Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ashley Judd Shames Pussygrabber Misogynist Trump With Nasty Poem

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat

This is our nation's role model for our children. We can pray he will change, but the innuendo about President Reagan being divorced has been replaced by a valueless crass society who has elevated a person who is the role model for what a good person should never be. Only 27% of Americans voted for this man, yet I find this sudden involvement by people who probably did not even bother to vote for a good candidate because of this purist ideal that she was not perfect. I have little sympathy for the poor loser circuit, but am hopeful that the energy can actually be used to impact the elections in 2018. Start by getting people with values elected at the state and local level in off year local elections. SNL skits and losers whining will not stop the 1% from stealing more of this country where already tax cuts on the wealthy will gut medical insurance for 20 million Americans. Values do matter. Fear and prejudice are for weak and scared folks. Americans have always been courageous when the going got rough. Sadly, America will probably be entering one of those periods.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ashley Judd Shames Pussygrabber Misogynist Trump With Nasty Poem ErnhFDo

2seaoat wrote:This is our nation's role model for our children.  We can pray he will change, but the innuendo about President Reagan being divorced has been replaced by a valueless crass society who has elevated a person who is the role model for what a good person should never be.    Only 27% of Americans voted for this man, yet I find this sudden involvement by people who probably did not even bother to vote for a good candidate because of this purist ideal that she was not perfect.  I have little sympathy for the poor loser circuit, but am hopeful that the energy can actually be used to impact the elections in 2018.  Start by getting people with values elected at the state and local level in off year local elections.   SNL skits and losers whining will not stop the 1% from stealing more of this country where already tax cuts on the wealthy will gut medical insurance for 20 million Americans.  Values do matter.  Fear and prejudice are for weak and scared folks.   Americans have always been courageous when the going got rough.   Sadly, America will probably be entering one of those periods.

Don't worry.

I'd say that during the next generation those that depend on govt largesse will have mob rule.

Congratulations comrades.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:This is our nation's role model for our children.  We can pray he will change, but the innuendo about President Reagan being divorced has been replaced by a valueless crass society who has elevated a person who is the role model for what a good person should never be.    Only 27% of Americans voted for this man, yet I find this sudden involvement by people who probably did not even bother to vote for a good candidate because of this purist ideal that she was not perfect.  I have little sympathy for the poor loser circuit, but am hopeful that the energy can actually be used to impact the elections in 2018.  Start by getting people with values elected at the state and local level in off year local elections.   SNL skits and losers whining will not stop the 1% from stealing more of this country where already tax cuts on the wealthy will gut medical insurance for 20 million Americans.  Values do matter.  Fear and prejudice are for weak and scared folks.   Americans have always been courageous when the going got rough.   Sadly, America will probably be entering one of those periods.

Don't worry.

I'd say that during the next generation those that depend on govt largesse will have mob rule.

Congratulations comrades.

Too late. The Mob ruler was sworn in on Friday.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle

Markle

Ashley Judd Shames Pussygrabber Misogynist Trump With Nasty Poem 89315275-65ca-4be8-b8d3-7598642e33f8_zpsclnyfydq

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat

Back to Illinois listening to sports radio which in Chicago has been traditionally conservative, but they spend all day laughing at trump......these are not the liberal media, former athletes and sports writers who think Trump is a joke. What a difference listening to am radio while traveling the country. One area is smart and articulate, the other is mind numbing stupid. 7 out of 10 radio stations as I was traveling were selling religion and asking for donations. I am a christian, but man what they were peddling was alien to me. We just got news that my nieces husband just got a position with a Christian University in the Southwest which Newsweek has not even bothered to rate and has less than a 1000 students. I just get sad when folks insulate themselves from real news, real universities, and the truth. I mean my niece is sweet, but my brother put her in a Christian high school because the public schools were saying she had learning disability. She went to the Christian high school and GPA went up, but when she took the ACT, she bombed.....no problem, she went to a small Christian college in Ohio. Now my other niece was brilliant and went to the same christian college and excelled and became a PA, and probably could have been a doctor if she went to public schools and a public university, but the choice was made. She is happy, she is intelligent, and she still is strongly christian, my point being that so much of these radio stations and universities are about creating an alternative reality beyond any doctrinal discussion of Christianity. Some can still excel in these poor learning environments, but most are doomed to mediocrity and idiocy, where intellectual discussions are submerged in a wall of conformity which sadly has grown. Stupid really is hard to fix, and listening to the same all across the country, it is refreshing to listen to smart people again.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:This is our nation's role model for our children.  [...]

Ashley Judd Shames Pussygrabber Misogynist Trump With Nasty Poem Bill20etc_zpsm5ssae1x

VectorMan

VectorMan

Hollywood libtard nut jobs that live in a bubble. Completely clueless. Then again, I'm not surprised.

I wish the Hollywood libtards that said they'd leave if Trump was elected, would just leave. And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. See ya.....LOL

VectorMan

VectorMan

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:This is our nation's role model for our children.  [...]

Ashley Judd Shames Pussygrabber Misogynist Trump With Nasty Poem Bill20etc_zpsm5ssae1x

I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Telstar

Telstar

This is funny too unless your a young woman or an exotic bird getting tally whacked by something like Trump.

Ashley Judd Shames Pussygrabber Misogynist Trump With Nasty Poem Desper21

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

In response to the lamebrains out there that were outraged by the poem, Ashley Judd said that she was more entitled to use the word pussy because she actually has one. LOL, are there any ladies out there that would like to exchange their pussies for a Trumpenis? Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum