Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Megyn Kelly makes NBC debut, announces Putin interview

+5
del.capslock
PkrBum
zsomething
othershoe1030
Telstar
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PkrBum

PkrBum

Putin was going to say what he had prepared... it didn't matter who interviewed him.

I think it was wrong to give him a prime time network platform.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Putin was going to say what he had prepared... it didn't matter who interviewed him.

I think it was wrong to give him a prime time network platform.

I don't know about "wrong," but it was definitely STUPID. I agree he should not have been given the platform -- I mean, why should we?? All we get are the lies and deception of a liar and deceiver par excellence -- and, sadly, too many of the great unwashed will believe the man. We just gave him free propaganda time. Wonderful. The only benefit of this was likely the ratings score for Megyn's first show -- and she truly didn't need to intro with this. All it did was make her look like a patsy and a fool. Big mistake.

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:
I don't know about "wrong," but it was definitely STUPID.   I agree he should not have been given the platform -- I mean, why should we??  All we get are the lies and deception of a liar and deceiver par excellence -- and, sadly, too many of the great unwashed will believe the man.

What difference does it really make when his mouthpiece is sitting in the Oval Office?

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
I don't know about "wrong," but it was definitely STUPID.   I agree he should not have been given the platform -- I mean, why should we??  All we get are the lies and deception of a liar and deceiver par excellence -- and, sadly, too many of the great unwashed will believe the man.

What difference does it really make when his mouthpiece is sitting in the Oval Office?

I was waiting for someone to say that -- his mouthpiece, or his equivalent.
Thanks.

RealLindaL

del.capslock wrote:I LOVE women, they're so easy to infuriate. Especially the ones that take themselves ever so seriously.

Just another put-down, one of the blatantly passive-aggressive variety.

This poster needs to look in the mirror once in a while.

del.capslock

del.capslock

RealLindaL wrote:
Just another put-down, one of the blatantly passive-aggressive variety.  

This poster needs to look in the mirror once in a while.

Just another put-down...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Telstar

Telstar

Without the cameras I'll bet Pooty would have grabbed her by the pussy.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Telstar wrote:Without the cameras I'll bet Pooty would have grabbed her by the pussy.

He'd be a damn fool if he did. You can tell by lookin' at her she's got one 'a them snappin' turtle pussies. He'd draw back a nub.

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:
Telstar wrote:Without the cameras I'll bet Pooty would have grabbed her by the pussy.

He'd be a damn fool if he did. You can tell by lookin' at her she's got one 'a them snappin' turtle pussies. He'd draw back a nub.

Now I'd pay to see the interview where that happened to Pootie or fake #45! Twisted Evil

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

Now I'd pay to see the interview where that happened to Pootie or fake #45! Twisted Evil

Last I knew we women weren't the ones with the dangerous sexual apparatus.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

Last I knew we women weren't the ones with the dangerous sexual apparatus.

I think they call it vagina dentata. I seem to recall talk about changing the famous Jaws poster because of fears of vagina dentata but maybe that was just a publicity stunt. Laughing

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:I think they call it vagina dentata. I seem to recall talk about changing the famous Jaws poster because of fears of vagina dentata but maybe that was just a publicity stunt. Laughing

Or maybe it was realized that those fears only lived in the minds of a few seriously ill men. Laughing

del.capslock

del.capslock

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:I think they call it vagina dentata. I seem to recall talk about changing the famous Jaws poster because of fears of vagina dentata but maybe that was just a publicity stunt. Laughing

Or maybe it was realized that those fears only lived in the minds of a few seriously ill men.   Laughing

You really ought to do a little googling before you post ridiculous shit. Two minutes well-spent would have yielded this:

The myth of vagina dentata — the vagina lined with teeth — features in the folklore of many cultures including, Russia, India, Samoa, New Zealand, and among Native Americans and the Ainu of Japan. Some traditions feature myths in which heroic men have to pull the teeth from women’s vaginas before having sex with them. The myth of vagina dentata, based on the premise that a woman’s vagina could physically castrate a man, can be read as a very literal rendering of male paranoia surrounding female sexuality.
https://www.bustle.com/articles/118729-8-weird-historical-myths-about-vaginas

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Or maybe it was realized that those fears only lived in the minds of a few seriously ill men.   Laughing

You really ought to do a little googling before you post ridiculous shit. Two minutes well-spent would have yielded this:

The myth of vagina dentata — the vagina lined with teeth — features in the folklore of many cultures including, Russia, India, Samoa, New Zealand, and among Native Americans and the Ainu of Japan. Some traditions feature myths in which heroic men have to pull the teeth from women’s vaginas before having sex with them. The myth of vagina dentata, based on the premise that a woman’s vagina could physically castrate a man, can be read as a very literal rendering of male paranoia surrounding female sexuality.
https://www.bustle.com/articles/118729-8-weird-historical-myths-about-vaginas

Getting back to Jaws...

https://jasminemeelee.wordpress.com/2016/10/21/vagina-dentata-motif-in-jaws/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum