Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trumpcare excludes people with mental health problems. Ryan says its merciful ...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Another good Kennedy buries Ryan's "act of mercy" suggests changing the line to: "act of malice." I fondly remember Bobby and John ... do you?

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/3/9/1641716/-Grandson-of-Robert-F-Kennedy-on-ACA-repeal-This-is-not-an-act-of-mercy-it-is-an-act-of-malice?detail=email&link_id=2&y

2seaoat

Mental illness coverage is essential in saving America money. We fill our jails with mentally ill people who if given treatment can live independently rather than taxpayers paying 50k a year.......why not refuse any medical care for people over 65, and call it icebergs are us. It would cut American health care costs in half......when somebody is over 65 big government Republicans in their striving to save money for the 1% could have vans pick up old people and deliver them to the Eskimos. All old people put on icebergs would be given a merciful sedative before the polar bears got a new supply of old people. Of course there would be an exemption for the 1%.

dumpcare

I sort of agree with this, after all the coverage for mental health hasn't helped the right so far and I see nothing changing. Razz Razz Razz

dumpcare

Hell there was mental health coverage in most insurance plans in Florida before obamacare and probably will be after, just back to a lower dollar limit. Remember we had 52 mandates in Florida before 2010.

PkrBum

PkrBum

So now the leftists are even shreaking "death panels"... lol. You can't make this shit up.

Telstar

Telstar

ppaca wrote:I sort of agree with this, after all the coverage for mental health hasn't helped the right so far and I see nothing changing. Razz Razz Razz

lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum