Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Putin returns love to Trump

+3
knothead
Telstar
othershoe1030
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Putin returns love to Trump Empty Putin returns love to Trump 1/17/2017, 6:35 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Trump and Putin, Putin and Trump. What a couple.

Putin returns love to Trump 2Q==

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday jumped to the defense of Donald Trump, saying that President Barack Obama and the media are trying to “undermine the legitimacy” of the man he allegedly tried to get elected.

“We are witnessing an ongoing acute political struggle in the U.S., whose task is to undermine the legitimacy of the president-elect,” Putin told the Russian news agency Interfax, according to Business Insider on Tuesday. He also accused the authors of the Trump dossier of being “worse than prostitutes” and argued that “the media frenzy surrounding Trump speaks of the degradation of U.S. political elites.”

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/17/vladimir-putin-defends-donald-trump-who-he-says-is-being-undermined/

2Putin returns love to Trump Empty Re: Putin returns love to Trump 1/17/2017, 7:02 pm

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:Trump and Putin, Putin and Trump. What a couple.

Putin returns love to Trump 2Q==

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday jumped to the defense of Donald Trump, saying that President Barack Obama and the media are trying to “undermine the legitimacy” of the man he allegedly tried to get elected.

“We are witnessing an ongoing acute political struggle in the U.S., whose task is to undermine the legitimacy of the president-elect,” Putin told the Russian news agency Interfax, according to Business Insider on Tuesday. He also accused the authors of the Trump dossier of being “worse than prostitutes” and argued that “the media frenzy surrounding Trump speaks of the degradation of U.S. political elites.”

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/17/vladimir-putin-defends-donald-trump-who-he-says-is-being-undermined/

I posted this in the movie section but you provided a better place for it othershoe. Note the marchers with the distress flag, a good idea on Friday. Later in the film the Russians gun down Congress because they refuse to dissolve. 

3Putin returns love to Trump Empty Re: Putin returns love to Trump 1/17/2017, 9:40 pm

knothead

knothead

Sadly, it appears Putin, for all practical purposes, is President of both the US and Russia. He most certainly has won the hearts and minds of GOP Trump supporters as they gleefully cheer on the demise of NATO, another arms race, the collapse of Europe . . . . . madness!

4Putin returns love to Trump Empty Re: Putin returns love to Trump 1/17/2017, 10:33 pm

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:Sadly, it appears Putin, for all practical purposes, is President of both the US and Russia.  He most certainly has won the hearts and minds of GOP Trump supporters as they gleefully cheer on the demise of NATO,  another arms race, the collapse of Europe . . . . . madness!

It's absolute lunacy.

We are about to inaugurate a POS who, for whatever reasons, is determined to assist Putin in destroying the EU, dismantling NATO, and crushimg the pluralistic, ecumenical, secular Western left in the name of white-nationalist supremacy and a petro economy.

Anyone who can deny this is not paying attention.

5Putin returns love to Trump Empty Re: Putin returns love to Trump 1/17/2017, 11:56 pm

Markle

Markle

Putin returns love to Trump A828cc5b-dbbc-4e1e-9129-fce14d4a2fa9_zpsx2ikq871

6Putin returns love to Trump Empty Re: Putin returns love to Trump 1/18/2017, 12:58 am

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:Sadly, it appears Putin, for all practical purposes, is President of both the US and Russia.  He most certainly has won the hearts and minds of GOP Trump supporters as they gleefully cheer on the demise of NATO,  another arms race, the collapse of Europe . . . . . madness!

It's absolute lunacy.

We are about to inaugurate a POS who, for whatever reasons, is determined to assist Putin in destroying the EU, dismantling NATO, and crushimg the pluralistic, ecumenical, secular Western left in the name of white-nationalist supremacy and a petro economy.

Anyone who can deny this is not paying attention.

Putin returns love to Trump Trumpu15

7Putin returns love to Trump Empty Re: Putin returns love to Trump 1/18/2017, 7:33 am

When the negotiations in earnest begin (after the 20th) and russia balks and blusters... will the leftists remember this talkingpoint? Or will they scream the new talkingpoint that trump is a warmonger and destabilizing the world? I think we know the answer to that... tho leftists don't know it yet... lol.

8Putin returns love to Trump Empty Re: Putin returns love to Trump 1/18/2017, 11:21 am

polecat

polecat

Nice when the boss has your back ain't it Clownfacevonfuckstick.Putin returns love to Trump 14716012

9Putin returns love to Trump Empty Re: Putin returns love to Trump 1/18/2017, 4:59 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:When the negotiations in earnest begin (after the 20th) and russia balks and blusters... will the leftists remember this talkingpoint? Or will they scream the new talkingpoint that trump is a warmonger and destabilizing the world? I think we know the answer to that... tho leftists don't know it yet... lol.

Negotiations about what exactly? Unless his advisors and the intelligence community have an impact on Trump's thinking it looks to me as if he is poised to lift some of the sanctions put on certain well off individuals in Russia. I have no credible evidence that Trump has anything in mind that would cause Russia to balk and bluster unless it was just for show. He has said he wants a good relationship with Russia. I don't see him doing anything to upset Putin.

10Putin returns love to Trump Empty Re: Putin returns love to Trump 1/18/2017, 6:42 pm

If there's one thing we know... it's that trump doesn't get nothing for something.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Just incase you were wondering why Russia has done as they please for eight years.

11Putin returns love to Trump Empty Re: Putin returns love to Trump 1/18/2017, 8:46 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:If there's one thing we know... it's that trump doesn't get nothing for something.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Just incase you were wondering why Russia has done as they please for eight years.

We'll see just how much Putin had to do with helping his buddy Trump. The investigation is not going away.

Six-agency US task force probing how money may have moved from the Kremlin to covertly help Trump

January 18, 2017
Peter Stone and Greg Gordon
McClatchy Washington Bureau
Posted with permission from Tribune Content Agency
Republish
Reprint
WASHINGTON — The FBI and five other law enforcement and intelligence agencies have collaborated for months in an investigation into Russian attempts to influence the November election, including whether money from the Kremlin covertly aided President-elect Donald Trump, two people familiar with the matter said.

The agencies involved in the inquiry are the FBI, the CIA, the National Security Agency, the Justice Department, the Treasury Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network and representatives of the director of national intelligence, the sources said.

Investigators are examining how money may have moved from the Kremlin to covertly help Trump win, the two sources said. One of the allegations involves whether a system for routinely paying thousands of Russian-American pensioners may have been used to pay some email hackers in the United States or to supply money to intermediaries who would then pay the hackers, the two sources said.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/six-agency-us-task-force-probing-how-money-may-have-moved-from-the-kremlin-to-covertly-help-trump/

12Putin returns love to Trump Empty Re: Putin returns love to Trump 1/18/2017, 10:39 pm

FAKE NEWS..!!

13Putin returns love to Trump Empty Re: Putin returns love to Trump 1/19/2017, 12:25 am

Telstar

Telstar

Putin returns love to Trump Putin_22

14Putin returns love to Trump Empty Re: Putin returns love to Trump 1/19/2017, 5:26 am

2seaoat

If President Trump can lower our expenditures in Europe by making our NATO allies pay for our presence in Europe, I think that alone is a home run. Yea, Putin is a bad guy, but why do Germany and France skate, and we pay the majority of Nato costs. I would love to see withdrawals of over half our troops in Europe, and closing of some bases. We need to have the defense department get one simple concept.......defend America.......not necessarily the French and Germans for virtually free.

15Putin returns love to Trump Empty Re: Putin returns love to Trump 1/19/2017, 5:30 am

2seaoat

NATO's official guidelines say member states should spend at least 2% of their GDP on defense. Of the 28 countries in the alliance, only five -- the U.S., Greece, Poland, Estonia and the U.K. -- meet the target. The rest lag behind. Germany spent 1.19% of its GDP on defense last year, France forked out 1.78%.Jul 8, 2016

It is time to negotiate a better deal. I think this is legitimate. However, Putin has targeted civilians and injected his agenda into our elections. He must be recognized for the evil man he was. I remember T loved Putin. I never get the admiration for a murderer who intentionally targeted civilians and saw his popularity grow in Russia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum