Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am making a sign for after the election

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

THANK YOU AMERICA
INSANITY LOST

We are getting all kinds of compliments from fellow Republicans about our sign. We had a retired fireman who has never voted for a democrat say it is a great sign. We had a medical librarian say she loved our sign. We just had the daughter of a deceased state Republican senator stop by to walk her dog on the islands as she is a friend of my wife, and she said she could never put the sign up because of the memory of her father, but she sure as hell is voting for Hillary. It cannot get much better......Americans are not stupid......yea the folks who make a buck off the media.....yea the fascist like cockroaches have come out in force because they believe the lights are out in America......not a chance.....America is moral and Americans are not stupid.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:THANK YOU AMERICA
  INSANITY LOST

We are getting all kinds of compliments from fellow Republicans about our sign.  We had a retired fireman who has never voted for a democrat say it is a great sign.   We had a medical librarian say she loved our sign.   We just had the daughter of a deceased state Republican senator stop by to walk her dog on the islands as she is a friend of my wife, and she said she could never put the sign up because of the memory of her father, but she sure as hell is voting for Hillary.  It cannot get much better......Americans are not stupid......yea the folks who make a buck off the media.....yea the fascist like cockroaches have come out in force because they believe the lights are out in America......not a chance.....America is moral and Americans are not stupid.

Yes but expect it to come back now that they know they can get this close. Let's hope in four years America is just as moral and Americans don't stoop to their level of stupidity.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
2seaoat wrote:THANK YOU AMERICA
  INSANITY LOST

yea the fascist like cockroaches have come out in force because they believe the lights are out in America......not a chance.....America is moral and Americans are not stupid.

Yes but expect it to come back now that they know they can get this close. Let's hope in four years America is just as moral and Americans don't stoop to their level of stupidity.

It is indeed a bleak prospect to think of facing this kind of ignorance and hatred again in four years -- not to mention the dark vestiges that will rear their ugly heads throughout a Hillary term....   Depressing.

2seaoat

As long as good people have the courage to stand up against fascism, it will never have a foothold in America. However, if America becomes soft, lazy, and stupid......anything is possible.

The people tried to stand up to the largest fascist program in our countries history... obamacaid.

It didn't do a damn bit of good... except to rip control of Congress from the fascist dems in 2010.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:As long as good people have the courage to stand up against fascism, it will never have a foothold in America.  However, if America becomes soft, lazy, and stupid......anything is possible.

Amen to that.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:The people tried to stand up to the largest fascist program in our countries history... obamacaid.

It didn't do a damn bit of good... except to rip control of Congress from the fascist dems in 2010.

Try again. The closest to fascism we came in this century is George The Decider Bush.

I am making a sign for after the election Bush-for-blood-fistful

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The people tried to stand up to the largest fascist program in our countries history... obamacaid.

Try again.  The closest to fascism we came in this century is George The Decider Bush.  

I am making a sign for after the election Bush-for-blood-fistful

Which party shoved a program against popular will down the people's throat without a singe pub vote?

2seaoat

Which party shoved a program against popular will down the people's throat without a singe pub vote?

Wow absolute revisionist history. President Obama made it clear that he was going to implement expanded insurance coverage. He preferred single payer but he would compromise the get the ACA. The people voted President Obama in because of his health care stand in part because millions of people with preexisting conditions were slaves of their current employers. In addition congress was voted in and those members who supported the public option and expanded health care incentives were elected. The President and the Congress implemented the legislation, and without the American voters supporting those people the ACA would NEVER had become a reality......the only thing being shoved around here is your BS.

Blah blah blah... you're the one shoveling bs. Everything I said is fact... only in your dimension does your bs fly. They could've passed any fucking thing they wanted... and did... and then paid a historic price for it in the 2010 election. The only reason Obama didn't suffer repercussion is that if wasn't fully in effect yet. Oh... and liberal white guilt too afraid to be objective if that is negative.

2seaoat

liberal white guilt.....wtf.......my daughter has Lupus. She would like to be able to go into private practice, but before the ACA she was going to have to stay in the SA office for her legal career. The abolition of preexisting conditions has helped millions, and you think this is about lazy black people getting something for nothing......wow.......hard to even respond with such delusions. The ACA is working despite your protests. The beautiful thing is when Hillary gets an expansion of medicare with a gradual lowering of the age of eligibility. This will require a bipartisan solution to SS and Medicare, but it will happen, and when that happens premiums for younger people are going to drop like a rock, and the idea that we will continue to allow people to skate on their responsibility to be insured and meet their obligations will come to an end. The transition makes sense and will improve our medical and health systems.

"and you think this is about lazy black people getting something for nothing"

I'm just going to stop talking to you when you make up shit like this. I encourage others to do the same. He won't stop if there's no negative repercussion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum