Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Don’t buy the lie that Obama’s leaving behind a healthy economy ### AS I HAVE SAID!

+6
Sal
boards of FL
polecat
ZVUGKTUBM
Telstar
Markle
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lame Dork poster Markle must enjoy the very low credibility he has earned from his fellow posters. It will be fun to watch him explain away Donald Trump's exploding deficits and massive increase in the national debt.

I agree with Boards that George W. Bush was the worst president of my life-time, and I was born during the presidency of Harry Truman!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:The economy grew at 3.2% annualized for the third quarter of 2016.  We have seen nearly 12 million private sector jobs added over the last 8 years.  We're at full employment.

Yeah.  Obama is handing of a good economy to Trump - particularly in contrast to the economy that the last Republican president handed off.  

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is the ONLY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY who has gone their entire term in office without a single year with growth above 3%.

Increased the DEBT by more than ALL PRIOR PRESIDENTS COMBINED.

You must have missed how the Labor Participation Rate has declined sharply and most of the jobs you boast about are part time or jobs the workers do not want.

First I'll address the 3% line.  As our economy grows, it becomes harder and harder to grow at 3%.
 Economies like China grow at faster rates because they are rising from a starting point of extreme poverty to a point of an industrialized nation.  The US, on the other hand, has been industrialized for many decades.  Our economy grew fairly quickly throughout the mid 20th century because women entered the workforce.  It grew even more quickly even later in the 20th century because we introduced computers, automation, and international trade.  We are reaching a point at which growth will be stagnant outside of some extreme technological improvement.  Every other industrial nation is experiencing this same drag.  But, nevertheless, the US has outperformed every other industrialized nation economically under Obama.  This was not the case under the last republican president.  In fact, the last republican president dragged the entire world economy into turmoil.  And even in spite of all of this, the average GDP growth under Obama still exceeds the average GDP growth under Bush.  We have seen 12 million jobs added to the economy under Obama.  We lost 400k jobs under Bush.  Long story short, there is no comparison here.  Seriously.  Bush was the worst US president of my lifetime.  Trump will unseat him, unfortunately.  But Bush was the worst of all time.  Obama, on the other had, was the best.  And Clinton was easily the second best.  These are objective facts based on the reality of the economic data points.   There is no debate about this.  There is no room for subjective opinion here.   Moving on...

Please show us a reliable source for the false statement.  Given that is false, the rest of your statement is also malarkey.

It might be true if the size of the pie was limited, it is not! That is another fact Progressives refuse to recognize.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:The economy grew at 3.2% annualized for the third quarter of 2016.  We have seen nearly 12 million private sector jobs added over the last 8 years.  We're at full employment.

Yeah.  Obama is handing of a good economy to Trump - particularly in contrast to the economy that the last Republican president handed off.  

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is the ONLY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY who has gone their entire term in office without a single year with growth above 3%.

You must have missed how the Labor Participation Rate has declined sharply and most of the jobs you boast about are part time or jobs the workers do not want.

First I'll address the 3% line.  As our economy grows, it becomes harder and harder to grow at 3%.
 Economies like China grow at faster rates because they are rising from a starting point of extreme poverty to a point of an industrialized nation.  The US, on the other hand, has been industrialized for many decades.  Our economy grew fairly quickly throughout the mid 20th century because women entered the workforce.  It grew even more quickly even later in the 20th century because we introduced computers, automation, and international trade.  We are reaching a point at which growth will be stagnant outside of some extreme technological improvement.  Every other industrial nation is experiencing this same drag.  But, nevertheless, the US has outperformed every other industrialized nation economically under Obama.  This was not the case under the last republican president.  In fact, the last republican president dragged the entire world economy into turmoil.  And even in spite of all of this, the average GDP growth under Obama still exceeds the average GDP growth under Bush.  We have seen 12 million jobs added to the economy under Obama.  We lost 400k jobs under Bush.  Long story short, there is no comparison here.  Seriously.  Bush was the worst US president of my lifetime.  Trump will unseat him, unfortunately.  But Bush was the worst of all time.  Obama, on the other had, was the best.  And Clinton was easily the second best.  These are objective facts based on the reality of the economic data points.   There is no debate about this.  There is no room for subjective opinion here.   Moving on...

Please show us a reliable source for the false statement.  Given that is false, the rest of your statement is also malarkey.

It might be true if the size of the pie was limited, it is not!  That is another fact Progressives refuse to recognize.

Sorry for being late to respond.

Here you are, Markle.  This is from the Bureau of Economic Analysis.  This is the official calculation of GDP.

https://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

3.2%.  

Now, Ole' Man Markle, stand corrected, and go have a seat in your rocking chair.

Oh, and enjoy this...

Don’t buy the lie that Obama’s leaving behind a healthy economy  ###  AS I HAVE SAID! - Page 2 Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

It might be true if the size of the pie was limited, it is not!  That is another fact Progressives refuse to recognize.

Sorry for being late to respond.

Here you are, Markle.  This is from the Bureau of Economic Analysis.  This is the official calculation of GDP.

https://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

3.2%.  

Now, Ole' Man Markle, stand corrected, and go have a seat in your rocking chair.

Oh, and enjoy this...

Don’t buy the lie that Obama’s leaving behind a healthy economy  ###  AS I HAVE SAID! - Page 2 Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

You don't comprehend the concept of ANNUAL, do you? Allow me to assist you.

an·nu·al
(ăn′yo͞o-əl)
adj.
1. Recurring, done, or performed every year; yearly: an annual medical examination.
2. Of, relating to, or determined by a year: an annual income.
3. Botany Living or growing for only one year or season.
n.
1. A periodical published yearly; a yearbook.

Better?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum