Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WWE Wrestler John Cena Will Host SNL

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Might be a preview of the entertainment at the Trump inauguration since so few real entertainers want to perform at his stinky festival.

Will SNL continue to poke the eye of a fellow NBC producer, Trump? Will WWE John Cena have the cojones to risk insulting the new boss of his boss WWE Linda McMahon? Tune in and find out.

RealLindaL

All valid questions, Tel, and yes, it'll be interesting -- but could be entirely boring, too, especially if the kid gloves are put on, as I personally expect they will be.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:All valid questions, Tel, and yes, it'll be interesting -- but could be entirely boring, too, especially if the kid gloves are put on, as I personally expect they will be.

If Cena wants to show off his talent this is the place. If he wants to get involved in politics, and I suspect he does judging from this video, this would be a good place to start.

Telstar

Telstar

Come to think of it shouldn't someone be tabbed to play our new glorious leader Vlad Putin on SNL?

Markle

Markle

How is this a political thread?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:How is this a political thread?

Then you need to stop making political comments on threads in the General Section. I have seen you do this several times.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:How is this a political thread?
[size=18]
Then you need to stop making political comments on threads in the General Section. I have seen you do this several times.

Sure, but I don't START a political thread over there.

I do understand why you would put it there since Progressives get so much of their news and information from the Comedy Channel and the late night comedy talk shows.

Sal

Sal

Total pussy.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Total pussy.

WWE Wrestler John Cena Will Host SNL Sad_zpsvz8zta7m

Telstar

Telstar

Not a great show but okay. I liked the bit with Cena as Trump, looking in the mirror with his HUGE hands. LOL. Some good barbs in the news but they should have someone play Putin since he is in the news so often. Maybe use the old Chevy Chase bit about Franco as a model. This Just In...Russia strongman Vlad Putin is still dead and hopefully so our all his puppets in Washington. Goodnight and have a pleasant tomorrow. Laughing

Telstar

Telstar

John Cena Stars as a Self-Absorbed Version of Donald Trump Madly in Love With Himself on SNL

On tonight’s Saturday Night Live, host John Cena of WWE fame played President-elect Donald Trump in one sketch that shows a day in the life of the soon-to-be Commander in Chief. Of course, no day in Trump Tower is complete without watching Fox & Friends first thing in the morning, and SNL nailed the exact cadence of Trump’s habits.

The bit — called “Through Donald’s Eyes” — turns into a carousel of the people in Trump’s life who enter his orbit: presumably passionate low-intelligence fans (read: deplorable), VP-elect Mike Pence, and of course Kellyanne Conway portrayed by fan-favorite SNL star Kate McKinnon. “Kellyanne will fix it. Mommy lives for you,” she says.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/john-cena-stars-as-a-self-absorbed-version-of-donald-trump-madly-in-love-with-himself-on-snl/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum