Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

War is cruel, wasteful, and stupid. So are people who cause wars.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

And the people who fight wars aren't wonderfully patriotic. They're just more stupid than those who don't.

When the fuck are we going to stop celebrating wars and warriors? Only losers do so. Some jerk in a uniform doesn't win my respect or admiration. I just feel sorry for them.

Fuck war and all who wage it.

Vikingwoman

They don't care. They march their kids right into death and mayhem and are proud of it like Sarah Palin.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Vikingwoman wrote:They don't care. They march their kids right into death and mayhem and are proud of it like Sarah Palin.

I agree. But Sarah Palin corroborates my point: War is stupid!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:They don't care. They march their kids right into death and mayhem and are proud of it like Sarah Palin.

I agree.  But Sarah Palin corroborates my point:  War is stupid!

None of her immediate family served in the military. Her daughter Bristol was impregnated by a former USMC medal of honor winner (she later married him). That is as close as the Palins ever came to the military.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Vikingwoman

Her son served in the military. Brake or Brac or tree twig or whatever was his name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum