Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump the traitor -- EVIDENCE AT LAST!!

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:There were numerous complaints along those lines over Obama and his leftist ideologues... but y'all never listened. You dismissed them without consideration... without even acknowledgement. They were summarily dismissed as racist or bigoted or whatever. Sooo...  now you have concerns... how cute.

I'm a leftist myself.  I approve of most of what Obama accomplished.  But I guess in your eyes I'm flawed because I care about people more than money.  Reality.  And, like I said, show me where Obama colluded with a foreign country to take control of our government ... and if you can't then show your white flag!

Show me definitively where anybody colluded with a foreign country to take control of our govt.

What you're calling evidence isn't evidence... it's clickbait media talkingpoints built upon talkingpoints.

There is no evidence of collusion yet... period.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Pkrbum: We disagree. And it appears that every day now there are more and more pieces falling into the puzzle, as if by magic. There is no legitimate defense for Kushner's attempt to establish a Russian back channel utilizing Russian embassy tele equipment. But, I must admit, considering
Trump's growing frustration and the suffering he's now experiencing, I'd be happy if the situation continues for the next year. Fuck Trump, let the dead man walking continue to twist on the end of his rope. .

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum