Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top Obama aide says performing in debates is 'not the President's strong suit' and asks for media's help against Mitt Romney

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212961/Top-Obama-aide-say-debate-performance-Presidents-strong-suit-asks-medias-help-Mitt-Romney.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

David Axelrod, President Barack Obama's top strategist, has said that the campaign will take a 'hard look' at how to approach future debates and admitted that 'I'm sure that we will make adjustments'.
All but stating that Mitt Romney had won the Denver debate, Axelrod conceded that the performance aspect was 'not the President's strong suit in these events' but insisted that 'I don't see us adding huge amounts of additional prep time'.
Axelrod, speaking on a campaign conference call, made an appeal to reporters to make the points that Obama himself had failed to make in the debate

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212961/Top-Obama-aide-say-debate-performance-Presidents-strong-suit-asks-medias-help-Mitt-Romney.html#ixzz28M4DhgCa
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

pressing the media to do his bidding again I see. Whats the name for that again?

boards of FL

boards of FL

You're simply insane if you feel Romney won that debate. Obama pointed out the fact that we now have historically low unemployment directly as a result of the Jobs Creation Act that Obama himself passed 450-0 in the Senate, House, and Supreme Court. This was an unprecedented feat of political mastery that created 10 million jobs and thrust our economy to historically high levels of prosperity. Once he pointed out this very specific fact, it was all downhill for Romney. Further, Obama successfully added clarity between the two candidate's plans for Medicare. Obama's plan funds it into perpetuity while increasing the covered services tenfold and improving both the quality and length of people's lives, whereas Romney's plan is to incinerate the elderly once they are too old or frail to be productive in the private sector. Perhaps you missed the polls afterwards that show Obama won the debate by a 30% margin?

boards of FL wrote:You're simply insane if you feel Romney won that debate. Obama pointed out the fact that we now have historically low unemployment directly as a result of the Jobs Creation Act that Obama himself passed 450-0 in the Senate, House, and Supreme Court. This was an unprecedented feat of political mastery that created 10 million jobs and thrust our economy to historically high levels of prosperity. Once he pointed out this very specific fact, it was all downhill for Romney. Further, Obama successfully added clarity between the two candidate's plans for Medicare. Obama's plan funds it into perpetuity while increasing the covered services ten-fold and improving both the quality and length of people's lives, whereas Romney's plan is to incinerate the elderly once they are too old or frail to be productive in the private sector. Perhaps you missed the polls afterwards that show Obama won the debate by a 30% margin?

lol! lol! lol!

You just gave me the biggest laugh. Thanks!

boards of FL wrote:You're simply insane if you feel Romney won that debate. Obama pointed out the fact that we now have historically low unemployment directly as a result of the Jobs Creation Act that Obama himself passed 450-0 in the Senate, House, and Supreme Court. This was an unprecedented feat of political mastery that created 10 million jobs and thrust our economy to historically high levels of prosperity. Once he pointed out this very specific fact, it was all downhill for Romney. Further, Obama successfully added clarity between the two candidate's plans for Medicare. Obama's plan funds it into perpetuity while increasing the covered services tenfold and improving both the quality and length of people's lives, whereas Romney's plan is to incinerate the elderly once they are too old or frail to be productive in the private sector. Perhaps you missed the polls afterwards that show Obama won the debate by a 30% margin?

Now that's funny stuff. You have an excellent imagination, thanks for the laugh.

nochain wrote:
boards of FL wrote:You're simply insane if you feel Romney won that debate. Obama pointed out the fact that we now have historically low unemployment directly as a result of the Jobs Creation Act that Obama himself passed 450-0 in the Senate, House, and Supreme Court. This was an unprecedented feat of political mastery that created 10 million jobs and thrust our economy to historically high levels of prosperity. Once he pointed out this very specific fact, it was all downhill for Romney. Further, Obama successfully added clarity between the two candidate's plans for Medicare. Obama's plan funds it into perpetuity while increasing the covered services tenfold and improving both the quality and length of people's lives, whereas Romney's plan is to incinerate the elderly once they are too old or frail to be productive in the private sector. Perhaps you missed the polls afterwards that show Obama won the debate by a 30% margin?

Now that's funny stuff. You have an excellent imagination, thanks for the laugh.

'BF'....put down the crackpipe!...The COWH's comrades in the media even feel different although there are some that are still whining excuses...But you did lighten the mood and made many laugh...

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ha! I just out-debated each of you! Style over substance, right?

boards of FL wrote:Ha! I just out-debated each of you! Style over substance, right?

Do you read what you post?...

boards of FL

boards of FL

newswatcher wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Ha! I just out-debated each of you! Style over substance, right?

Do you read what you post?...

The post was grammatically correct and delivered with a certain level of underlying confidence, was it not? The actual substance here is irrelevant, right?

Sal

Sal

Is the inability to recognize satire a weird quirk of the wingnut mind or simply symptomatic of low IQ?

scratch

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back, I saw it as a joke - obviously.

nochain wrote:

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back, I saw it as a joke - obviously.

'Satire'....that explains what the COWH was doing!....

VectorMan

VectorMan

He was pissed I tell ya'. PISSED!

He apparently isn't used to being talked to in that manner.

Top Obama aide says performing in debates is 'not the President's strong suit' and asks for media's help against Mitt Romney 570x600

salinsky wrote:Is the inability to recognize satire a weird quirk of the wingnut mind or simply symptomatic of low IQ?

scratch

I knew it was satire. It was funny too.

You... not so funny. No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum