Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tucker Carlson's great new show on Fox News!

+4
RealLindaL
Telstar
Joanimaroni
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Tucker Carlson has a new, lively and exciting show on Fox News at 7:00 pm

His show features lively debate with guests invited to defend their current event positions. As with my far left Progressive, good friends, they state their position with no supporting facts and then are unable to defend those positions when push comes to shove.

NOT for the feint of heart among our Progressives. Really, don't watch, we only have so many coloring books to go around!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

How about a pacifier to sooth the criers!

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:Tucker Carlson has a new, lively and exciting show on Fox News at 7:00 pm

His show features lively debate with guests invited to defend their current event positions.  As with my far left Progressive, good friends, they state their position with no supporting facts and then are unable to defend those positions when push comes to shove.

NOT for the feint of heart among our Progressives.  Really, don't watch, we only have so many coloring books to go around!

He's still a dick but at least he stopped wearing those stupid bow ties. I guess because so many regressive cons were confusing him with their real hero Pee Wee Herman.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I guess because so many regressive cons were confusing him with their real hero Pee Wee Herman.

Your foolish juvenile behaviour gets olD real quick.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:I guess because so many regressive cons were confusing him with their real hero Pee Wee Herman.

So what are you going to do? Delete and ban me again? That foolish juvenile behavior went out with the cave clubs and mean girls. Why don't you go back to doing what you do best, counting post numbers and private messages. Rolling Eyes

Tucker Carlson's great new show on Fox News! D4426010

Madam Moderator checking in.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I guess because so many regressive cons were confusing him with their real hero Pee Wee Herman.

So what are you going to do? Delete and ban me again? That foolish juvenile behavior went out with the cave clubs and mean girls. Why don't you go back to doing what you do best, counting post numbers and private messages. Rolling Eyes

Now how would you know anything about the cave?

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:How about a pacifier to sooth the criers!

They need something. I've lived through a lot of presidential and other elections over the past 70+ years. I have never, ever seen anything close to the whining, moaning and carrying on we've seen over the past month. No wonder they need safe spaces, coloring books and crayons.

They're really embarrassing themselves.

Markle

Markle

I suggest simply ignoring the thug.

That's what I do with another poster here who recently went on a wild bender attacking me.  I'm doing the same with this person.

Just like kids and sadly, abused women, their low self-esteem forces them to get attention any way they can.  Ignoring them is worse than abusing them, at least then they are getting the attention they miss.

I really pity them and pray they'll get the help they are so desperately crying out for.

Last edited by Markle on 12/15/2016, 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Now how would you know anything about the cave?

Some people read post counts and private messages, others read back pages deary. Rolling Eyes

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:

That's what I do with another poster here who recently went on a wild bending attacking me.  I'm doing the same with this person.

Just like kids and sadly, abused women, their low self-esteem forces them to get attention any way they can.  Ignoring them is worse than abusing them, at least then they are getting the attention they miss.

I really pity them and pray they'll get the help they are so desperately crying out for.

You might try that but then the guy that runs this place wouldn't need to create voting polls to kick off the most offensive spammer on this forum if everyone ignored you would they and that vote was so much fun wasn't it? So don't forget me and all those heathens the next time you pray.

Tucker Carlson's great new show on Fox News! Jesus-10

Forgive Markle Lord....he knows not what he does...

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:I've lived through a lot of presidential and other elections over the past 70+ years.  I have never, ever seen anything close to the whining, moaning and carrying on we've seen over the past month.

Barely even begins to make up for the "whining, moaning and carrying on" we've seen for the past EIGHT YEARS by conservatives who've loved to hate and decry President Barack "HUSSSSSEIN" (their favorite pronunciation) Obama.

But if anything is different this time, it's that America has managed to elect the most incompetent, narcissistic, paranoid and pitiful excuse for a leader that we've ever seen in the history of this nation. This is not simply sad and disappointing -- it's frightening as hell. And that's why you're seeing all the "carrying on."

Telstar likes this post

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:I've lived through a lot of presidential and other elections over the past 70+ years.  I have never, ever seen anything close to the whining, moaning and carrying on we've seen over the past month.

Barely even begins to make up for the "whining, moaning and carrying on" we've seen for the past EIGHT YEARS by conservatives who've loved to hate and decry President Barack "HUSSSSSEIN" (their favorite pronunciation) Obama.

But if anything is different this time, it's that America has managed to elect the most incompetent, narcissistic, paranoid and pitiful excuse for a leader that we've ever seen in the history of this nation.  This is not simply sad and disappointing -- it's frightening as hell.   And that's why you're seeing all the "carrying on."

Well said Linda!!!

Telstar likes this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

That's what I do with another poster here who recently went on a wild bending attacking me.  I'm doing the same with this person.

You only ignore people who show you for what you are. You cry foul when attacked, but you disparage people who don't agree with you across the board. I know who and what you are, Markle. I have always known, and no, you don't get the benefit of the doubt. You're a pathetic loser, just like your hero, Goebbels.

Telstar likes this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

RealLindaL wrote:

But if anything is different this time, it's that America has managed to elect the most incompetent, narcissistic, paranoid and pitiful excuse for a leader that we've ever seen in the history of this nation.  This is not simply sad and disappointing -- it's frightening as hell.   And that's why you're seeing all the "carrying on."

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Telstar likes this post

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:

It's simple then, quit your whining until things turn terrible due to what President Elect Donald Trump has DONE.

Tucker Carlson's great new show on Fox News! F1753da5-92ff-4dad-9efd-21b6f9f5d803_zpsruxihb1x

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

It's simple then, quit your whining until things turn terrible due to what President Elect Donald Trump has DONE.

Tucker Carlson's great new show on Fox News! F1753da5-92ff-4dad-9efd-21b6f9f5d803_zpsruxihb1x

Tucker Carlson's great new show on Fox News! Fear11

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Thanks for your valued support, FT and Knot.  I only wish there were no need to be speaking of our president-elect this way.  

Markle suggests we hold off "whining" until Trump actually DOES something harmful.  This ignores the reality that he's been doing harmful things to the nation since the beginning of his campaign, if not before, and that, as to the impending presidency, he's already begun down the same harmful path by virtue of many if not most of his cabinet picks, and by other deeds such as his refusal to listen to daily security briefings, and his childish, revengeful, shoot-from-the-hip tweets.

Telstar likes this post

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Thanks for your valued support, FT and Knot.  I only wish there were no need to be speaking of our president-elect this way.  

Markle suggests we hold off "whining" until Trump actually DOES something harmful.  This ignores the reality that he's been doing harmful things to the nation since the beginning of his campaign, if not before, and that, as to the impending presidency, he's already begun down the same harmful path by virtue of many if not most of his cabinet picks, and by other deeds such as his refusal to listen to daily security briefings, and his childish, revengeful, shoot-from-the-hip tweets.

Trump burned his own bridges Linda. Time to sit back and see if he can swim on his own or sink like a dying dog.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Trump burned his own bridges Linda. Time to sit back and see if he can swim on his own or sink like a dying dog.

You can sit back if you're so inclined, Tel. I don't think we can afford to. When it comes to this man I think we have to stay not only watchful but active and involved, as painful as it is, and as futile as our small attempts may finally be. Because the trouble is, depending on how he sinks -- if he does -- the nation may sink with him.

Telstar likes this post

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:Trump burned his own bridges Linda. Time to sit back and see if he can swim on his own or sink like a dying dog.

You can sit back if you're so inclined, Tel.  I don't think we can afford to.  When it comes to this man I think we have to stay not only watchful but active and involved, as painful as it is, and as futile as our small attempts may finally be.  Because the trouble is, depending on how he sinks -- if he does -- the nation may sink with him.

Tucker Carlson's great new show on Fox News! 58336e11

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

You can sit back if you're so inclined, Tel.  I don't think we can afford to.  When it comes to this man I think we have to stay not only watchful but active and involved, as painful as it is, and as futile as our small attempts may finally be.  Because the trouble is, depending on how he sinks -- if he does -- the nation may sink with him.

Tucker Carlson's great new show on Fox News! 58336e11

Smile Crying or Very sad

RealLindaL wrote:.

Actually this person was elected in 08 and reelected in 2012. Good Riddance January 20, 2017.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:

Tucker Carlson's great new show on Fox News! The_sky_is_falling_by_intellectualdeviant-d3fp4ai_zpsf6szqlyq

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Why are we talking politics in the General Section?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Why are we talking politics in the General Section?
For many on this forum it consumes their life. Boring people!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum