Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the deal on the docking areas at the Fish House?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

We had lunch there during a break in preparing our winter home in Navarre, and none of the slips had boats, and the gate to the docks was padlocked. I remember there was a fuss over the lease of the fish house, but how are the docking areas to the east of the Fish House involved in the Fish House lease?

We like to sit out on the deck for lunch and miss the boat activity at the docks. It still is a beautiful view, but it was fun watching the boat activity. We will try Chets in December, and Pace now has a Pannera Bread(sp) which we like the soup and sandwich combos. They have consistent quality in every state we have visited, but being that it is Pace......we will see.

We are seeing about four new pads for homes in Navarre being prepared and it has been years since seeing the same. Also, we saw a great many signs up indicating that homes have been sold. It appears the residential market in Navarre has recovered a great deal. However, we had the back door open on the rental house we will be occupying part of this winter and the house filled up with skeeters. Navarre North of 98 and east of 87 is basically a swamp that they allowed subdivision of lots without properly draining the same. I guess I might get lucky and get infected with the Zika virus and it can knock out the cancer......or I can just get sicker........not a very healthy environment and we have NEVER seen spraying for the skeeters.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum