Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Belated Happy 55th Birthday To Pkr Bum.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Yesterday.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Thank you..!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Happy Birthday PkrBum and Happy Easter.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Thank you Joani... Happy Easter to you too..!! I'd love to watch your grandkids today... that must be special.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I am waiting on them!  Arriving soon.

2seaoat

At fifty five you start to feel all those road miles on your tires. I would like to tell you it gets better, but that is where grandkids help. We just had our dog do something completely out of character this morning. My wife was making breakfast and had a half pound of bacon still left to be cooked when she quickly had to use the restroom. When she got back to take off the first half which she had fried up and put the remaining half pound.....the bacon was gone, and the wrapper was on the floor....the dog has only once grabbed some butter off the kitchen counter......needless to say when I came into the kitchen and was told the story, I said in a deep voice......who ate the bacon.....she quietly slinks off to the living room and curls up under a table and puts her back to us as she stared at the wall. So enjoy your birthday month and enjoy all the foibles of life because damn.....it just does not get much better.

RealLindaL

Happy birthday, Pkr, and many more!!

Thanks, Tel, for letting us know.

Sea, loved your dog and bacon story. Coincidentally enough, just last night I had told my hubby the story of how, many years ago when my late ex and I had a wonderful white standard poodle, one summer day I fixed a nice batch of fried chicken and placed it on a plate on the counter to cool. Had to run outside on the deck for a moment (can't even recall why), and when I returned the plate was absolutely clean, no sign of the chicken, and not a crumb on the floor. I sternly called the dog's name and she, also, slunk away in total guilt. TOO funny, even though I was disappointed the chicken was gone. Laughing
The reason it came up last night was that hubby had a little something stuck in the back of his throat and was having trouble coughing it up. I remembered that I'd called the vet for advice about my poodle's large bony repast, and that the doc had told me to feed her cottage cheese and/or rice and not to worry about it. She did live many more years with apparently no problems. I still miss her so much..... Anyway, hubby refused cottage cheese and was fine after a couple of minutes.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Happy birthday, Pkr, and many more!!  

Thanks, Tel, for letting us know.

You're very welcome Linda. Now back to my yearly ritual of watching religious movies before the family arrives. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum