Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We need a room like this on the forum.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/anger-room-offers-safe-place-to-lash-out/2j894m8id?q=anger&rel=msn&from=en-us_msnhpvidmod&form=msnrll

ghandi wrote:http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/anger-room-offers-safe-place-to-lash-out/2j894m8id?q=anger&rel=msn&from=en-us_msnhpvidmod&form=msnrll

Whoooweee! I am glad I'm not carrying their insurance policy. I can see flying glass or ceramic plates cutting people, that bat splitting and impaling people... you could put an eye out with that thing. Razz

And then they have TWO fools inside that room smashing up shit at the same time. That's crazy.

"Have you ever been so angry you wanted to tear something to bits??" Yes! Not just randomly though, as seems to be the case with the first guy who brought his wife AND CHILD (???!!!) to WATCH.

Instead of breaking things though, I typically go shooting. The day after my divorce was filed I went target shooting. My targets were my wedding photos. When I got home I stuffed my targets, wedding dress, wedding and engagement bands, and pearl necklace and earrings that he'd bought me for our wedding into the fireplace.

He looked devastated when he saw and asked me why I would do such a thing. I told him that clearly none of it meant anything to him anymore, and I sure as hell didn't need any of it anymore. He pulled out all of the jewelry and tried to give it all back to me. The day I moved out of our home I left it all in the bedside table for him.

Wink

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

The only thing I've torn up in anger in my life was one of my old computers. It let me down....and it really shouldn't have done that.

You hear about people threatening to throw their computers out the window? Well, I marched mine out to my side yard and smashed it to bits with a sledge hammer. It was a real pain picking up all the pieces. But hey, they say you're supposed to destroy the hard drive and all that......so I just destroyed the whole thing. Whatever works, ya' know.

I bought that thing from Advanced Computers, or whatever it is, up on Creighton. It was one they had built onsite. That computer never worked right, and they could never fix it. One day, I had just had.....enough. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum