Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transition jokes

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Transition jokes Empty Transition jokes 11/16/2016, 8:54 pm

2seaoat

Vice President Biden pulled the President aside and said can I have access to the private bathroom in your private suite on January 19th. President Obama responded......what are you up to Joe? I just wanted to make President Trump comfortable so I was going to leave a bag of cheetos in the bathroom. Joe.....what the hell are you doing leaving a bag of Cheetos for the President. "I thought it would ease the transition if he had plenty of Cheetos to powder his nose......"

2Transition jokes Empty Re: Transition jokes 11/16/2016, 8:57 pm

2seaoat

Joe Biden came up to President Obama and asked if he could get access to the oval office on the 19th. Again.....Joe what the hell are you up to.......well I thought I would put your Kenyan passport and prayer rug in your desk so he finally could find proof........

3Transition jokes Empty Re: Transition jokes 11/16/2016, 8:59 pm

2seaoat

Joe Biden came up to the President and said.....I think we need to paint the Mexican flag in the oval office on the 19th, President Obama......."oh no Joe"......hell I already ordered the paint.

4Transition jokes Empty Re: Transition jokes 11/16/2016, 9:02 pm

2seaoat

Joe Biden upon visiting the President in the Oval office lets one rip.....President Obama......geez Joe.....was that you? Yea, I plan to make this office stink so bad by the 20th that he may decide not to stay that long.

Oh and I think I will get the new President a new note 7 phone.......President Obama...."but Joe.....don't they......

Biden....Exactly.

5Transition jokes Empty Re: Transition jokes 11/16/2016, 9:06 pm

2seaoat

President Obama: Joe....what the hell are you doing changing the door knobs in the oval office?

Biden: I thought I would put bigger door knobs on so his tiny hands could not open the door and he would have to call Marco every time he needed to use the red phone to talk to Putin.

6Transition jokes Empty Re: Transition jokes 11/17/2016, 10:49 am

2seaoat

Oh I forgot....the White House may actually be Trump tower. As far as school enrollment, I do not think they will change their son's school.

7Transition jokes Empty Re: Transition jokes 11/17/2016, 12:14 pm

Telstar

Telstar

So where do you want to put all this Russian caviar Mr Trump?

8Transition jokes Empty Re: Transition jokes 11/17/2016, 1:21 pm

Sal

Sal

Transition jokes Captur22

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum