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/7/2017, 6:18 pm

2seaoat

don't see much from Sal, Viking and Boards lately. Hope everything is okay with them.

Higher IQs get bored with what we have become. The only reason I still post is because of the people......so few anymore. Our losses have been immeasurable.

42Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/8/2017, 12:08 pm

RealLindaL wrote:Don't know if anyone else  has noticed or cares but we seem to have lost a member, at least for now.  Tel had recently experienced a health issue but I didn't think it was so serious as to cause an absence of this length (over a week).  

Some -- e.g. Joani and Pkr -- will doubtless be more than happy not to have Telstar among us, but he did contribute and add some value in his own way, and I, for one, hope he's OK and that he'll be back at some point.

So there.

And come to think of it, we haven't heard much from dumpcare in a while, either.  Dump, you out there?  Sending you a p.m.....

Both you guys, check in and let us know you're all right.

It's hard to keep up with all the socks and even the socks probably cannot remember that many passwords to keep posting.

43Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/8/2017, 12:10 pm

2seaoat wrote:don't see much from Sal, Viking and Boards lately. Hope everything is okay with them.

Higher IQs get bored with what we have become.   The only reason I still post is because of the people......so few anymore.   Our losses have been immeasurable.

The losses are from the aforementioned folks letting the forum get the way it is. But, they have del though picking up their slack and offending everyone on the board in most every thread time and time again.

44Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/11/2017, 5:37 am

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:No, I never said a word about BILL's being gone. Without empirical evidence, counselor, there's no justification for saying Tel is Bill. That's YOUR moniker for him, not mine, so please refrain from putting false words in my mouth.

What is empirical evidence?  Is that like an admission by PM who somebody is?  Golly, I sure do not want to get in the middle of an empirical battle for the truth, so I stay out of it, and actually find value in all parties concerned, but I like that word moniker, so when Bill and I are talking about those great Alabama teams, I will tell him not to wear that monogram shirt which says Bill.   I would not want to change your illusions of what you think you know, and what you infer that I do not know.

All well and good but at this point anyone who still thinks I am bill doesn't know his backside from a hole in the ground. Ft you are right that l am not bill but l hardly ever posted on the PNj. Funny thing is that someone on this forum did post on the same forum that l did but that was a short time years ago.

45Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Uy 7/11/2017, 6:09 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:

All well and good but at this point anyone who still thinks I am bill doesn't know his backside from a hole in the ground. Ft you are right that l am not bill but l hardly ever posted on the PNj. Funny thing is that someone on this forum did post on the same forum that l did but that was a short time years ago.

You are not making any sense, as usual.

46Telstar has gone missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Telstar has gone missing 7/11/2017, 8:31 am

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

You are not making any sense, as usual.

Not to some but I hope the real bill isn't trying to make seaoat appear foolish by pretending to be telstar in private messages. Unless seaoat is pulling our legs when he talks about messaging bill. Obviously some folks have short memories. Don't worry what makes sense Go back to doing Mugshot, the longest running thread in PNj history, Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum