Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton interview.....damn she is smartI

+8
wolfhouse
Telstar
PkrBum
dumpcare
Sal
zsomething
del.capslock
2seaoat
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Goodness...the twin girls got a little upset. Calm down girls.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Goodness...the twin girls got a little upset.  Calm down girls.

Hillary Clinton interview.....damn she is smartI   - Page 3 Joani_11

Whatever you say nurse great grandma. lol! lol! lol!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Not a great grandma. How are your two? Are they happy, I know you are glad they have great role models so close.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Not a great grandma.  How are your two? Are they happy, I know you are glad they have great role models so close.

Yeah not a great grandma just a shitty one. lol!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lol.....is that what you think....too funny. I love each one of my grandkids. I see them all the time and just can't get enough of them. Do yours feel that way about their grandparents that have always lived so close to them? It is a speciall bond of love and commitment. It is something to cherish.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Lol.....is that what you think....too funny. I love each one of my grandkids. I see them all the time and just can't get enough of them.  Do yours feel that way about their grandparents that have always lived  so close to them? It is a speciall bond of love and commitment. It is something to cherish.

LOL How much do you have to pay them to love you? Is there that much money in the whole wide world? Must suck going to sleep hearing the voices of the grand kids praying to God that granny never wakes up. Rolling Eyes

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Too funny girly. Sharing life with grandchildren is something you will never have the opportunity to know. ...and children for that matter. Enjoyed watching the storm today with all my kids.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Too funny girly.  Sharing life with grandchildren is something you will never have the opportunity to know. ...and children for that matter.  Enjoyed watching the storm today with all my kids.

Yeah but it's a good thing the kids had their gas masks handy. Nice to hear that things like custody battles don't break up some dog packs. Twisted Evil

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

How is the MS coming along....

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:How is the MS coming along....

MS.....oh MARONI SUCKS. Gee Is that supposed to be some personal information about Bill Moore? Some people don't like it when the sub moderator does that. Seems Bill Moore might have more friends than Madam Moderator has on this forum these days. Just saying. Twisted Evil

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Maroni sucks....yea, thats's it.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Maroni sucks....yea, thats's it.

Obviously. After all you seem to know all about Bill Moore, I don't. Evil or Very Mad

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:

Obviously. After all you seem to know all about Bill Moore, I don't. Evil or Very Mad

How is that possible? You said you followed the PNJ and then joined here.....you lurked and you reread all the old posts.You know all about me and nothing about Bill Moore, hmmm. Are you just being coy or is this your usual lying?

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:Maroni sucks....

Great, how much it that?

Are you a spitter or a swallower?

But, listen, first I gotta know: is it Joani or Johnny?  

Not that there's anything wrong with that, you understand.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

How is that possible?  You said you followed the PNJ and then joined here.....you lurked and you reread all the old posts.You know all about me and nothing about Bill Moore, hmmm.  Are you just being coy or is this your usual lying?

I followed the PNJ for a short time before I joined here. I joined here like I joined several off shoot forums when the Gannett network started shutting down, just like many of your deplorable friends did. DE from the Iowa forum is one example. Most of Bill's comments are gone and it's not easy sorting out the "guests" but it can be done. There is one pretty much intact where he begged you to leave him alone. Did you enjoy taunting Bill about the side effects of his cancer and his skin condition? Why do you get involved in so many flame wars? Do you even know how many people on this page hate the soil you make toxic by stepping on it? I can only imagine what your family members say about you when you are out of earshot. Crying or Very sad

Telstar

Telstar

del.capslock wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Maroni sucks....

Great, how much it that?

Are you a spitter or a swallower?

But, listen, first I gotta know: is it Joani or Johnny?  

Not that there's anything wrong with that, you understand.

She's probably the angry dragon type. Laughing

PkrBum

PkrBum

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

How is that possible?  You said you followed the PNJ and then joined here.....you lurked and you reread all the old posts.You know all about me and nothing about Bill Moore, hmmm.  Are you just being coy or is this your usual lying?

Most of Bill's comments are gone and it's not easy sorting out the "guests" but it can be done.

And stalking onto other forums? Who does that? You've got issues dude. Talk to your family or something. A person that you know will tell you the truth.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Most of Bill's comments are gone and it's not easy sorting out the "guests" but it can be done.

And stalking onto other forums? Who does that? You've got issues dude. Talk to your family or something. A person that you know will tell you the truth.

LOL talk about issues. No REAL man allows his woman to do his fighting for him in public but obviously you enjoyed the way she played with your fuzzy balls so much you can't push her away. Pop another steroid, boy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum