Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man Wearing Donald Trump Hat Attacked on NYC Subway

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

This is the typical mentality of Progressives and Democrats across the nation. They're incapable of accepting the fact that they lost and it's time for someone else to take over.

Man Wearing Donald Trump Hat Attacked on NYC Subway

by KATHERINE RODRIGUEZ 16 Nov 2016

A man says he was attacked by two men on a New York City subway simply because he was wearing a hat in support of President-elect Donald Trump.
Corey Cataldo, 24, of the Bronx, said he was riding the uptown 5 train from Union Square to Morris Park Friday when a fellow rider on the subway noticed his “Make America Great Again” hat and didn’t like it, WABC reported.

“He asked me if I’m a Trump supporter. I said ‘yeah’ and thought he’d say ‘me too.’ People have been doing that,” Cataldo said. “But no. This man was not a Trump supporter.”

“The next thing I know, I have hands around my neck and I’m being choked,” he added. “I try to fight him off, and another gentleman comes over, pretends like he’s going to help me and says ‘get off of him.’ He shoves me up against the wall, up against the window.”

Cataldo said no one on the train did anything to help, but he was able to escape the men.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/16/man-wearing-donald-trump-hat-attacked-nyc-subway/

Such total losers! The fine citizens of New York!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

As you can see, Lame Dork poster Markle continues to be attracted to Breitbart.com. Breitbart is a website noted for publishing incendiary headlines, many of them being outwardly racist, misogynist, and anti-Semitic. And Lame Dork poster Markle soaks this junk up like a dry sponge. Here are just some of the more provocative headlines that have appeared in 2015/2016:  

'The solution to online 'harassment' is simple: Women should log off'

'Bill Kristol: Republican spoiler, renegade Jew'

'Trannies whine about hilarious Bruce Jenner billboard'

'Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy'

'Suck it up buttercups: Dangerous Faggot Tour returns to colleges in September'

'Hoist it high and proud: The Confederate flag proclaims a glorious heritage'

'Would you rather your child had feminism or cancer?'

'Gay rights have made us dumber, it's time to get back in the closet'

'Science proves it: Fat-shaming works'

'There's no hiring bias against women in tech, they just suck at interviews'

http://money.cnn.com/2016/11/14/media/breitbart-incendiary-headlines/index.html

And top Trump advisor and former Breitbart whacko Steven Bannon likely approved all of these articles as CEO of Breitbart before Trump hired him away from the claptrap 'news' site.
Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum