Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celebrity-filled telethon set for Facebook Live on Ignoreguration Day

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

For inauguration day counter-programming, tune into Facebook Live.

A group of entrepreneurs have banded together to create Love-a-thon, a Jerry Lewis-style telethon for the digital age.
Love-a-thon will be a three-hour Facebook Live broadcast, beginning at 12:30 p.m. ET on inauguration day, January 20. The move is a part of an effort to raise money for three organizations -- the American Civil Liberties Union of Southern California, Planned Parenthood and Earthjustice.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/04/technology/loveathon-facebook-live/

Telstar

Telstar

Rumored entertainment for Trump's ignoreguration.

Celebrity-filled telethon set for Facebook Live on Ignoreguration Day Giulia12

World famous female impersonator Rudy G.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Can hardly wait for the final results of that shindig. I bet it bombs. Because many people are tired of the liberal BS. But if they can get Al Gore to come blow some of his hot air, it could at least be funny. Razz

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

VectorMan wrote:Can hardly wait for the final results of that shindig. I bet it bombs. Because many people are tired of the liberal BS. But if they can get Al Gore to come blow some of his hot air, it could at least be funny. Razz

Enjoy losing your healthcare, social security and medicare plans. And also enjoy paying for Trump's wall, and "rebuilding" our military. While you're at it, remember that Trump has dedicated one trillion dollars to rebuilding our infrastructure -- while simultaneously reducing the taxes of the ultra rich and our biggest corporations. Enjoy paying for the infrastructure improvement -- Trump's buddies won't be bothered.

You voted for Trump and you have been fucked by the Pussy Grabber who no longer needs or even desires your support. Dummy.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Can hardly wait for the final results of that shindig. I bet it bombs. Because many people are tired of the liberal BS. But if they can get Al Gore to come blow some of his hot air, it could at least be funny. Razz

Enjoy losing your healthcare, social security and medicare plans.  And also enjoy paying for Trump's wall, and "rebuilding" our military.  While you're at it, remember that Trump has dedicated one trillion dollars to rebuilding our infrastructure -- while simultaneously reducing the taxes of the ultra rich and our biggest corporations.  Enjoy paying for the infrastructure improvement -- Trump's buddies won't be bothered.

You voted for Trump and you have been fucked by the Pussy Grabber who no longer needs or even desires your support.  Dummy.

Continued DESPERATION duly noted!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Enjoy losing your healthcare, social security and medicare plans.  And also enjoy paying for Trump's wall, and "rebuilding" our military.  While you're at it, remember that Trump has dedicated one trillion dollars to rebuilding our infrastructure -- while simultaneously reducing the taxes of the ultra rich and our biggest corporations.  Enjoy paying for the infrastructure improvement -- Trump's buddies won't be bothered.

You voted for Trump and you have been fucked by the Pussy Grabber who no longer needs or even desires your support.  Dummy.

Congratulations for being consistently wrong my fascist-racist friend. I'm anything but desperate as I celebrate the coming revolution as those white trash deplorables who gave their souls to the Pussy Grabber con-man realize they've been double crossed. Thanks for the laughs my impotent friend....

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Congratulations for being consistently wrong my fascist-racist friend.  I'm anything but desperate as I celebrate the coming revolution as those white trash deplorables who gave their souls to the Pussy Grabber con-man realize they've been double crossed.  Thanks for the laughs my impotent friend....

Celebrity-filled telethon set for Facebook Live on Ignoreguration Day Desper17

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum