Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

two weeks to go and confusion on repeal and replace aca

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jitters-within-gop-about-aca-repeal-without-replacement/ar-BBy30rX?li=BBnb7Kz

You just cannot make this stuff up.

Actually... you can... and they did.

FAKE NEWS..!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Now we are finally seeing the "specifics" that we never heard about in the debates. Our forum wingnuts didn't seem to think we needed specifics on how the Republicans would run the government.

This is a government that plans to invent things on the fly. They have no plans in place for anything.

I say, let it be. They are going to fuck the government up badly, and fuck-over too many ordinary Americans; apparently very quickly.

It will be fun to watch the slaughter that will take place in 2018, 2020, 2022, and 2024. Trump likely will be re-elected in 2020; however there will be slaughter everywhere else if these idiots don't get it together.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

We (Republicans" unveiled a replacement healthcare plan June of 2016. If you're not aware of that fact, it is because you immerse yourself in the pit of Progressive talking points.

It's called "A Better Way". There are other plans as well.

Just to keep pace with Obamacare, we have until March 23, 2018. Personally, I believe it will be accomplished far sooner. After all, Republicans have a mandate to do so.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Now we are finally seeing the "specifics" that we never heard about in the debates. Our forum wingnuts didn't seem to think we needed specifics on how the Republicans would run the government.

This is a government that plans to invent things on the fly. They have no plans in place for anything.

I say, let it be. They are going to fuck the government up badly, and fuck-over too many ordinary Americans; apparently very quickly.

It will be fun to watch the slaughter that will take place in 2018, 2020, 2022, and 2024. Trump likely will be re-elected in 2020; however there will be slaughter everywhere else if these idiots don't get it together.

Share with us what specifics America was given about "HOPE AND CHANGE".

As to a slaughter...keep in mind what has happened in 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:As to a slaughter...keep in mind what has happened in 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016.

Indeed; I hope McConnell and Ryan are worried. Hubris tends to make people of authority careless. "Mandates" come and go. The Republican "mandate" could be a fleeting one. We will see within two years.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:As to a slaughter...keep in mind what has happened in 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016.

Indeed; I hope McConnell and Ryan are worried. Hubris tends to make people of authority careless. "Mandates" come and go. The Republican "mandate" could be a fleeting one. We will see within two years.

So we will!

2seaoat wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/jitters-within-gop-about-aca-repeal-without-replacement/ar-BBy30rX?li=BBnb7Kz

You just cannot make this stuff up.

It doesn't have to be replaced immediately

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Now we are finally seeing the "specifics" that we never heard about in the debates. Our forum wingnuts didn't seem to think we needed specifics on how the Republicans would run the government.

Obama is the one who F'ed over Americans with Obamacare. The only ones that benefitted were already eligible for Medicaid.

Markle wrote:

As to a slaughter...keep in mind what has happened in 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016.

Pelosi needs to be Keel hauled for her idiocy in passing the ACA without reading the whole thing and understanding it.

Markle

Markle

Tellthetruth wrote:
Markle wrote:

It will be fun to watch the slaughter that will take place in 2018, 2020, 2022, and 2024. Trump likely will be re-elected in 2020; however, there will be slaughter everywhere else if these idiots don't get it together.

Pelosi needs to be Keel hauled for her idiocy in passing the ACA without reading the whole thing and understanding it.

She knew every word, every tax and that it was never intended to fulfill any of the promises made by Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama.

That plan had been in the back of their file drawer for several years. They, the Democrats, knew it by heart. As Jonathan Gruber stated several times, keeping the contents secret was paramount to shoving it up our collective throats. He stated numerous times that the people who supported Obamacare had to be stupid.

Vikingwoman

Trump won't be reelected in 2020. When Congress votes on sanctions for the Russians and Trump won't do it, the cat's going to be out of the bag.

2seaoat

t's called "A Better Way". There are other plans as well.

Yep, as many plans as there are members in congress and no plan that can pass. Repeal is easy, but passing something which helps America is not so easy, unless of course it is for the 1% or special interests. Again, you cannot make this stuff up as obstructionist for eight years have zero impediments to putting in anything and two weeks from the promised repeal date, all we hear about is disjointed words, cherry picking everything good from the ACA, and no alternative funding other than raising taxes......again....you cannot make this up.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:

Trump won't be reelected in 2020. When Congress votes on sanctions for the Russians and Trump won't do it, the cat's going to be out of the bag.

So you're saying that when things are markedly improved in four years, you'll vote against President Trump? How wise of you!

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:t's called "A Better Way". There are other plans as well.

Yep, as many plans as there are members in congress and no plan that can pass.   Repeal is easy, but passing something which helps America is not so easy, unless of course it is for the 1% or special interests.  Again, you cannot make this stuff up as obstructionist for eight years have zero impediments to putting in anything and two weeks from the promised repeal date, all we hear about is disjointed words, cherry picking everything good from the ACA, and no alternative funding other than raising taxes......again....you cannot make this up.

It won't be difficult to pass a replacement. In addition to the Republicans, there are quite a few Senators who are up for re-election in November 2017. Some are from states President Trump flipped from voting for Obama in 2012. They know that much of the reason is the FAILURE of Obamacare and the LIES they were told to shove it up our throats.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

So you're saying that when things are markedly improved in four years, you'll vote against President Trump?  How wise of you!

That's not exactly what she said. Stop trying to put words in other peoples mouths.

2seaoat

The truth is not ambiguous. There is no plan. President Obama had a plan and acted on that plan. It appears that the Republicans have no plan and the biggest part of that plan is to keep the ACA and call it repeal.....you cannot make it up.

2seaoat wrote:The truth is not ambiguous.  There is no plan.   President Obama had a plan and acted on that plan.  It appears that the Republicans have no plan and the biggest part of that plan is to keep the ACA and call it repeal.....you cannot make it up.

It's ok if the pubs lie about it to trick the citizenry though... right?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The truth is not ambiguous.  There is no plan.   President Obama had a plan and acted on that plan.  It appears that the Republicans have no plan and the biggest part of that plan is to keep the ACA and call it repeal.....you cannot make it up.

two weeks to go and confusion on repeal and replace aca 69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2

2seaoat

Still waiting to see a link to a comprehensive plan which can pass. Not one person has given such a link because after six years there is no detailed plan ready to be made law. How incompetent can Republicans be? Just will be that there will be a repeal which will not have an effective date for years........you can just smell the hypocrisy.

2seaoat wrote:Still waiting to see a link to a comprehensive plan which can pass.  Not one person has given such a link because after six years there is no detailed plan ready to be made law.   How incompetent can Republicans be?   Just will be that there will be a repeal which will not have an effective date for years........you can just smell the hypocrisy.

You're holding the pubs to a different standard... per usual.

Markle

Markle

I provided all you needed with the name but you, again, chose to appear uninformed. Jonathan Gruber called you something else.

https://abetterway.speaker.gov/_assets/pdf/ABetterWay-HealthCare-PolicyPaper.pdf

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:So you're saying that when things are markedly improved in four years, you'll vote against President Trump?  How wise of you!

Priceless! Another quote from Lame Dork poster Markle to capture and use later on....

via GIPHY

2seaoat

I provided all you needed with the name but you, again, chose to appear uninformed. Jonathan Gruber called you something else.

Dear God that is not a bill in your link. Do you even know what a bill looks like. Please show me the bill which will be introduced into the house which replaces the ACA. Do not give me a propaganda link talking about Obamacare. A bill enables the law to be implemented, and has very specific components. Please give me a link to the pending bill which was promised to replace the horrible ACA. This nonsense goes on and on and on, and I am tired of even interacting with such garbage. I probably will simply have to not respond to any of Markle's posts because he is an abject liar with a mission on this forum to spam the same. Boards left because he had the sense to realize Markle had to go. I fought the same because I figured he was ill and that we all knew his creation of false news was harmless on a forum of twenty five people. However, after the election when a systematic approach to fake news and lies permeated the American conscious, no small amount of the same is less toxic and harmful to America. He spews fascism and lies on this forum, and then when confronted with the truth has never apologized, but simply starts a new thread. He is a despicable human being, and I regret not supporting Boards in banning him from this site. He causes real harm. Pace and Pk may argue off the same fake news, but they do not replicate and propagandize. They have sincere beliefs and have always participated in other areas of the forum. We cannot even have a general discussion without him spamming a general thread. I regret not supporting banning Markle who is simply an evil fascist who spams this forum. It is clear to me where this comes from, and I can no longer rationalize free speech when a person stands up in a movie theater and yells fire.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I provided all you needed with the name but you, again, chose to appear uninformed. Jonathan Gruber called you something else.

Dear God that is not a bill in your link.  Do you even know what a bill looks like.  Please show me the bill which will be introduced into the house which replaces the ACA.   Do not give me a propaganda link talking about Obamacare.  A bill enables the law to be implemented, and has very specific components.   Please give me a link to the pending bill which was promised to replace the horrible ACA.    This nonsense goes on and on and on, and I am tired of even interacting with such garbage.  I probably will simply have to not respond to any of Markle's posts because he is an abject liar with a mission on this forum to spam the same.   Boards left because he had the sense to realize Markle had to go.  I fought the same because I figured he was ill and that we all knew his creation of false news was harmless on a forum of twenty five people.  However, after the election when a systematic approach to fake news and lies permeated the American conscious, no small amount of the same is less toxic and harmful to America.  He spews fascism and lies on this forum, and then when confronted with the truth has never apologized, but simply starts a new thread.  He is a despicable human being, and I regret not supporting Boards in banning him from this site.  He causes real harm.   Pace and Pk may argue off the same fake news, but they do not replicate and propagandize.  They have sincere beliefs and have always participated in other areas of the forum.   We cannot even have a general discussion without him spamming a general thread.   I regret not supporting banning Markle who is simply an evil fascist who spams this forum.  It is clear to me where this comes from, and I can no longer rationalize free speech when a person stands up in a movie theater and yells fire.

Somebody just told me a bill is a guy that shows up at your door with a loaded pistol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum