Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Addison Russell accused of domestic violence

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

A young kid getting huge attention in a fan crazy city with a vibrant night life is tempting and challenging for any marriage to work, and I hope that the allegations are false, as it is my understanding that it was a friend of his wife who made the allegation. Domestic violence should not be swept under the rug. It is just so hard being young in this day and age and making any marriage work.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:A young kid getting huge attention in a fan crazy city with a vibrant night life is tempting and challenging for any marriage to work, and I hope that the allegations are false, as it is my understanding that it was a friend of his wife who made the allegation.  Domestic violence should not be swept under the rug.  It is just so hard being young in this day and age and making any marriage work.

I hope not. Very nice young man.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/19578868/mlb-investigating-domestic-violence-accusation-chicago-cubs-addison-russell

No police investigation, so,far. Comments have been removed from social media.

2seaoat

He was not playing tonight pending League feedback. The Cubs have put a few wins together the last week. This is what impresses me most about Lebron James. He was a youngster who became a star, and his wife and children came first. It is not easy for some of these kids, and I know I made many mistakes in my youth, but these folks are under the magnifying glass.

PkrBum

PkrBum

LeBron really has been a class act... a great role model. I watched a little clip during the French open about Roger Federer. He's got s great stable family too and he told cute stories about how to his kids he's just dad... they aren't that impressed with his fame... lol.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:LeBron really has been a class act... a great role model. I watched a little clip during the French open about Roger Federer. He's got s great stable family too and he told cute stories about how to his kids he's just dad... they aren't that impressed with his fame... lol.

He is a great guy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum