Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox news is a shell of its former self......Bill is booted, and you get the nerd Tucker

+2
Telstar
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I no longer watch Fox or MSNBC. They are all rating whores. They became so strident that this country has suffered in their propaganda. I am very happy getting my news from CNN.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I no longer watch Fox or MSNBC.   They are all rating whores.  They became so strident that this country has suffered in their propaganda.  I am very happy getting my news from CNN.

Markle thought Tucker was the bee's knees. He's more like Pee Wee Herman but he dropped the bow tie.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I can't believe people watch CNN. A google search of CNN fake news seems endless.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:I can't believe people watch CNN. A google search of CNN fake news seems endless.

So what do watch when your daughter hides the remote for your goldfish bowl nimrod? Laughing

PkrBum wrote:I can't believe people watch CNN. A google search of CNN fake news seems endless.

Strategically perpetrated by right wingers to muddle up the minds of the weak.

Fox news is a shell of its former self......Bill is booted, and you get the nerd Tucker Fauxnews

Telstar

Telstar

panhandler wrote:

Strategically perpetrated by right wingers to muddle up the minds of the weak.

Fox news is a shell of its former self......Bill is booted, and you get the nerd Tucker Fauxnews

One of the muddled weak minds.

Fox news is a shell of its former self......Bill is booted, and you get the nerd Tucker Spam_p14

2seaoat

I always split my time between Fox and MSNBC. I quit watching CNN after the first Malaysian plane went missing. Their coverage was so dramatic and tedious, I just needed time away from them. I did not watch CNN for about three years. I quit watching MSNBC because I believe they were largely responsible for electing Donald Trump President, and Fox News got so slanted with fake news that I swore them both off and when I signed up for digital TV on my Roku, I got the package on sling TV which excluded fox and msnbc. I am very happy with my decision, and I believe CNN is more in the middle than the two extremes.

PkrBum

PkrBum

A quick google search for: CNN fake news...

The Kimberly Neal call for violence being shown as a call for peace.

They pretended their own cameraman was a "protestor".

Anderson Cooper claimed there was no collusion with Hillary.

They got caught faking a "satellite" feed from the Boston Marathon bombing.

The coverage of the missing plane was truly stunning (was it a black hole?).

Keith Scott "was holding a book" (shaped like a gun?).

Wikileaks doctored the emails.

Cutting mics of guests during the election to protect Hillary.

Ignoring Bernie... and Rand for that matter.

Any time they talk about "assault weapons" their facts are almost always wrong.

Trump winning was a "whitelash".

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:A quick google search for: CNN fake news...

link?

del.capslock

del.capslock

Sal wrote:

link?

I googled CNN fake news and most of the stuff he cites is from right-wing crazy sites sites like Breitbart, angrypatriotmovement, WND and Infowars.

In other words, bullshit!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

PkrBum wrote:A quick google search for: CNN fake news...

I would love to reply with the examples of fake news from Fox, but it would be unfair to the people who own this web space.
Their web servers would overheat!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

If I constantly saw fake news on a TV network or news site on line I would stop watching or reading. It is beyond me why people continue to allow themselves to be misled by such blatant propaganda. Sometimes the regular news on FOX does break some real event but they continue with the brainwashing into the evening when apparently viewers are either delighted to see the world painted in a way that pleases them or they think it is real and they are clueless.

This is a huge problem, to have large groups of people operating from very different data bases. It is destabilizing and fosters mistrust in our institutions. This is exactly what Putin is promoting here and in Europe. France and Germany are having elections within the next weeks and months and there is great concern in Europe that this method of sewing confusion via fake news is a situation that might effect the outcome of those elections, weakening the EU and possibly NATO.

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:If I constantly saw fake news on a TV network or news site on line I would stop watching or reading. It is beyond me why people continue to allow themselves to be misled by such blatant propaganda. Sometimes the regular news on FOX does break some real event but they continue with the brainwashing into the evening when apparently viewers are either delighted to see the world painted in a way that pleases them or they think it is real and they are clueless.

This is a huge problem, to have large groups of people operating from very different data bases. It is destabilizing and fosters mistrust in our institutions. This is exactly what Putin is promoting here and in Europe. France and Germany are having elections within the next weeks and months and there is great concern in Europe that this method of sewing confusion via fake news is a situation that might effect the outcome of those elections, weakening the EU and possibly NATO.

Well stated!

Sal

Sal

othershoe1030 wrote:If I constantly saw fake news on a TV network or news site on line I would stop watching or reading. It is beyond me why people continue to allow themselves to be misled by such blatant propaganda. Sometimes the regular news on FOX does break some real event but they continue with the brainwashing into the evening when apparently viewers are either delighted to see the world painted in a way that pleases them or they think it is real and they are clueless.

Indeed. Wingnutz need to have their bigotry and intolerance validated. There is a market for demonstrable lies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum