Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PkrBum's confusion about us having a two-party system.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Whenever someone attacks the Pussy Grabber and his Russian-led gang, PkrBum froths at the mouth and instantly drags up wrongs done by other presidents in the past.

What's behind Pkrbum's perspective, is his refusal to deal with the reality that we are members of a two-party political system. One side is opposed to the other, and attacks by each side on the other are normal. This conflicts with Pkrbum's distorted perspective, which labels every republican attack on the democrats, and vice versa, as an unfair, immoral crime.

Pkrbum wants everyone to be fair. Of course, his idea of what's fair is as distorted as the hills surrounding Los Angeles on a smoggy day.

In Pkrbum's view, the current attacks on Trump's Russian ties, are just awful because they are mostly partisan.

Sessions lies to congress, gets caught, and still maintains his office as the U.S. Attorney General. PkrBum points out that Hillary's email fiasco was just as bad.

However, Pkrbum's distorted reality only counts in this forum. Trump's distorted reality threatens human existence.

Reality.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I'm proving that both parties do the same shit... and that most only react when the other party does it.

Try to take politics out of it and reexamine what you see... stop being a talkingpoint parrot.

2seaoat

Wrong. You cannot even be fair reviewing what you do. You supported the witch hunt of Hillary, and you defend Trump. They are not BOTH doing the same thing.

PkrBum

PkrBum

I want near complete transparency and full accountability... regardless of party.

I can't make it any clearer. If that appears as bias to you... it's due to your bias.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:I want near complete transparency and full accountability... regardless of party.

I can't make it any clearer. If that appears as bias to you... it's due to your bias.

I can't argue with your expertise on bias. When can we see you post something that attacks the conservatives and the fascist bastard who got elected president?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I want near complete transparency and full accountability... regardless of party.

I can't argue with your expertise on bias.  When can we see you post something that attacks the conservatives and the fascist bastard who got elected president?

You simply aren't observant... and the political scale is skewed left. I think a better measure is that of progressivism... as in your willingness to use the govt to enforce your subjective desires. Most of the pubs that control policy are very progressive... McCain, Graham, Ryan, McConnell, and likely trump et al.

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:Whenever someone attacks the Pussy Grabber and his Russian-led gang, PkrBum froths at the mouth and instantly drags up wrongs done by other presidents in the past.

However, Pkrbum's distorted reality only counts in this forum.  Trump's distorted reality threatens human existence.  

Reality.

PkrBum's confusion about us having a two-party system. 58336e10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum