Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facism is alive and well in America

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

A young man I saw last night on TV was 24 and alleged to have a gang affiliation. He was brought to this country over twenty years ago by undocumented immigrants, attended American schools. was immersed in American society, and as a dreamer was protected, but now sits in a jail waiting for deportation having NEVER committed a crime or done anything wrong other than his freedom to associate. I have said give President Trump a chance, but when he takes dreamers who are Americans but for the status of their parents and jails and deports them into cultures and countries they know nothing about........I will fight the fascism. This insanity has to stop. As much as I want entitlement reform and defense spending cuts as promised by President Trump, not at the expense of American children.

Association is considered a violation of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program that can result in deportation. That's not anything implemented by Trump... it's from Obama... and in fact over 1500 dreamers have been deported for crimes and gang ties.  Why can't you be objective and fair?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum