Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vice Nightly News

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Vice Nightly News  Empty Vice Nightly News 2/23/2017, 11:41 pm

Sal

Sal

Best news on TV.

Set your DVRs.

2Vice Nightly News  Empty Re: Vice Nightly News 2/24/2017, 2:52 am

RealLindaL

We've never sprung for premium cable and thus don't get HBO. What makes this news better than all the others?

3Vice Nightly News  Empty Re: Vice Nightly News 2/24/2017, 9:22 am

2seaoat

If you are getting high speed internet, all you need to do is buy a roku device at Best Buy for fifty bucks. You plug it in the back of your TV in a slot called HDMI and you connect to your wireless internet connection. You spend 14 dollars for HBO Now. Each week day Vice News does old fashion reporting which is not about the cult of personality, but hard nosed journalism. It is by far the best TV journalism on the air. I watch it every night. I no longer watch Fox News or MNBC news because I hold both of those networks responsible for sloppy journalism and editorials which were void of balance. Vice talks to people and presents facts. You also get to watch Bill Maher, just not live. I watch him instead of tonight like when I had hbo on direct tv, but the next day......no big deal because I am paying basically nothing for HBO and can access all the old series. It is the best tv in America for 14 bucks a month.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum