Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama's Farewell Speech

+7
RealLindaL
VectorMan
Markle
Telstar
ZVUGKTUBM
Vikingwoman
Sal
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/11/2017, 11:50 pm

Vikingwoman

Obama is a good and decent man. He has more class in his pinky than Trump will ever have. The idea that we have such a low class President-elect is a smirch on this country for a long time to come. Let's hope the impeachment comes soon.

27Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 12:20 am

2seaoat

History will appreciate Obama much more than any of his contemporary praise. He was a remarkable leader showing patience and intelligence. Yes, he is a good man. I hope he can enjoy his private life and his family in retirement.

28Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 3:17 am

Vikingwoman

Oh he's not retiring. He's full speed ahead in the party which is why they bought a house in Washington.

29Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 3:20 am

Vikingwoman wrote:Oh he's not retiring. He's full speed ahead in the party which is why they bought a house in Washington.

Sure hope so, his policies helped to elect trump. I sure hope he keeps running his suck and reminding everyone of how bad he has been the last 8 years.

30Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 4:04 am

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:Oh he's not retiring. He's full speed ahead in the party which is why they bought a house in Washington.

I'm sure their house will smell much nicer than the White House will.

31Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 4:34 am

Markle

Markle

They are renting a house in Washington. Taxpayers are erecting a WALL around the house. This is until Milani graduates high school.

They have bought two other houses. You're right, Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama will return to being the Community Organizer. He will NOT show dignity and, as is tradition, refrain from interfering or attacking President Trump. He just doesn't have it in him what with his massive ego and narcissism.

32Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 1:29 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:

They are renting a house in Washington.  Taxpayers are erecting a WALL around the house.  This is until Milani graduates high school.

They have bought two other houses.  You're right, Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama will return to being the Community Organizer.  He will NOT show dignity and, as is tradition, refrain from interfering or attacking President Trump.  He just doesn't have it in him what with his massive ego and narcissism.

Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 3608204_opinionnoted_jpegaa66c30b04f5c36c894d148f28cecee4

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

33Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 1:37 pm

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

They are renting a house in Washington.  Taxpayers are erecting a WALL around the house.  This is until Milani graduates high school.

They have bought two other houses.  You're right, Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama will return to being the Community Organizer.  He will NOT show dignity and, as is tradition, refrain from interfering or attacking President Trump.  He just doesn't have it in him what with his massive ego and narcissism.

Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 3608204_opinionnoted_jpegaa66c30b04f5c36c894d148f28cecee4

Z man  your picture didn't post.

34Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 2:21 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Telstar wrote:Z man  your picture didn't post.

I see it just fine, TS...........

35Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 5:05 pm

polecat

polecat

I think what I'll miss most about Barack Obama is how he was never a mentally ill racist who paid Russian prostitutes.

36Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 5:08 pm

polecat

polecat

Remember all the times Obama tweeted at ted nugent?

@mtaibbi

37Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 5:16 pm

Telstar

Telstar

polecat wrote:I think what I'll miss most about Barack Obama is how he was never a mentally ill racist who paid Russian prostitutes.

But Obama was born in a foreign country just like lying Ted Cruz was.  Laughing

38Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 5:33 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Telstar wrote:But Obama was born in a foreign country just like lying Ted Cruz was.  Laughing

And get this.... PeeDog, who STILL believes Obama is a Muslim who was born in Kenya and who vociferously believes he did not meet the required heritage requirements to run for president, made excuses for Ted Cruz when I pointed out to him that Cruz was foreign born.

He'll make excuses for the Cuban-Canadian again if Cruz runs for president at some point in the future, too.

39Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 5:41 pm

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Telstar wrote:But Obama was born in a foreign country just like lying Ted Cruz was.  Laughing

And get this.... PeeDog, who STILL believes Obama is a Muslim who was born in Kenya and who vociferously believes he did not meet the required heritage requirements to run for president, made excuses for Ted Cruz when I pointed out to him that Cruz was foreign born.

He'll make excuses for the Cuban-Canadian again if Cruz runs for president at some point in the future, too.

Of course. They always coddle and suckle and enable their own no matter how deplorable they are and no matter how much damage they do.  Evil or Very Mad

40Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 7:26 pm

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Zilch.

Perhaps you forgot to use the "Insert Image" button?

41Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 7:30 pm

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:I think what I'll miss most about Barack Obama is how he was never a mentally ill racist who paid Russian prostitutes.

As you know, Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama is a blatant racist. He harped on it prior to becoming president and has only increased his hatred for whites. Keep in mind, the racist Rev. Jerimiah Wright was, in Obama's words, like a member of his own family. It is difficult to find a more racist, anti-Semite than Rev. Wright. Part of the Obama "family" for twenty years.

42Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 7:32 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Zilch.

Perhaps you forgot to use the "Insert Image" button?

Perhaps you're right Markle. If there's one thing Markle and I both know, it's posting images.  Smile

43Obama's Farewell Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Obama's Farewell Speech 1/12/2017, 7:37 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:

As you know, Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama is a blatant racist.  He harped on it prior to becoming president and has only increased his hatred for whites.  Keep in mind, the racist Rev. Jerimiah Wright was, in Obama's words, like a member of his own family.  It is difficult to find a more racist, anti-Semite than Rev. Wright.  Part of the Obama "family" for twenty years.

A hero/healer who worked to save the life of LBJ. I doubt he hates all white people, only no count white trash. Stand up and be counted Markle.  Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum